Bauhn (Aldi) ATV40FHD-0217 (40", Feb 2017)

Bauhn (Aldi) ATV40FHD-0217 (40", Feb 2017)

See the Best Full HD TVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Picture Quality
  • Software
  • Sound Quality

Andrea

AndreaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dead after two years

I needed a smart TV and I thought I could give it a go with this one as some of the Aldi products are quite good. I should have read the reviews and done my homework first. Unfortunately it only last two years. I will now spend more on a reliable brand so I can have peace of mine.

Purchased in March 2017 for $400.00.

Performance
Picture Quality
Software
Sound Quality

Sharon

SharonMelbourne

Good quality from Aldi

I bought the 40" Full High Definition LED LCD TV from Aldi in April 2017. Cost $333. The TV is good: the right size I wanted, and picture clarity is good. Speakers/sound good. The only issues I have with the unit are - 1) the legs: they are at a 45 degree angle. A choice of straight or angled would have been better. 2) The screen is slow to startup - when pressing the power button, it takes between 5-10 seconds for the screen to appear.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

John richardsasked

Does this model have chromecast picking up "chromecast tv bedroom on my phone model atv40fhd 0217

John richards

I sent an email see question above to After Sales Support did not get a reply looks like their technicians dont know

Margaret A.

Margaret A.asked

Can't change anything with the remote. The tv locks and we have to turn off at the power and start again.

Rod R.

Rod R.asked

The TV is stuck on media mode and it is not the remote

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Download manual