Babymel Amanda

Babymel Amanda

jhatfield

jhatfieldAU

Great bag but wish it lasted longer

This bag was great and I have used it heaps - had it for 18 months now. After about a year the lining inside the bag frayed and separated from the outside of the bag. This meant things would get stuck in between the lining and the outside of the bag, and it was really messy with the frayed material everywhere. I'm quite disappointed because this bag is fantastic in every other way - great size, colour, doesn't look like a 'nappy bag', lots of compartments etc, but unfortunately just doesn't last that long (that is my experience anyway).
    Stroller straps were great if I was out and about as it gives you peace of mind no-one can walk off with your bag if its hanging on the pram.
    Only con is the quality

tarasja

tarasjaAU

Everything i'm looking for in a Nappy Bag!

I love my Babymel Amanda. I've had it about 2 years and it's still in very good condition considering the amount it get used! I'm planning on purchasing a new one only because I have my eye on the new 2011/2012 range colours.
    I love the side insulated bottle pockets! It keeps the bottles upright and out of the main bag compartment so i can still rummage through and not have them in the way :) It's super stylish and doesn't look too much like a nappy bag. And just the right size -- Not too big, not too small!
    Would like to see a larger colour range. Also i have found that although my bag still looks fantastic after 2 years, the fabric did lose a bit of it's stiffness quite quick meaning the bag became a bit floppy.

Love the bag but didn't last long

I have the black Babymel Amanda bag and love it as it doesn't look like a nappy bag. I can fit heaps into the bag without it looking bulky. I especially love the 2 insulated vertical pockets on the side for drink bottles.

However, I am disappointed by the quality of the bag as I've only had it a year and the material inside the bag is already torn and the seams on the outside pockets are coming apart.
    Love the insulated zip up pockets on the side for drink bottles.
    Doesn't last very long for the price you pay for it

tamsynandnathan

tamsynandnathanAU

Good size

I have been using the nappy bag for 4 months now and its great. Despite thinking it was way too big when it arrived it's the perfect size to fit everything in and there are a great number of pockets. I have had all positive comments about it as it doesn't really look like a nappy bag. I got the black and white version and I'm really happy with it.
    Great size. The velcro straps to attach to the pram are really handy. It means I don't really ever have to carry the bag which saves the back!
    Nothing so far.

Mishz

Mishz

This is the best nappy bag!its got lots of pockets, some insulated for bottles so its easy to keep everything organised, and it has heaps of space inside so it can hold plenty of nappies. The stroller straps are fantatsic as well!! I love it, you'd never guess it was a nappy bag at first look!!
    The shape & size, it looks like a normal large handbag. It also has the increadibly handy stroller strap & lots of internal pockets.
    Nothing, I love it!

greenink

greenink

Bad

I've only been using the bag for less than 6 months, but the strap on the zip has come off and the middle line has been worn.
    Cute design, a lot of pockets and cheaper than other brands
    Worn very very quickly

koo76

koo76

I have the black and white version of this bag and I always receive positive comments! There are many pockets on the inside, but I especially like the zipped pockets at the sides for the bottles, which allow for easy access. This bag is large enough to fit in necessities without being overly cumbersome. I have 3 children (2 in nappies), so I need quite a lot of room. I had the OiOi Messenger bag before this one, but prefer this one. (I sold the OiOi as I wasn't planning on a third child!) You can wipe the bag clean, which compensates for the plastic smell. Would recommend.
    The look, insulated pockets for bottles, stroller strap feature, variety of pockets, reasonable price
    slight plastic smell, but it quickly fades with use