Smeg Hand Blender

See the Best Stick Blenders / Mixers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Smeg

Such great service

We got the retro stick blender package through our credit card reward points. The connection between the chopper lid and bowl stripped with 3 days so has become unusable. The rest of the tools are ok but I feel when you connect each tool to the main piece it could be a tighter fit. I must edit this review, with minutes of writing this, SMEG had contacted me, the communication was absolutely amazing, fast and helpful, the problem I had has been solved in minutes . Thank you SMEG for being prompt and helpful

Rodney M.SmegSend a private message

I will thanks

Best blender we've owned. Was skeptical at first but well worth the price.

I've previously only bought cheap $50 blenders but my mum had one of these and they looked so easy to clean compared to the big blenders I'm used to. It was. Customer service also amazing.

Toni
Toni Hobart, TAS

Great design and efficiency

Love this appliance. Blender itself is great and enhanced by the extras that go with it. The processor works better than my large processor! Attachments easy to attach. Cleaning is simple also. Nice to be able to choose a colour also. Had a small issue with one attachment and was quickly replaced by SMEG Australia. Highly recommend this appliance and the follow up service.

Purchased in at Kitchen Warehouse WA for $229.

Johnny W
Johnny WLaunceston

Very happy except whisk vibrates aggressively

I I got this stick blender about six weeks ago and am very happy with it. It also includes some very handy attachments.
My only concern is that the whisk seems to vibrate quite aggressively so I need to make sure I use a deep bowl so I don’t end up with the ingredients all over the kitchen.
Not sure if the whisk attachment is faulty or if this is normal.
Update; Smeg customer service have been in touch and they were fantastic. The lady that called me (Katherine?) advised that they would be more than happy to replace the unit but also advised there is some vibration when using the whisk attachment. I will see how I go and possibly look at the replacement offer.

Purchased in at Kitchen Warehouse Online Store for $229.95.

Stick Blenders / Mixers

Find out how Smeg Hand Blender compares to other Stick Blenders / Mixers

Shane
ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Powerhouse

This sticker blender is extremely powerful compared to most. Super versatile and efficient. I can also attest to Smegs first class customer service. I had an unfortunate warranty claim which was expeditiously resolved. Certainly top marks to Smeg for product and service.

Yvonne A.
Yvonne A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Where has this stick blender package been all my life!

Wonderful design by the clever SMEG family - easy to clip on/off stick blender (soups, dips, sauces) whisk (eggs/cream), potato masher, food processor (chops + blitzes). Have used it every day and love it!

Sandeep S
Sandeep SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful 50s style retro blender

We bought this stock blender purely based on aesthetics. The duck egg blue color goes well with our hamptons theme.

We have been using this blender for a while now and it extremely precise and sharp.

Purchased in at Appliances Online for $199.

Lesley R.SmegSend a private message

Hi Sandeep - We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We think our Blenders are gorgeous as well ! Kind Regards, Smeg Australia.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Franni
FranniRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Perfect Stick Blender - Easy to Use!

I bought the Smeg Stick Blender about 6 weeks ago from Appliances Online. I have to say "WOW". I love how easy it is to use, you can adjust the speed of the device and it blitzes, blends and mashes as well as whisking. You can make anything from smoothies, pancakes, soups, guacamole (who doesn't love guac!) to mashed potato, cakes, brownies as well as chopping vegetables. The slim, ergonomic design means it's comfortable to handle and lightweight too. Clean up is a breeze. All in all, a great product from Smeg.

fangarang
fangarang

We have had it about a year and there is a serious problem

Purchased in at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances.

Lesley R.SmegSend a private message

Hi fangarang - thanks for your feedback ! We love it when our customers get back to us with their suggestions, we will forward them on to our Product Development team - Thanks again SMEG AUSTRALIA

Stick Blenders / Mixers