Toni
Toni Hobart, TAS

Great design and efficiency

Love this appliance. Blender itself is great and enhanced by the extras that go with it. The processor works better than my large processor! Attachments easy to attach. Cleaning is simple also. Nice to be able to choose a colour also. Had a small issue with one attachment and was quickly replaced by SMEG Australia. Highly recommend this appliance and the follow up service.

Purchased in February 2021 at Kitchen Warehouse WA for $229.00.

Johnny W
Johnny WLaunceston

Very happy except whisk vibrates aggressively

I I got this stick blender about six weeks ago and am very happy with it. It also includes some very handy attachments.
My only concern is that the whisk seems to vibrate quite aggressively so I need to make sure I use a deep bowl so I don’t end up with the ingredients all over the kitchen.
Not sure if the whisk attachment is faulty or if this is normal.
Update; Smeg customer service have been in touch and they were fantastic. The lady that called me (Katherine?) advised that they would be more than happy to replace the unit but also advised there is some vibration when using the whisk attachment. I will see how I go and possibly look at the replacement offer.

Purchased in October 2020 at Kitchen Warehouse Online Store for $229.95.

Shane
ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Powerhouse

This sticker blender is extremely powerful compared to most. Super versatile and efficient. I can also attest to Smegs first class customer service. I had an unfortunate warranty claim which was expeditiously resolved. Certainly top marks to Smeg for product and service.

Purchased in October 2019.

Stick Blenders / Mixers

Find out how Smeg Hand Blender compares to other Stick Blenders / Mixers

Yvonne A.
Yvonne A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Where has this stick blender package been all my life!

Wonderful design by the clever SMEG family - easy to clip on/off stick blender (soups, dips, sauces) whisk (eggs/cream), potato masher, food processor (chops + blitzes). Have used it every day and love it!

Sandeep S
Sandeep SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful 50s style retro blender

We bought this stock blender purely based on aesthetics. The duck egg blue color goes well with our hamptons theme.

We have been using this blender for a while now and it extremely precise and sharp.

Purchased in September 2018 at Appliances Online for $199.00.

Smeg
Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Sandeep - We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We think our Blenders are gorgeous as well ! Kind Regards, Smeg Australia.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Franni
FranniRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Perfect Stick Blender - Easy to Use!

I bought the Smeg Stick Blender about 6 weeks ago from Appliances Online. I have to say "WOW". I love how easy it is to use, you can adjust the speed of the device and it blitzes, blends and mashes as well as whisking. You can make anything from smoothies, pancakes, soups, guacamole (who doesn't love guac!) to mashed potato, cakes, brownies as well as chopping vegetables. The slim, ergonomic design means it's comfortable to handle and lightweight too. Clean up is a breeze. All in all, a great product from Smeg.

fangarang
fangarang

We have had it about a year and there is a serious problem

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances.

Smeg
Lesley R.Smeg

Hi fangarang - thanks for your feedback ! We love it when our customers get back to us with their suggestions, we will forward them on to our Product Development team - Thanks again SMEG AUSTRALIA