2Kleva Sumo Slicer

Sumo slicer

No complaints, I really like it. So far so good. Show details ·  1
Martin Foster
Martin Foster

Does what we bought for very well

As above certainly would buy again for a nice gift for someone Show reply
Floss
FlossHunter Region, NSW11 posts

This is great

I love this so easy to use highly recommend this a great kitchen gadget. Show reply
Floss
FlossHunter Region, NSW11 posts

This is so good

Highly recommend it’s so quick & easy to use. A must for the kitchen appliances. Show reply
Jim  Hallahan
Jim Hallahan

Great product

Easy to assemble and use quick and easy to clean, Makes the best cole-slaw. Show reply
Michele Gray
Michele Gray

Necessary Kitchen Tool - wouldn't be without it!

fast, easy to use and even better - easy to clean!
(only I can't seem to grate onion as demonstrated :()
But still absolutely love it!!! Show reply
Robert Mayer
Robert MayerSydney, NSW

Did not arrive

Well if the item arrived I would be able to write a review. Will not be buying from Kleva Kev anymore. But must admit he is clever he takes your money and forgets to deliver the items
klevarange.com.au
klevarange.com.au   DM
Susan Slender
Susan SlenderIllawarra, NSW3 posts

It’s great to use

I love this product but do replacement parts for some of the my feeder broke need to get a new place Show reply
Dave Kerr
Dave Kerr

Great products

Good quality gear never disappointed fast delivery good communication everything is easy Show reply
Nicol Stathy
Nicol StathyPerth, WA2 posts

Kleva sumo slicer

Love this have bought 4 for me my son the caravan and a small camper trailer Show reply
Gregory Sheehey
Gregory Sheehey2 posts

Terrific items makes life a lot easier very satisfied

Fantastic welcome addition to the kitchen very happy with it Show reply
Eric Finch
Eric Finch

It's exellent,,no more bleeding knuckles

Absolutely easy to use, and much safer on your hands ✋️. Show reply
Wonderful
Wonderful

Love ths product

It is strong, well made and does what the advertisement said it would. Love it Show reply
Leonie Crothers
Leonie Crothers

Sumo slicer is the best

Perfect, prompt service and was delivered on time for a birthday gift Show reply
Nicole Keogh
Nicole Keogh

So bloody good!

We have one of these at work. I googled it, found it and bought TWO of them to make sure I always had one. Top of the pops. Show reply

Kerri
Kerri

Hi
Do you sell the replacement part that pushes down on the veggies separately

Kleva Range   DM

Yes we do! If you would like to organise one of these parts, please do contact us on 02 9387 4100 and we can help you with this :)

Stephen Adams
Stephen Adams

can you cook potato chips?

Henry S.
Henry S.

I lost the handle of a Ourokhome rotary grater machine. Please let me know how can I get the replacement

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Henry, Thank you for your question.

To order a replacement please contact us on 02 9387 4100 or email us on enquiries@klevarange.com.au and a member of Customer Service will be more than happy to assist further!

Kind Regards,