3.9

75%13%13%

Christine E.Sydney, NSW2 posts

This baby girl doll is amazing. She is like a real baby

I purchase this baby alive soft face doll in july. I'm so happy with her. I do recommend this baby girl doll 100 per cent. I have been using huggie premature newborn nappies for her which is better than the baby alive doll diapers and i buy the baby alive doll food in bulk on ebay which it is cheaper. I give this baby girl doll a five star rating. Show details
Ann Boorer Ann Boorer
Ann Boorer Ann Boorer2 posts

Beautiful Doll

We got this for our 4 year old grand daughter, she loves it more then any other doll she has, loves feeding and changing her,only negative is that she can't be taken in the bath Show details
Steph
StephSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Good but not great

My daughter (7) and I love baby alive dolls. This one was pretty good for the price thanks to the accessories that come along with it. Would recommend for ages 3-5 Show details
marly2744
marly2744South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Won't work!

I replaced the first one I bought as it would not say anything. This second one only says two things on the try me switch. It will not say anything when you go to the 'on' switch. Replaced the batteries but still no success. Supposed to say up to 50 phrases. It was a gift for a disabled child and would have been great if it worked.
Expensive
Will not work properly
marionandcraig
marionandcraig14 posts

Good

Not a bad product, she can't be taken into the bath like some of the other pretend play dolls. Upon saying that, my daughter adores her and she plays with her every day. Make sure that you buy the best batteries for her otherwise (if you use the cheaper ones) she just won't tun on.
My 4 year old LOVES this doll and has had her for 6 months. She has a new brother so she can feed baby alive and change her nappy when I change her brothers, she talks, sleeps and interacts.
She has a big head so is a bit top heavy especially for a 3 year old, she uses a lot of batteries and you have to make sure that she has been given a good drink of water after she 'eats' to make sure that she gets cleaned out but that means another nappy....
holdenchick
holdenchickqld, 4211160 posts

Good

My daughter loved this doll, even when we stopped purchasing the food. We also went and bought the cheapest pack of no name nappies for real babies and she had hours of fun feeding the baby water and changing nappies
This is a very cute little doll that acts just like a real baby. She has facial movements that look extremly realistic and she poops and pees, cries and talks just like a real baby.
The replacement food and nappys are really expensive to buy and we couldnt justify spending that much money on the food. We also had a hard time keeping the dolls face clean as its this latex kind of material and when cleaning her face, the dirt doesnt like to come off
CoralieB
CoralieBPeel, WA3 posts

My 4 year old LOVES this

Daddy works In a place that travels for meetings he had instructions that he was to get a doll that walks and talks and poos and wees this doll is the ultimate doll... The latex makes it feel and look like a real baby it's a little heavy but very sturdy... It comes with food bottle nappies it is a perfect pretend baby to introduce to older sibling before or as new arrival comes in to the family...
It feels and looks real and fits newborn nappies and pre mid clothes it is a much lesser expense that way
We found it can be hard to wash its face but if done straight away with baby wipes it's half the fun for daughter  Show reply
natbbb
natbbb

Good

A Great doll for little girls or boys.My daughter loves interacting with her.She thinks its her little baby.
She keeps my daughter entertained,by feeding and changing her.Great fun.
Its hard to find replacement food and nappies for her