350W, 200W
See the Best Stick Blenders / Mixers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bamix? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
    Ilijas
    IlijasAU

Top notch crafstmanship, immensely powerful, and has replaced three other big appliances.

Purchased in December 2019 at Chef's Hat.

Lots of power, copes with anything

Very pleased with this purchase, replaced a Swissline model. This has much more power to handle large quantities. Just remember when you are planning a spot to hang it in your kitchen that this 350 model is quite a bit longer than standard, so needs more height where you place the bracket. This is a commercial type machine.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
    Mary Crotty
    Mary Crotty

The most usful electronic gadget a kitchen should never be without

I am not a person to clutter my cupboards with gadgets. For health reasons I gave up making cakes and biscuits a long time ago and have no need for a cake mixer. The Bamix Gastro meets all my needs to puree, grate, blend and cream. To get extra power from a stick blender you can't do better than a strong Bamix. I use mine every day.

Stick Blenders / Mixers

Find out how Bamix Gastro compares to other Stick Blenders / Mixers

captGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very handy item

My friends had stick mixers in the past and I always wanted one as I have a blender that is great but a bit of work the stick is light easy to clean and can be used for quite a lot of different things. I highly recommend this to anybody that is looking for an easy to use appliance.

Marina MAU

Put throught it's paces

I work as a cook in childcare and I use this product everyday to blend and puree. Believe me when I say it gets a work out. Try mashing 12 kilos of potato by hand. This definitely makes it easier. Spending a little more for a reliable product is worth it.
    Reliable, easy to operate.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
    the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
    best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
    Avleen M.23 July 2021
    ray__
    ray__Qld, 4054

Expensive but good

More expensive than most stick blenders but well worth it. It does not work a lot better than the smaller Bamix stick blenders but for what I do the small differences make it well worth the extra money. It is not just for commercial kitchens, anyone who regularly cooks for a large family would be delighted with this stick blender.

LilacWine
    LilacWine

appliancess
    appliancessVictoria

This is perfect!!

I had been through 4 hand mixers and 3 vitamisers in one year!! - this was before i found the ultimate kitchen companion the Bamix - the best thing ever. It is light, Very Very quick, and is very good quality. You get what you pay for.
    Reliable Best mixer ever

Trudy Byrne
    Trudy Byrne asked
    Gastro

Is this available in Australia and if so how much and where can I get it.

Kerry Hannaford
    Kerry Hannafordasked

Hi Bamix lovers
    I have just opened my new bamix gastro 350 to use for the first time which I purchased from Kitchenwarehouse. Can anyone please let me know what the inner shaft should feel like when taking a blade off. Mine feels loose and not fixed. It seems to move out a little when I pull the blade off. Is this right or not?
    Cheers
    Kerry

capt

Hi Kerry , the blade does move quite freely when you change or clean it as I had one before I thought that it is normal as not having any problems. If unsure and its not to much hassle take it back to Kitchen - warehouse and I would be sure that they would help you

Well well well
    Well well wellasked
    Gastro

Why the heck did they name it thus?? Here in Australia, Gastro means gastroenteritis, as in if you say "I've got gastro" you are saying you have nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea!! Nice association people. I don't think it will do well on the Aussie market.

Marina M

The only reason I can think of is short for gastronomic. Does well in the Aussie market because they I believe quite a few are sold. I'm in Australia and never once thought it stood for gastroenteritis.

Lyn
    Lyn

Pretty lame question and not at all relevant to those wishing to buy a stick blender

Compare both Bamix Gastro
    CategoryStick Blenders / MixersStick Blenders / Mixers
    Price (RRP) $399.00$639.00
    Included AccessoriesSlicing Disc and Whisk AttachmentSlicing Disc and Whisk Attachment
    Number of Speed Settings22
    Power200 W350 W
    Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
    Release dateOct 2007Oct 2007