Kleva Sumo Slicer

Kleva Sumo Slicer

Fantastic gadget

The best slicer, grater and shredder I have ever used. Very quick and easy to use. Prepping vegetables etc an absolute breeze. Very happy customer!! Would definately recommend this machine. Thank you.

Marie M.

Marie M.Perth, WA

Best slicer/grater I have ever used

I use my slicer daily. It is my favourite kitchen appliance. Only comment - when grating softer cheese, e.g. cheddar, don't allow it To accumulate in the blade. Simply remove it as you grate.
Buy one - you won't be sorry

Purchased in January 2019 at Kleva Range for $40.00.

Janelle Townsvile

Janelle TownsvileNorth Queensland, QLD

How did I live without it!

I’m definately not a “gadget” person. But this is the best thing ever!
I only wish that it came with a dish that fits the shape of the base. My problem is that the food seems to fall about as I don’t have a dish that gets close enough to catch all the food. I notice that on the TV the demonstration shows the food catchment dishes on a lower level. If they produced a fitted dish I’d be in kitchen heaven
Janelle Townsville

Purchased in October 2019.

ceejaa

ceejaaMid North Coast, NSW

A perfect piece of machinery, the Sumo slicer

I love my Sumo slicer. It works so well, its so great and does ever thing it should do and more. Its the best machine I have ever used. Thanks.

Purchased in November 2019 for $69.00.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks for your lovely feedback, we are really glad you are enjoying your Sumo Slicer! :-)

George0179

George0179Central West, NSW

Makes grating a breeze

The Sumo Slicer is an excellent product for grating carrots, zucchini, parsnips etc. unfortunately it’s not great with onions and really poor at chopping garlic. My Sumo Slicer also came a free Sumo Peeler which is an excellent peeler.

Purchased in May 2019 at Kleva Range for $70.00.

Kay Robinson

Kay RobinsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

this is great, makes life easy

this is so easy to use and clean, makes life very easy, and do other kinds of meals, good for the imagination to make up new recipes. I love it.

Purchased in January 2020 for $59.00.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks Kay, it's great to hear you are enjoying your Sumo Slicer. We'd love to hear of any new recipes or food ideas you do try with the Sumo :-)

Sheryl

SherylGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

absolutely fabulous

This is so good, I have oesteo arthritis in my fingers, and this is just so easy to use.....no more pain for me.....yea....This has changed my life for the better....

Purchased in February 2020 for $79.00.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

It is so great to hear that the Sumo Slicer has helped reduce your pain when cooking! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review :-)

Wendy Griffin

Wendy GriffinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great. Best thing

Sumo slicer is great. Even with arthritis it is easy to use... Easy Cleaning as well. It has great suction on the sumo slicer to attach to your kitchen bench. I would recommend this product.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks Wendy. We are really please to know that you are enjoying your Sumo Slicer and you've found it easy to operate!

MrsHappy

MrsHappySydney, NSW

Handy kitchen item

My Sumo Slicers were delivered to me within one week of ordering together with garlic rollers. Easy and quick to use. Have only used it to make zucchini noodles so far and does an excellent job at that. Suction caps stick well to my granite benchtop. Would recommend this product.

Purchased in November 2019 for $70.00.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks for your lovely feedback, we are glad to hear you are enjoying your Sumo Slicers!

Karen Bruin

Karen BruinNorthern Region, NSW

Awesome Gaget

I love my Sumo Slicer. I ate many more salads over summer because it's just so easy to use. It's no longer a hassle cutting up a salad. Love it

Purchased at Kleva Range.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

We love to hear that you are enjoying your Sumo Slicer and it's making food prep easier, thanks Karen! :-)

So easy

Great product and so easy to use. Saves me so much time and is so versatile. Only takes up a small space and comes apart easily to clean.
Totally recommend this great product.

Purchased in January 2020 for $79.00.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

We are really glad you are enjoying your Sumo Slicer, thanks for your lovely feedback!

Maureen C.South East Queensland, QLD

Pretty amazing but ......

I love this slicer apart from the fact that the darn thing will not grip onto my laminate kitchen bench. I have also tried it on a wooden board as well, which had a rougher surface and still no joy.
The benches are clean and dry, I've tried clean and damp as well, but just will not hang on. Sad to say that a cheaper version I bought previously that broke pretty quickly, hung on like a limpet. Any suggestions please as I got the 2 for 1 offer and the other one is destined to be used on board a boat, and is going to be pretty useless in that scenario if it won't grip.

Maureen C.

Thank you very much and the 2 bases have now been replaced and all is well. Loving this product and the service response was excellent.

Debbie

DebbiePerth, WA

Dont waste your money

Dont buy it...wont stick to bench, the suction is hit or miss. onions just stick to the insides. Useless and a total waste of money. Other vegies are so thin you can't use them.

Purchased at TV Shop for $70.00.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

We are disappointed to hear you are not satisfied with your Sumo Slicer.
Please could you give us an email at csmanager@klevarange.com.au with your full name or order and we will be happy to assist you with a suitable replacement or return.

Revel

RevelMid North Coast, NSW

Sumo Slicer not all it’s cracked up to be...

Bought this after seeing it demonstrated on TV. Found it to be very flimsy, too many pieces and the handle was not easy to turn smoothly . Was disappointed so got out the old faithful grater .
Next day I boxed it up and donated to local Lifeline Op shop.

Purchased in November 2019 at Kleva Range for $70.00.

Love it

This product is a game changer, grating made 1000x easier. Perfect for cheese but also veg, easiest way to make cauliflower rice without cutting fingers. Love the garlic rollers too

Purchased in December 2019 at Kleva Range for $69.95.

Hi Paige,

Thank you for your feedback, we love to hear that your Sumo Slicer is making your meal prep easier and love the idea of cauliflower rice for a tasty, healthy meal!

Hogstareview

HogstareviewSydney, NSW

So much easier than the old fashioned way

Was sceptical when I first saw the ad but at 70 bucks for a couple of them with a few free gifts I thought I'd give it a go. Was amazed at how easy it is to use the first time I used it, can grate a whole block of cheese in about 6 seconds! The suction is so strong when you secure it into place that I even stuck mine onto the wall and grated onion straight onto my salad! Going to buy more as gifts!!

Purchased in July 2019 at Kleva Range for $70.00.

buttercup75

buttercup75Sydney, NSW

The best kitchen gadget ever.

I have had my Sumo Slicer for over a year now and it is the most commonly used gadget in my kitchen. Easy to use, easy to clean it's made prepping meals for the house so easy! I use it most for grating cheese, grating carrots and grating potato for hash browns.
At first I wasn't twisting the cog in the middle all the way to lock in the suction base, but after figuring that out it works like a dream (must be a smooth surface, not wood or small tile)
I have so many KLeva products but this one is the best!

Purchased in January 2019 at Kleva Range for $69.95.

Hi There,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on your Sumo Slicer, we really appreciate you taking the time to send in a photo - it is great to see it in action! :-)

Fantastic Product

This is a fantastic product and can great cheese in a matter of seconds. It is one of the most used items in my kitchen i have an will continue to recommend to family and friends.

Purchased in May 2019.

Kelly

KellyBeaconsfield

Dont waste your money

Absolute rubbish product, couldn't even grate an onion, had to end up doing everything by hand. Complete waste of money and time. Not happy. Paid $40 for the peeler in the box.

Purchased in January 2020 for $40.00.

Lea-Anne B.

Lea-Anne B.South East Queensland, QLD

This product is a winner

Easy to put together use & clean . Works as demonstrated on TV. Love this product. Minimal food waste In comparison to a hand Greater or an electric food processor.Extremely happy customer

Purchased in February 2020 at Kleva Range.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks for your lovely review Lea-Anne, we are really glad to hear you are enjoying your Sumo Slicer :-)

Jillwasked

I bought the slicer and grater in australia, the customs took away the graters at perth airport, is there a way to get new graters?

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Sorry to hear your Sumo Slicer drums were confiscated at the airport. We do offer a complete pack of all 3 of the replacement drums for $12.95, these can be purchased here: https://klevarange.com.au/products/kleva-sumo-slicer-replacement-drums

Jillw

Will you deliver to Spain and if so how much will the postage be?

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Unfortunately we only deliver to Australia and New Zealand, however we are happy to assist you in purchasing replacement blades if you are able to organise your own delivery to Spain.

Cherryl T.

Cherryl T.asked

How do I fit the handle on

Hi Cherryl,

The handle of the Sumo Slicer screws directly into the back of the clear hopper. Please give us a call on 02 9387 4100 or email enquiries@klevarange.com.au and we will be happy to assist you with this further!

Thank you.

Paul Jasked

We cannot get the sumo slicer to stick to our lame ex bench top which makes a two person job all of a sudden, I have read a few other comments with the same problem and then some saying it works fine

happy customer

Leave the top off and make sure the arrows are not aligned. With little pressure then lock the arrows together, going from right to left.
Put top part on after it has adhered.
Hope this helps.

happy customer

PS - make sure the bench top is clean and dry.

Paul J

That was the first thing we tried

Get an answer from our members and Kleva Range representatives