Dream Baby Extra-Tall Swing Closed F190B

See the Best Safety Gates in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Essential!

The Dream Baby extra-tall swing closed baby safety gates are a must have. They’re so easy to install and are perfect for containing children and pets. We have two in our home and they still keep my 3yo out of too much mischief.

Good value for money

Couldn't express how happy we are with this gate, bought a pair for our staircase, extensions of different sizes are available at Bunnings as well, very sturdy and not easy to open which is good, took 5 minutes to install, no drilling or holes in the wall required, highly recommended

Great security gate

We have had these gates for 4 years now and they are only just now having problems (not the gates fault, heavy 4 year old that wont stay off them). They have a secure latch but it's easy to use and the gate swings back to the latch after you let go. We found the tall ones great as we wanted to not only keep our daughter safe but to deter the cats from going into certain rooms. Yes they can jump over them but prefer not to.

Easy to assemble and install, great all round choice for a security gate.
Good value for money, works well

Great Gate

We had this gate on my daughters bedroom from the time she could walk and have only just removed it. This gate was a great asset as it kept my daughter from wandering at night. It meant that she was confined to her room where we knew that she was safe. The gate is easy to open for an adult but children are not able to open it, and believe me my daughter tried many times. The gate is easily removable from a doorway enterance so it is not going to cause any permanent damage or require techincal installation. Overall very good idea.
worked well
not cheap but lasted for 3 years and now passed onto another family member

This gate is perfect for any new parent

I think that this is a great swing gate for any parent who has small kids. I particularly like that it is extra tall because it means that you can use it for longer as your child gets older. It is easy to put together as long and it doesn't take much time. I would recommend this gate for any new parents as it puts your mind at ease knowing exactly where your children are and where they cannot get into. The gate is also reasonably priced when compared to others on the market.
Easy to install and well priced.
Nothing at all.

I think that this is a great gate/doorway blocker for small kids. I love the extra height that it has as this means that you can use it for longer as your baby becomes a toddler. The price is average for a baby gate and that is what you would expect. It is simple to put together as long as you think about it before you start putting it together. I would recommend this gate for any new parents and even grandparents as it will put your mind at ease knowing exactly where the small kids are and where they cannot get into.
height

We have two of these gates, one with extensions. They were quick to set up and are very easy to use with one hand. They are sturdy and take being rattled and shaken about by little ones. They also close reliably and quietly!.
Very easy to install and to use