Babydan Elongate

Babydan Elongate

See the Best Safety Gates in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

aureviewer

Good

liv004

liv004

Bad

Too Would be good if they had of used cups screwed into the walls instead of actually hanging the gate off the wall. At least this was the pressure of the gate is pushed inward and would be less damaging to the area.
Fitted across the area required. Not many on the market cover large area over 2 metres.
Had to fix it to the wall. The pressure pulls outward and actually pulled have our architrave off on one side. Lots of movement in the gate also. Little ones tend to stand up and look through or hold on and shake it. Not real sturdy. We are onto our third brand of gate now and this was the worst of the three.

mjgvss

mjgvss

This is a great product, I am really glad I found out about it. Most of my friends with baby gates have had issues with mechanisms breaking or the gate being too low. This one is really good so far and I don't expect any problems. Worth the money.
Solid, easy mechanism (for adults), relatively easy to install, well made, great for unusual openings and gaps.
Care needs to be taken if you forget to close it behind you when the bub is asleep etc. The locking pin in the gate section can cause a nasty bruise if you walk into it.