Shane

ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Powerhouse

This sticker blender is extremely powerful compared to most. Super versatile and efficient. I can also attest to Smegs first class customer service. I had an unfortunate warranty claim which was expeditiously resolved. Certainly top marks to Smeg for product and service.

Purchased in October 2019.

Yvonne A.

Yvonne A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Where has this stick blender package been all my life!

Wonderful design by the clever SMEG family - easy to clip on/off stick blender (soups, dips, sauces) whisk (eggs/cream), potato masher, food processor (chops + blitzes). Have used it every day and love it!

Sandeep S

Sandeep SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful 50s style retro blender

We bought this stock blender purely based on aesthetics. The duck egg blue color goes well with our hamptons theme.

We have been using this blender for a while now and it extremely precise and sharp.

Purchased in September 2018 at Appliances Online for A$199.00.

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Sandeep - We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We think our Blenders are gorgeous as well ! Kind Regards, Smeg Australia.

Stick Blenders / Mixers

Find out how Smeg Hand Blender compares to other Stick Blenders / Mixers

FranniRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Perfect Stick Blender - Easy to Use!

I bought the Smeg Stick Blender about 6 weeks ago from Appliances Online. I have to say "WOW". I love how easy it is to use, you can adjust the speed of the device and it blitzes, blends and mashes as well as whisking. You can make anything from smoothies, pancakes, soups, guacamole (who doesn't love guac!) to mashed potato, cakes, brownies as well as chopping vegetables. The slim, ergonomic design means it's comfortable to handle and lightweight too. Clean up is a breeze. All in all, a great product from Smeg.

fangarang

fangarang

Amazing

I love smeg and this hand/stick blender is no different. Its the best hand blender I've ever owned. It's taken me a while to work out how to use it (Only press the + button if you want super tsunami whizzing). The processor chops everything up in two seconds and doesn't create mush at the bottom. I wish it came with two sizes in the processing bowls and two rows of blades. Also a dough attachment for the processor would be brilliant. We also have a smeg coffee machine and its also the best we've ever had.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances.

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi fangarang - thanks for your feedback ! We love it when our customers get back to us with their suggestions, we will forward them on to our Product Development team - Thanks again SMEG AUSTRALIA

Ian R

Ian Rasked

Hand Blender

Anyone else have an issue with water inside the chopper lid?

Smw

Smwasked

Hand Blender

can it make Cauliflower rice ?

Chrisc

Chriscasked

Hand Blender

How strong is the motor?

700watts Chris

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Chris. Thank you for your enquiry. The motor on the hand blender is 700 Watts. The Rating is 220240 V and the Frequency is 50 Hz. Hope that this answers your enquiry. If you need any more assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us direct - our phone number is 02 8667 4888 or via email: info@smeg.com.au kind Regards, Smeg Australia.

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives