Bauhn (Aldi) ATV40FHD-0217 (40", Feb 2017)

Bauhn (Aldi) ATV40FHD-0217 (40", Feb 2017)

See the Best Full HD TVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dead after two years

I needed a smart TV and I thought I could give it a go with this one as some of the Aldi products are quite good. I should have read the reviews and done my homework first. Unfortunately it only last two years. I will now spend more on a reliable brand so I can have peace of mine.

Purchased in March 2017 for $400.00.

Performance
Picture Quality
Software
Sound Quality

Good quality from Aldi

I bought the 40" Full High Definition LED LCD TV from Aldi in April 2017. Cost $333. The TV is good: the right size I wanted, and picture clarity is good. Speakers/sound good. The only issues I have with the unit are - 1) the legs: they are at a 45 degree angle. A choice of straight or angled would have been better. 2) The screen is slow to startup - when pressing the power button, it takes between 5-10 seconds for the screen to appear.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Why is the no picture, only a sound?

Power turns on but there is no display?picture. It always came up first with Logo first and now its just a black screen. But the sound is still there

All My hdmi ports have stopped working I get no signal on all of them and I have used different cables and still get nothing
Hi Cameron 1 Is the tv still under warranty. 2 have you called Aldi support team . 3 Have you tried to use a coaxle cable from the wall unit to the tv . 4 I use hdmi only for my dvd player .

Compare all ALDI Bauhn Full HD TV