Franni

FranniRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Perfect Stick Blender - Easy to Use!

I bought the Smeg Stick Blender about 6 weeks ago from Appliances Online. I have to say "WOW". I love how easy it is to use, you can adjust the speed of the device and it blitzes, blends and mashes as well as whisking. You can make anything from smoothies, pancakes, soups, guacamole (who doesn't love guac!) to mashed potato, cakes, brownies as well as chopping vegetables. The slim, ergonomic design means it's comfortable to handle and lightweight too. Clean up is a breeze. All in all, a great product from Smeg.

fangarang

fangarang

Amazing

I love smeg and this hand/stick blender is no different. Its the best hand blender I've ever owned. It's taken me a while to work out how to use it (Only press the + button if you want super tsunami whizzing). The processor chops everything up in two seconds and doesn't create mush at the bottom. I wish it came with two sizes in the processing bowls and two rows of blades. Also a dough attachment for the processor would be brilliant. We also have a smeg coffee machine and its also the best we've ever had.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store.

Smeg
Lesley R.Smeg

Hi fangarang - thanks for your feedback ! We love it when our customers get back to us with their suggestions, we will forward them on to our Product Development team - Thanks again SMEG AUSTRALIA