Kleva Sumo Slicer

3.8

Margaret

MargaretSouth East Queensland, QLD

Suction base doesn’t work

No matter what surface I try I cannot get the suction base to work. So unless I’ve got a second person to hold it, I can’t use it. I just threw it in the bin.

Purchased in April 2020 at Kleva Range for A$69.95.

Cossie

CossieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing

Of coarse it looks good on tv and of coarse they don't like to hear the negatives when you buy, if it stayed attached to bench would be ok but it does not

Purchased in May 2020 at Tv for A$80.00.

It's a huge time saver!

Simple to Use and very effective. I am so excited to have it now. I used to waste so much time cutting and prepping all the food. I strongly advise it.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks for your lovely feedback Giulia, we are glad the Sumo is saving you time in the kitchen!

Kleva range sumo slicer

i use mine all the tim, i love it.
The only thing wrong with it is its very hard to take the top off for washing.
I have seen other brands that have a lever to undo it for cleaning.Otherwise its great.

Purchased in February 2019 at Show TV Shop for A$70.00.

Sally

SallyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great slicer

I absolutely love the Sumo slicer. It grates and slices perfect. I am extremely happy with it, in actual fact I look for thing to slice or grate as I really love using it. Also very easy to clean! Great product!

Purchased in April 2020 at Kleva Range.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks Sally, that so great to hear!

Zoe

ZoeFar North Queensland, QLD

One Very impressive kitchen tool no kitchen should be with out!!!!

We Absolutely love our Sumo Slicer. It cuts down half our cooking prep time. Was well worth the money and the wait time. Very easy to use , clean and store. Top notch. Would highly recommend.

Purchased at Kleva Range for A$70.00.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks for your lovely feedback Zoe we LOVE the photos, looks like a tasty meal!

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Design

Simple and easy to use kitchen gadget
A lot easier than a grater or other manual slicers.
No need for an expensive ,heavy, powered processor .
Does what it says. Great functional Design.
BB

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thank you for your kind feedback, we are glad you are enjoying your Sumo!

It is great.

The Kleva Sumo Slicer is very easy to use and cleaning it is just as easy and works as advertised. I am very happy with it and would happily recommend it.

Purchased in April 2020.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks for your lovely feedback Marie, happy Sumo Slicing :-)

Flynn

FlynnNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent product

Good quality product, improve the time required to make a healthy salad without the mess. Everyone should have this product in their kitchen. The order was delivered on time and in good order.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$79.90.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks Flynn, we are glad you are enjoying your Sumo Slicer!

Gary

GaryDarling Downs, QLD

Great product

I found it easy to use and wash and seemed to be made of good quality materials. It's easy to assemble and use. It has many uses around the kitchen

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks for your lovely feedback Gary, we are glad you are enjoying your Sumo Slicer!

Rainy

RainyHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic kitchen aid

One of the best kitchen aids we have ever had, it is in constant use in preparation of salad wraps for lunch each day. The quality of the product stands by itself easy clean and store.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, we are really glad to hear you are enjoying your Sumo Slicer!

Evelyne A.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Perfect appliance to have

After going through bushfires and being without electricity for over a month, this little beauty was a godsend, easy to use and to clean. Every kitchen needs one. I bought 2 and gave one away, that owner reacts as I do. Thank you Kleva

Kleva RangeKleva Range

We are so sorry to hear that you were affected by the bushfires. Thank you for your lovely feedback, we are really glad you are enjoying your Sumo Slicer and it's helping to make food prep easier :-)

Tigron Solutions

Tigron SolutionsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sumo Slicer

Found the Sumo Slicer an excellent product and would recommend it to others! I have bought 2 Sumo Slicers now and with the 2 in 1 offer have given them away to others as presents

Purchased in March 2020 at Bought Online for A$49.90.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks for for your lovely review, it is great to hear that you are enjoying your Sumo Slicer :-)

DiPerth, WA

This product is THE best just love it

Really easy to use and is excellent. Very good for people with arthritis. Very sharp and cuts perfectly every time. Really great value for money. Everyone needs one of these.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thank you for your wonderful feedback Di! It is great to hear that the Sumo Slicer was good to use with you arthritis and is helping make food prep easier :-)

Di

I dont have arthritis I was saying that it is easy to use if you have arthritis.

Excellent gadget.

The Sumo Slicer is Fast, -saves a lot of time. Accurate, you get just what you want. But cleaning up every time is a little tedious. In every other way it is exactly as advertised.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks Lois, we are glad that your Sumo Slicer is saving you time in the kitchen and appreciate your feedback on the cleaning!

barbdegraaf

barbdegraafGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

handy appliance.

very easy to use. time saving and is making my cooking more exciting. no more grating my fingers. so easy to clean as well. love it. my husband loved it too.

Purchased in January 2020.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks Barb, we are really happy to hear that you and your husband are enjoying your Sumo and there are no more grated fingers :-)

Handy kitchen tool

Makes food prep for big meals so much easier and quicker. Uses the whole food item up. Hip Easy to clean and pack away. Won't be grating the ends of my fingers anymore! Thank you

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks Wendy! We are really happy to hear your Sumo is helping to make cooking easier (and keeping your fingers safe) :-)

Mia

MiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Summo slicer

Ease of use, grates and slices perfectly and extremely easy to clean. Highly recommend the sumo slicer. It fits perfectly on the bench top and replaces a heavy food processor

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks for your lovely feedback Mia!

Lex Smith

Lex SmithNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent.

So easy to operate and works a treat. No problem adhering to the proper surface and all the drums are easy to change and when finished all drums are easy to clean. Good value for money.

Purchased in December 2019 at On Line. for A$49.99.

Kleva RangeKleva Range

Thanks for your feedback Lex, we are really happy to hear that you are enjoying your Sumo!

Gary CSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a good machine

Works as well as the advertising says it will.
Easy to use and assemble.
Cleaning is quick and simple.
Sometimes have a problem with it moving on bench top.
Would be happy to recommend this device to any family or friends.

Purchased in January 2020.