ALDI Bauhn Full HD TV

ALDI Bauhn Full HD TV Questions & Answers

2018 Models, 2017 Models, 2019 Models, etc...

234 questions from our users

joann d.

joann d.asked

ATV46FLEM (46")

How to tune the tv without remote

Lynne H.

Lynne H.asked

While watching tv, this came up on the screen: Shutting down in 50 seconds. It did. 2min later it was back on. Nothing in the manual about this. Is it going to keep happening & how do I stop it? Help please.

haplessbunny

haplessbunnyasked

ATV32HDS-1119 (32", Nov 2019)

What OS does it have?

Planet H.

Planet H.asked

why my bauhn says error adapter.config NOt exist

Kelly M.

Kelly M.asked

My tv is showing a pop up that says In order to remove this watermark please contact Media Tek Inc ..... what is this please?

Gene S.

Gene S.asked

ATV46FLEM (46")

How do I change SOURCE without a remote?

Peter Conlon

Peter Conlonasked

Bauhn 2018 Models

I bought the TV over 1 year ago and its working great, but I set a timer to change the channel when a certain show was to come on and now it seems to be permanent. Every day at the same time it pops up that its going to change the channel in 30 seconds. I had even unplugged the power for a month when I was away and it didnt remove that timer. Its not an auto-off tuner it auto changes the channel. HOW DO I TURN IT OFF ?? Please I need help. I don't want this timer on.

Harry. M
Harry. M

Keep pressing the green button until nothing showing on the program you chose

Scott R.

Scott R.asked

Won't connect to the internet after software upgrade for 65 inch 4khdtv...my Wi-Fi is working but no option in settings to see available devices

Bigphil

Bigphilasked

How do I permanently turn the subtitles of my Vaughn smart tvATV65UHDG -1019

Stacey

Staceyasked

Today when I turned my tv on the USB function stopped working. I took out the USB I was using, checked there was no dust in the slot before replacing the USB with a different one. Originally it said USB available but it's still not working

Amit Maharjan

Amit Maharjanasked

ATV55FHDED (55")

I am desperately looking for memory dump file(firmware). Please somebody help me

Ian L.

Ian L.asked

Every time I change channel text comes on, how can I stop this

Arthur Karountzos

Arthur Karountzosasked

AS47HD1 (47")

How do I connect a new TV remote for a Bauhn AS47FHD1?

Adam

Adamasked

Bauhn 2018 Models

Remote stoped working

Chensy

Chensyasked

AS47HD1 (47")

I have a small Bauhn tv. I lost the remote control to it. Now it's stuck on DVD. Can i switch it back to TV without the remote?
Vinnie

Alana

Alanaasked

Our USB is detected when plugged in. However, we can't find it on the inputs or where to play our shows from our USB.

Kristy

Kristyasked

How do I make the subtitles stay off on my new bauhn atv65uhdg-1019

briangum
briangum

I have the same problem. Can somebody help us?

Same problem

Bonnie M.

See answer two posts down. Change subtitles to undefined. Worked for me

BJay

BJayasked

Telstra router will not connect to Baun tv

Mackyasked

Really cant complain! The bright white light when the power is off is kind of annoying though. Anybody know if it can be turned off?

ChelleB

ChelleBasked

AS47HD1 (47")

I have a Bauhn 47" 3D TV and was wondering if anybody knows how to set it to come on automatically at a given time. I could do this with my previous Bauhn but cannot work it out on this one.

Macky

To all the people trying to turn off subtitles I hope you find this. I found the answer. While watching tv with subtitles press
Menu
Advanced options
Subtitle
Then set both digital subtitle languages to undefined.

I tried off. It did not work. Undefined does though.

Fabs
Fabs

Thankyou Macky!
Do you know how to stop the TV speakers and external speakers playing sound at the same time? I want to tuen off the TV speakers but even with the setting to "external speakers" the TV speakers are still on.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives