ALDI Bauhn Full HD TV

ALDI Bauhn Full HD TV Questions & Answers

2018 Models, 2017 Models, 2019 Models, etc...

279 questions from our users

John T

John Tasked

I have just bought a 75" Bauhn 4K tv but when I change channels I get the new channel but the information displayed is for the previous channel

Rocket R.

Rocket R.asked

I got a bahun 50 inch 4k ultra hd tv was working fine went to do something came back it went to the black screen and wont turn back on

Geoff

Geoffasked

Who can I get to look at my Bauhn TV. I live in Boondall. Bris

Suzie W.asked

We have a 55’ Bauhn TV that is less than 4 yrs old. No kids in the house. We have lost the picture, but still have sound. Our TV is out of warranty. I have read many complaints about this issue from people who state that you do NOT care if a TV is out of warranty. Is this true? If so, I will never buy another Bauhn TV & will be telling others to think seriously before wasting their money.

Suzie W.asked

We have sound, but no picture. TV less than 4yrs old. Please help!

Robert F.

Robert F.asked

My remote keeps dropping out saying on the tv that the remote is not paired. I have replaced the batteries and there is a red light but will not turn the tv on. And when get the tv working there is a delay on the remote.

Peter W.

Peter W.asked

How reliable And picture quality?

Ian Warren

Ian Warrenasked

ATV55FHDED (55")

Our remote has died can we get a new one

Ian Warren

Ian Warrenasked

ATV55FHDED (55")

Our remote has died can we get a replacement

Ed Salmon

Ed Salmonasked

1) My Bauhn 55” 4K TV has two problems it will turn off after one to two hours once restarted will not turn it self off again until the next time you use it . 2) watching Netflix and it starts loading gets to anywhere from 5% to 20% and no further and result is cannot watch Netflix, I have another TV no problem so I know it’s not download problem. Eddie

Khaleel N.

Khaleel N.asked

A blue dot appears in the screen. Is this normal or there any problem? Thanks

No domestic goddess

No domestic goddessasked

I bought an Bauhn 40”Full HD Smart TV (model ATV40FHDS-0819) from Aldi last year and don’t seem to be able to get all of the available programs or movies on SBS on demand. Has anyone had a similar problem and is there anything I can do to rectify this problem?

Joyce T.

Joyce T.asked

I have a Bauhn 119 cm full high definition 100 hz LCD TV, model number AS-47FHZ1. I can only receive Channels 7, 70 & 71 in modern HD on it and it displays beautifully, but I can't get any other HD channels. I can get audio only on all those channels but no picture. Is this model TV compatible with the modern HD channels or not? If not, is there anything I can do to make it compatible? I have had 9 years of trouble-free use with this TV and it receives all the SD channels easily.

Hugh M.

Hugh M.asked

Can I delete channels from my Bauhn TV?

Lauren

Laurenasked

My tv won’t turn on, I’ve changed the batteries in the remote which wouldn’t of died anyway but I still did it and it still won’t turn on

Richelle

Richelleasked

Bauhn 2017 Models

I have a ATVUHD48-0417 and everything seems to be working fine but there's no picture. What can I do to fix this? Please help

David

if out of warranty they wont help so dump it and dont buy another from aldi
very common problem it seems with their TVs

Nosy
Nosy

Same just happened to me only 18 months old

Margie

Margieasked

Our 3 year old TV turns on but there is no picture. There is sound though. TV’s should last for more than 3 years.

David

I agree it SHOULD last longer ,same happened to mine.
contacted both aldi and tempo the manufacturer ,neither wanted to know about it as out of warranty
Their answer was that 3 years was 'reasonable' given the price was cheap, this despite the marketing claim by Aldi that all their products are made to the highest industry standard!! Blatantly untrue
my 10 year old sony still going strong and even older Benq

Suzie W.

We have a Bauhn TV that is less than 4yrs old. So much for the quality. Ugh. No kids in the house. Before we got our Bauhn TV we were using an old TV that we had borrowed from my daughter. It was much older than our Bauhn & went like a charm. If Bauhn TV’s are going to break down after a few years I would not recommend them to anyone.

julio C.

julio C.asked

My 65 '' tv starts blinking when I connect a video to HDMI inputs.
Is it difficult to fix it?

Julian W.
Julian W.

having the same issue with my tv. Just passed 12months old. Blinking to Blue screen for a few seconds. Then goes back to the picture for a few minutes then does the blue screen. How old is your TV?

Robert L.
Robert L.

Same problem with mine has developed. There must be a quick fix.

Jazzy

Jazzyasked

how do you put a screen saver up on the 32 inch smart tv

Diane D.

Diane D.asked

How to turn off subtitles permanently

Vicki C
Vicki C

Press the button on your remote that reads “Subtitle”

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives