Kleva Sumo Slicer

Kleva Sumo Slicer

Pamela

PamelaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just love it, so easy to use.

I love this product, so easy to set up and so easy to use. I bought the product when the special was buy one get one free and gave the second one to my daughter and her husband and they just love as .well

Purchased in August 2020.

JaclynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best buy!

So happy with this kitchen help! Slicing and grating done in minutes( if not seconds) Easy to assemble and super quick to clean! Love it❤
I highly recommend this awesome product!

Purchased in February 2020 at Online for $79.90.

Louie

Louie

Sumo slicer

Very pleased with the slicer. Well made and easy to carry not too heavy. Easy to assemble and clean as well as easy to store away. Would recommend this item.

Purchased in November 2020.

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kitchen helper

This little thing is great helper in the kitchen. Easy to use, nice and clean, job done in no time. With extras and discounts, good value for money. I bought a two sets of two so my daughters use them too. Means that got to be good if they don't complain.

Dust collector

Grate ad (see what I did there). My wife got sucked in, and bought one in a 2 for 1 offer with a friend. I told her the only time you will ever use this is when we're entertaining for lots of people, and that's not often. She's used it once in 6 months, and she said it was good. I prefer the old hand held, quick and simple, and never grated my fingers. It's probably good, but I wouldn't know.

Purchased in April 2020 at Kleva Range for $70.00.

Kelly P.

Kelly P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love this product!

Absolutely love the sumo slicer, perfect for everything, best thing I have bought in a very long time! I will be recommending this product to all of my friends and family!!

Purchased in October 2020 at Kleva Range for $79.95.

ScottMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Makes life easy

This is the most awesome grater slicer etc ever
Quick efficient and easy to clean
Every household should get one
So easy to clean as well
10 stars if I could give it that

Purchased in September 2020.

SunnflowerAU

Non stick

Purchased in September 2020 at Harvey Norman for $39.00.

Will do thank you

akeel

akeelSydney, NSW

Disappointed product

I can't imagine how foolish I was to trust a tv promotion. It was 100% misleading customers. Please do NOT waste your money and do NOT trust a tv promotion. I think you got the point

Purchased in February 2020 for $90.00.

Julie

JulieVictoria

No good for onions

Went to chop onions turned them to mush useless and it did not stick to the bench waste of money another Con will not recommend this to any friend not waste your money

Purchased in November 2019.

MelissaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Better than I thought

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for $39.99.

Every kitchen should have one

Have used it every night since purchase, no power, easy to use, easy to clean ..
The only design improvement I could offer, is to increase the hopper feed in height, and move the handle further away ,so the crank handle doesn't hit your hand, apart from that minor issue, great addition to my kitchen ...

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for $40.00.

Joan leeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Brilliant

Received it last week and after using it I got all my old graters and threw them in the bin.
Never going back to them.
Excellent results from using Kleva Sumo Slicer

Purchased in July 2020 for $79.00.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Hi Joan, Thank you so much for this wonderful feed back. We are so happy to hear you are enjoying your Sumo Slicer :)

This product is so disappointing

Extremely disappointed, I have no trouble with it sticking to the bench, but as far a slicing goes, what a joke. It makes a complete mess of mushrooms and onions and slices carrots that thin you can see through them, and makes them useless for cooking. It is awkward to use as the hand holding the safety hat gets in the way of the handle. Gave my Mum one and she has exactly the same complaints, don't waste your money, mines gone to the Op Shop.

Purchased in June 2020 for $70.00.

Margaret

MargaretSouth East Queensland, QLD

Suction base doesn’t work

No matter what surface I try I cannot get the suction base to work. So unless I’ve got a second person to hold it, I can’t use it. I just threw it in the bin.

Purchased in April 2020 at Kleva Range for $69.95.

Cossie

CossieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing

Of coarse it looks good on tv and of coarse they don't like to hear the negatives when you buy, if it stayed attached to bench would be ok but it does not

Purchased in May 2020 at Tv for $80.00.

It's a huge time saver!

Simple to Use and very effective. I am so excited to have it now. I used to waste so much time cutting and prepping all the food. I strongly advise it.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks for your lovely feedback Giulia, we are glad the Sumo is saving you time in the kitchen!

Deb

Deb

Kleva range sumo slicer

i use mine all the tim, i love it.
The only thing wrong with it is its very hard to take the top off for washing.
I have seen other brands that have a lever to undo it for cleaning.Otherwise its great.

Purchased in February 2019 at Show TV Shop for $70.00.

Sally

SallyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great slicer

I absolutely love the Sumo slicer. It grates and slices perfect. I am extremely happy with it, in actual fact I look for thing to slice or grate as I really love using it. Also very easy to clean! Great product!

Purchased in April 2020 at Kleva Range.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks Sally, that so great to hear!

Zoe

ZoeFar North Queensland, QLD

One Very impressive kitchen tool no kitchen should be with out!!!!

We Absolutely love our Sumo Slicer. It cuts down half our cooking prep time. Was well worth the money and the wait time. Very easy to use , clean and store. Top notch. Would highly recommend.

Purchased at Kleva Range for $70.00.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks for your lovely feedback Zoe we LOVE the photos, looks like a tasty meal!

Anna K.

Anna K.asked

How large a potato will fit in the Sumo?

Jaclyn

Quite a good size and if too big, just cut it :)

Hi Anna,

I hope you are well.

The Sumo Slicer can fit your average size potato. There is no specific measurement size that we advise but can usually fit a range of sizes, if the potato is too large of size it can be cut in half and used that way!

Sheryl S.

Sheryl S.asked

What surfaces can the suction be used on?

Scott

Mine we have on a laminated bench top. Its not smooth laminate but seems to hold well

Hi Sheryl,

I hope you are well.

We usually like to note for the surface to be completely smooth and flat with no bumps or indents.

I have also attached a link to our Sumo help page which holds a lot of tricks and tips in regards to this product: https://klevarange.com.au/pages/sumo-help#suction

Nadineasked

Can you mince meat with sumo slicer

Melissa

I wouldn't even try it not with raw meat if thats what your asking, because it sometimes struggles with a carrot, until you get the handle going, I imagine it might be ok if the meat was cooked and in little cubes or small pieces, you could probably try grating it on the coarse grater attachment but I wouldn't persevere if it felt like the handle was going break.

Nadine
I wouldn’t be game to try to use for meat . I got a stick blender with a bowl plus blade which I use for left over lamb and chicken to make pies and a shepherds pie with left over roast lamb

Get an answer from our members and Kleva Range representatives