be2

be2

See the Best Online Dating Sites in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Real Life MeetupYes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Interested in:
    • Male (5)
    • Female (4)

Scam - do not proceed

This is a scam. They do not send any notifications regarding auto renewals and send you to the debt collector within 24 hours of the auto-renewal not been paid. They are after over Aust $360 from me. I have attempted to discuss this with them but they ignore the content of my email, only wanting money.

AP

APSydney, NSW

Be2 aka Singles50 aka Thieves aka SCAM

I Got Scammed

I Got ScammedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stay away from singles50 Dawn Butcher is not a person

This is a seriously dodgy site. There is no way to contact admin or receive any support or most importantly report scammers. Stay away. They get attractive women to draw you to email or text.

Stop charging me!

Be2 has continued charging my card hundreds of dollars despite me shutting my account down in March 2019...anyone know how to contact them? How do I get my money back?

Real Life MeetupNo

Run by scammers. Stay away, this includes other sites they're connected with sites like singles50....DO YOUR HOMEWORK

These sites want your signature to LEAVE, they dont have it when you sign up, so how do they know it's your signature? They dont give you access to cancel your membership until its too late. Scammers!

Kiwi D.

Kiwi D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They are absolutely terrable and refuse to make contact

They are absolutely terrable they owe me a refund I never used there service and they charged me $300 and refuse to make contact. This is fraud and a scam. Looking at other reviews it seems they have fake profiles

Not happy

Not happyPerth, WA

Scams

Greg

GregMid North Coast, NSW

STAY CLEAR of b2

Got multiple hits from impossibly beautiful younger women who wanted my email straight away. Tried to cancel but couldnt. Now they are chasing me for $418 and have sicked a collection agency onto me. Hope it's just another scam.

Lucinda

LucindaQueensland

Scams

My husband got onto this site, he met up, on line, with a woman named Doris who seduced him and it turned out to be a scam. She not only convinced my (now) ex husband to send her money but the pair of them destroyed my 40 year marriage and myself along with my family. Is this site full of scams? How do you sleep at night knowing you are destroying people. Be very wary people.

STOP!!! the worst dating crap ever

This company will try to hook you into payment from the very beginning, is a terrible waste of time just to check it. I have been comparing services and so far I haven't found any decent platform, but definitely, be2 is the worst of the worst!!

Astrid

AstridGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beware! Can't cancel subscription!

Tried to cancel my subscription 1 week before renewal date! You can only cancel online, and the feature is disabled (apparently 1 month later and they are still processing your subscription) - so it can't be done and you can't deactivate your profile! Sent several emails to customer service to cancel - no reply until 1 day after scheduled renewal date and reply states that they will cancel after they process your next payment (i.e payment for renewal). THIEVES!...
Quality of site is also poor!

AnnieJ

AnnieJWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

waste of time and money for regional people

Very few clients are not in capital cities . I was being matched with men much older and outdoorsy types. I’m a professional geek type. Admin cannot be contacted for assistance

ausinSydney, NSW

smarty scammers

introductory offer was supposed about $80 -later found they charged $174.i found the site unsatisfactory-could not make contacts,So i cancelled my profile and account;but still charged another subscription;which they did not notify about.you must notify subscription cancellation in writing/signed..beware greedy gobblers.austin james

exhausted

exhaustedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

stay away

A total scam run by a very dishonest company. The site clearly states it charges $19.99 a month then proceeds to rob you by deducting $76.96 without your authorisation. Not only that it has you on an automated deduction system that does not allow you to cancel without going through a ridiculously unnecessary process ie. cancelling subscription by sending through a signed confirmation letter to an office located in Luxemburg! I cancelled my credit card just to be safe. Why they are allowed to operate in Australia is beyond me since there have been so many complaints.

Snoopy

SnoopySouth East Queensland, QLD

Dangerous

Do not join this on line dating service in any manner. Their clients are Asian conmen and when you have so called spoken to them via email they then ask for money because they are in difficult circumstances, which is a lie. Most of the people on line do not exist and many are stolen identities. When you cancel your membership they won't accept and then send threatening emails to say "prove you cancelled" although the action was attended. They are fraudulent and should be exposed to the world in this manner. DO NOT GO ANY WHERE NEAR THIS COMPANY.

Scam scam scam

This site is a scam. They rely on tricking people using fine print. Their website is clearly designed to trick people into paying much more than they intended and then they make it almost impossible to cancel the automatic subscription that you did not agree to in the first place.

Faith

Faith

Rip off

Am disgusted with this site, I cancelled my subscription 3 months ago and they have now charged me again nearly $200 for nothing. This is fraud & I am reporting them to consumer affairs. Do not trust this site

Dry Bones

Dry Bones

Not to be?

This site 'popped up' when I was googling for singles activities. They promoted themselves very well and appeared to be genuine, so I subscribed. My experience gave the clear impression that be2 date site is not genuine, so my subscription was ended. About 8 or 10 months later I received a demand from a debt collector with threats of legal action.
Their actions speak for them.

LS Cert.IV WHS

LS Cert.IV WHSBrisbane

Don’t waste your time or money

Scam Dating Site

I've tried to cancel subscription with numerous emails and just as many automated responses demanding $212 from me. I'd cancelled my credit card to so as not to be taken for a ride. Now today I received an email from ARL Collections based in Melbourne, according to their website, demanding the $212.00 and requesting me to contact their office by phone.
Not sure what process is going to be on the cards, just sure as hell not going to get call them as they'd harass me over the phone. I've been receiving hundreds of scam emails since I bought the initial subscription.

Yvonne T.

Yvonne T.asked

helo i not beven joined up nwth you my namev is yvonne thomas you have taken out 194 di
ollars out of mt
y account i dont think this is right i dont have your dating sir
te i want my money back this is not right

Rob C.

Rob C.asked

Why have you fraudulently deducted AUD79.96 from my account on 28/10/19?
My name is Robert Christie and I have never joined your online dating service
Will you please undertake to credit the same amount into my account today please?

Claire R.

Claire R.asked

I want to know how to get rid of the messages and the profiles as they are out of my range I asked for Manchester area not outside it which most of them are and I am not interested in them

ausin

Sorry cant answer that;it sounds the site does not have enough capability.I found this site too unworkable.could not make real contacts And dont forget to Send a written letter to terminate subscriptions.I deleted my account but it doesnt cancel Subscriptions.austin,

Lola
Lola

I got completely ripped off by this company they kept renewing my subscription. I tried every way possible to cancel my membership. I have tried to contact them via the Customer Service email and only received vague answers. They're scammers. I had to cancel my credit card to avoid their charges. Beware! They're scammers

Get an answer from our members and be2 representatives