Baby Jogger City Tour 2 Double

Baby Jogger City Tour 2 Double

3.5

• Suitable for Running Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Sahar

SaharGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good pram

Very good one piece pram. This pram is quite lightweight and doesn’t take much room in the booth. It folds flat and the basket is a decent size. The only negative is the depth of seats. Seats are not that deep and babies grow out of the pram quite quickly. But otherwise very good pram and easy to manoeuvre.

Purchased in August 2019 for $670.00.

Bugaboo Donkey 2

Looking for 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers?

Read the reviews for Bugaboo Donkey 2

Ad
Twin mumma

Twin mumma

Great for small babies but they outgrow too quickly

Seat width is 28cm. As a new mum didn't realise my babies would outgrow this pram before being 12 months old. The weight limit is 15kg per seat. My twins are around 10kg and they are too wide. It's a shame because I love the pram but they needed to add a few cm per seat. I only bought the pram 5 months ago and I have emailed baby jogger a month ago but so far they have only asked me to measure the seats?? They have not offered any resolution on paying $700 on a pram that I have used less than 3 months. This pram should last till baby is 3 (based on weight).

Sinaed E

Sinaed Easked

Can the city tour double bassinet fit the city tour 2? My MIL has bought the wrong by mistake and I want to know if it can be used or if I need to exchange for the right bassinet?

Baby Jogger
Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

hi Sinead due to the different dimensions of the bassinet you will need to exchange. Each single and double stroller in our range takes a different bassinet.

Get an answer from our members and Baby Jogger representatives

CategoryDouble Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSide-by-side
Convertible Yes
Max User Weight 15 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleNo