Bamix Mono

MPNs: 76030 and 76033

4.1

Alex P.

Alex P.

Good quality - but I which the blender piece came off

It's a nice mixer - but probably overpriced. It just doesn't feel that heavy-duty. Try and get the highest wattage you can so that you don't burn out the motor too quickly.

Purchased in February 2020 at eBay for $230.00.

Volker M.

Volker M.Perth, WA

Perfect, with one imperfection

Love the Bamix. For over ten years used the Bamix “Zauberstab” my mother had used for decades before me. My sister, a Chef, would use nothing else. Last year I bought a new one. Brilliant, just like the old one. But: sometimes, the cutting head is soooo difficult to get off the shaft. Tried oil, tried lubricants, tried levering it out with a screw driver. Solution: don’t just run the Bamix in hot soapy water after use, but remove cutting head frequently and clean and oil the shaft. I am sure this model will see me out.

Purchased in July 2018 at Myer Retail Stores.

anoni

anonisydney

Not smooth and creamy at all

I’ve owned a mono 140w for about 4 months and have been disappointed. It does not purée food eg soups and smoothies to a smooth and creamy consistency like my older cheaper handheld blenders did. Unfortunately I need to look for an alternative now I am left with lumps in my soups or smoothies if there is anything slightly fibrous in it (which to me is a big reason for blending!)
    It is disappointing as it is an expensive product. Thought spending more would mean better quality but unfortunately that is not the case with this product.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
    Stick Blenders / Mixers

Find out how Bamix Mono compares to other Stick Blenders / Mixers

Ash

AshCanberra 2600, ACT

Great blender

This is a great blender that I have used for soups, dips, sauces and mash. Got tired of buying cheap stick blenders and having them die in less than 12 months. This one feels better quality and more durable. My only complaint is that you can't remove the whole blending head, so have to clean while still attached to the motor part. The instructions say to blitz in soapy water to clean, which usually works just fine, but occasionally with some veg and stuff things have gotten twisted or caught up and I really would like to be able to remove like some of my old cheap stick blenders to clean more easily. But overall really happy with it.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
    Ashley

Ashley

Happy with purchase

After a lot of research we decided to buy this stick blender primarily to puree baby food. It’s great for this as it’s quick and easy to clean! We have also used it for chopping and making sauces. A bit expensive at full price but we got it on special so happy with our purchase.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Date PurchasedSept 2017
    Sehrish

SehrishMelbourne

Love it!!!

Love my bamix, it has a nice modern design and easy to use and you can purchase additional attachments to get more use out of the product. It is very useful for soups and smoothies. I have also purchased the whisking attachment, which whisks cream really well. Would definitely recommend

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
    J M

J MParkdale

Love this blender!

I purchased this stick blender recently and really love it. It is so easy to use, surprisingly quiet, and quick and simple to clean too. It will be very useful for many processes in the kitchen. The attachments are easily connected, and it came with a wall bracket for convenient storage.
    Happy to recommend!

Date PurchasedJune 2017
    Stick Blenders / Mixers

Find out how Bamix Mono compares to other Stick Blenders / Mixers

Brissiegirl

BrissiegirlAU

Best purchase I've made

I love my Bamix. I was hesitant about purchasing because it was quite expensive but I relented in the end because of the 25 year motor warranty. I've had it for two weeks now and I can't imagine how I managed before. It was so quick and easy to use. I wouldn't have thought it was so handy but because it sits on my bench in plain site I've found just how many uses there are. It takes no room and is a breeze to clean. I cannot recommend enough.

S Konnully & C M

S Konnully & C MMelbourne

Superb so far.

Did got introduced by my mother in law as they had it for nearly 12 years with no troubles. Does every thing that you can think of when it come blending with one blade when compared to all hoo haa gadgets of all other brands out there. Had it for 2 months now. Compact and fits well into our kitchen needs.
    Compact
    Expensive "but you get what you pay 4"

CJH_85

CJH_85newcastle

Really Disappointing and a waste of our money.

After being told our Bamix Mono was basically indetructable, it died only 2.5 years after purchase. We sent it off to get repaired and had to pay over $70 in repairs for a product which was taken care of. The warrenty didnt cover any of the costs involved, unlike we were told they would be if anthing were to go wrong with it. Overall, the product has cost a lot of money, and has been very disappointing. Next time Ill be purchasing a vitamix instead of this piece of junk. And as for the customer service from the team at Bamix; well, they hardly deserve a mention. Thanks for nothing!

It died after 2.5 years, large costs involved for repair. The product itself is very heavy.

ray__

ray__Qld, 4054

Worth the price

I purchased a Bamix Mono as a replacement for my elderly mother's original Bamix which finally 'died' after many years service. She is in her 80s and quite arthritic but still finds it easy to use her Bamix. Her insistance on a genuine Bamix reminded me about how good they are so I replaced my 'other brand' stick blender with a Bamix Gastro. I am delighted with it.
    Works very well

jacinta

jacinta

Good

So far I have only used the Bamis to mash potatoe's and it did the job well. The 1st speed setting seemed to me lacking any great power. The 2nd setting is fine. This Bamix comes with the beaka+ lid which is great to blend liquids in.
    Feels nice in the hand, works well
    The 2nd speed setting seems to lack grunt.