2Baltic Amber Teething Necklaces

Baltic Amber Teething Necklaces

3.7

28 reviews · Statistics

71% · 207 · 25%
Brand Manager for Baltic Amber Teething Necklaces? Claim your listing.
See the Best Toys & Games in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Chantal
Chantal

So disappointing

I ordered an amber anklet for my little one - received it almost a month later with the 'baby' amber anklet size so big I can slide it on and off my hand...how is it meant to be for a baby. They must have sent whatever was in stock because the bracelet isn't even labelled. Disappointing.
Barbara
BarbaraVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Fraud

Really dangerous don't leave your baby alone with it! This don't do anything! For a natural stone to release chemical have to be under really high temperatures (400gradees or more) the human body will never arrive to be that hot! Show details
GPP
GPPTASHobart, TAS7 posts

Monika
Monikamelb

WORKS!

Looks great and definitely works. My child is happier! Happy mother happy child! I paid for free shipping was posted via Express post. Love it! I searched every seller in Australia and the only retailer I could find that actually had lab tested proven genuine baltic amber was Slobber Beads

Marisca
MariscaAU8 posts

Does not work at all

I have been trying anything to help my little one with his teething pains. The teething bracelet did nothing apart from look nice on him. I researched it a little and was at the stage of just trying anything that would help.

I have now tried the teething powder and having much more success

Hanna
HannaBRISBANE

Amber helped my teething baby

I searched every seller in Australia and the only retailer I could find that actually had lab tested proven genuine baltic amber was Teething Baby Australia + Wild bubz. My baby stopped drooling and redness was gone by the days end. We saw more teeth emege but never another issue once we started using this actual genuine amber.

Famke
FamkeWAGreat Southern, WA4 posts

Worked better than expected

My first child needed only a bit of bonjela from time to time, however this baby, from 3 months had red cheeks, had Niagara Falls down his shirt and loves anything frozen to chew on.

I tried every homeopathic remedy but nothing. Panadol worked but I don't want to give him that often - if ever.

I bought a necklace from Amberbebe and he's back to his normal happy self. Remarkable. Absolutely agree that it works - maybe not for everyone but definitely for my baby.

Sassy Saski
Sassy SaskiAdelaide4 posts

Amazing!!

Got this as a gift during my baby shower. i started using it on my bubs since 3 months of age. i honestly don't feel as though bubs hasn't had issues other than red swallow cheeks thanks to this necklace. i have recommend to all pregnant friends to add this to their baby shower registry list / baby show list.

Stacey Jaundrell
Stacey Jaundrell4209QLD, 42098 posts

both my boys have had this since 4 months old and amazing teethers!

These are amazing products! my daughter has one and my two boys since 4 months had these, i took them off they were so feral and upset, and even panadol and bonjella did nothing, do yourself a favour and buy them, i bought two for my boys along side panadol and sm-33 gel and they are so good! never take them off and my boys love them, they don't complain or whinge or get grumpy and teeth come through! best thing ever.

Just be careful of choking hazards of course!

phstevenBrisbane2 posts

Panadol is the answer

They do absolutely nothing except make money for oldmate selling them. Got 3 kids, the wife has used on all of them, it did nothing. Only Panadol works. They are an excellent choking hazard. Wast of money if you ask me. Don't buy them, spend your money on a good carton of beer instead. It's the only type of amber I would recommend

krose2 posts

They are AMAZING!

my son has worn one since 3 months of age. He is now 16months and has 10 teeth. All pushed through with no problems at all! The ladies from Amberocks are helpful, knowledgable and certify all their products! Highly recommend them and the product. Its a natural product so has you can expect, different results may be experienced but what have you got to lose!

Ausiemamma2267nsw, 226721 posts

Looks cute

Looks cute on baby, we get loads of compliments. Not convinced it works for teething pain but hey, it can't hurt!

saima
saimaSydney3 posts

happy customdr

i bought this when my baby was 10 month and had 8 teeth. Prior to amber, i was having terrible time as my dd was very unsettled because of teething and was behaving like newborn.

i m a much happier mum now although she still complains of teething but not as much as was before and sleeping well now, no pain relief medicine since then.

i do recharge amber in sun every week and keep it on her during sleep.
reliable, natural, soothing
needs recharge, cant wash with water

mummamia
mummamiaBrisbane2 posts

Perfect

Received a lovely necklace for my bub from fancyamberbaby.com.au that had beads of genuine amber (accompanied with a Certificate of Authenticity) along with a few rose quartz beads that made this piece of jewellery much prettier than the stock standard amber necklaces you can buy on the web. Very happy with my purchase!
Different, genuine, well-made
catharine
catharinent8 posts

Totally sold on it!

I was extremely skeptical when I bought this but my then 6m old son was having a miserable teathing experience and I thought he'd look so cute in one so I bought one.

I was still not 100% convinced but I lost it for a few days and then I really noticed a difference. I had to give him pain relief every day and he was so miserable. I ended up buying another one..(then found the first one ) and noticed a huge difference. I only seem to need to give him pain relief the day before a tooth comes through. Aside from that he's been fine. I'm totally convinced now.
It works, looks so cute!
Nothing.

Jess

is it possible to just use an amber anklet instead of the necklace and still be effective for teething relief? or do you have to use them around their neck?

just a bit scared about using around the neck when I have heard reports of babies twisting them and nearly strangling themselves?

Jess

Has anyone had the clasp break on their necklace? My husband was doing up our bubs & it broke. The company won't repair as they say it may not be safe & they won't replace as it's outside 30 days. We've only had it two months! I'm really disappointed!

Ausiemamma

I've never heard of them breaking the amber clasp may have been weakened somehow. The brand I stock has a 1 year guarantee so it would have been fixed or replaced for you, I can totally understand your disappointment.

[link removed]

Jess

Thanks for your answer! I thought it must be faulty. I contacted the company again to explain my situation & they have agreed to replace thankfully! :-)

SAL

I was told by a person that a child suffocated from this product & they no longer use it for there child anymore is this true?? As I just purchased one for my son a few weeks ago he has it on his neck through the day & on his ankle at night as I was also told they have to wear it all the time for it to work to its potential & not to wear in water??

SAL

Yeah one of the beads broke off today it has 6 months warranty & his still wearing it as I don't know if the original message came from a reliable source hence my question. The

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Baltic Amber Teething Necklaces? Claim your listing.
Birde Console BC800