Barista Bros Iced Chocolate

Barista Bros Iced Chocolate

See the Best Milk in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Barista Bros Iced Chocolate? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.3

ORIGINAL RECIPE!!!

Original recipe is back, my life has purpose again. Thank you barista bros for saving me from that sugar free nightmare you threw upon me. Thank you very very much.

Thank you Barista Bros for bringing it back!!!

Thank you so much for bringing back the original recipe iced chocolate. The epic new taste was so horrible I couldn’t drink it. Now it’s back and I can’t get enough. Thank you thank you thank you…

Purchased in March 2022 for $2.50.

Bring Back The Old

This new flavour is trashhh, I used to have barista bros every single day and now I can’t even look the sight of it, it makes me gag! Why did they make it so watery and gross?
The old flavour is the best bring it back.

petekat03
petekat03Hunter Region, NSW

Good news everyone, they listened and its back....

Just another day of walking past the Barista Bros Iced Chocolate to grab some milk nearby. I look over expecting to see that rubbish epic taste label, but to my surprise I see a new label saying Original Recipe. That made my Friday arvo!! So good, thank you for listening.

Purchased in March 2022 at Coles for $2.95.

Ben Smith
Ben Smith

Maybe they listened?

The new epic taste is absolutely foul, and all the reviews show. I would drink 1-2 per week but had to move to the norco range for a while.

It seems they have listened and it appears that the original recipe is coming back seeing as they saw the need to put a corresponding badge on. I bought one to make sure, tasted it and then went back and bought the rest of the original recipe on the shelf incase this was a one off or some old stock.

Keep in mind this milk is a long life milk and stores out of the fridge just fine. It comes in with the dry grocery loads, not the dairy loads so happy hoarding!

What they really need is it to come out in 2L bottles, this gets pricy quick for a family or chocolate milk lovers.

Purchased in February 2022 at Woolworths for $2.60.

No added sugar means sweeteners!! Awful.

This caught me out. Allergic to sweeteners!! Didn't spot new epic taste or no added sugar which would have been a red flag for me to check the ingredients. Luckily it tasted so bad i checked after 2 mouthfuls so only got a little bit ill.

Purchased in February 2022 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $3.25.

So bad

Had two sips. Couldn't stomach anymore, tasted so horrible. I'd rather just drink plain milk than this rubbish. Won't buy again. Wish I had read all these reviews before I bought.

Purchased at IKEA for $4.50.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022
James M
James MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Was the best, now the worst.

I used to have one of these at least once a week. In the time since they changed it, I have had maybe 3. Should be called 'epically bad taste.'

Purchased in February 2022.

Claire
ClaireMid North Coast, NSW

Would rate 0

Literally checked the bottle thinking I must have bought an out of date milk, nope just the new epic spoiled milk taste. What a shame. Used to be my favourite treat.

Changed recipe

Used to buy this ALL the time, one day they changed the recipe and I haven't bought it since. I understand it's probably a little healthier now but who buys chocolate milk for health?

sam u.
sam u.Perth, WA

Epitome of unsatisfying

Notice they don't call it MILK chocolate? It's because it doesn't contain milk, just watered-down milk solids. Revolting unsatisfying feeling left in your stomach after you swallow a thick, unsatisfying mouthful of watery goop. I genuinely will never buy this product again.

Purchased in January 2022 for $4.80.

Henri
HenriSouth East Queensland, QLD

They killed such a great chocolate milk (but redeemed themselves)

Used to be one of the best chocolate milks, now it tastes like butt. I have no idea why they murdered such a delicious drink. Please bring back the OG milk.

Edit: GUYS THEY BROUGHT IT BACK!!! The original recipe is back and it’s so so good. Thank you for listening Barista Bros.

Purchased in December 2021 for $3.10.

KIr
KIrIllawarra, NSW

Change of recipe

This product is now that Disgusting when I tasted it I thought the milk was off then I realised the recipe has changed. I definitely wont be buying it again.

Purchased in November 2021 at Caltex Service Station for $3.90.

Marco
MarcoPerth, WA

From best to worst in one recipe

The new epic taste as they call it has ruined this drink for me entirely. I can only hope people stopped buying the drink to force the old formula back

Purchased in October 2021.

Kennedy A.
Kennedy A.South East Queensland, QLD

new taste has ruined it

used to be my favourite chocolate milk, tried it today without realising that it had changed. barely can taste any chocolate and is very unenjoyable. old formula was much better. won’t purchase unless they bring back the old formula. what a shame.