be2

be2

1.0

• Interested in
  • Real Life MeetupYes (0%) · No (100%)

COMPLETE & UTTER SCAM

Fran L.

Fran L.

Rip off

Does not state on site that it was based on weekly cost so I purchased thinking it was $8 week only to notice in bank statement that I had been charged on a weekly basis adding up to some $300+ dollars , they trick you into thinking it monthly.... Would never have paid that much for such a ridiculous dating site!

BEWARE!! SCAMMER WEBSITE!!

Robbie D

Robbie DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware - so many fake profiles

Fake profiles. Cancelling membership is really difficult & now being ripped off for a second six months of fees. Have asked them to cancel my subscription twice to no avail. Threats of legal action if I get my bank to cancel their charge to my credit card. Do not use this website.

not happy

i didnt pay after reading reveiws so thank you its clearly a scam now im stuck getting bombared with fake woman saying they want to talk etc just pay up what a joke ive no photo or anything in my profile to say what i am yet they want to meet me its an insult to people men and the woman you say are on hewre so leave me alone

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Being scammed post one month membership

I applied for one month membership only on Feb 2020 , then not knowing the automatic reset for another 3 months in March 2020, I contacted the customer service they advised the membership can be cancelled within 14 days of starting period I followed their instructions under the settings for my account that menu option was inactive I contacted them again in April regarding my issues all they advised me was their regular terms they seek to continually charge no assistance all they advise is to send a written form signed only return info is a fax no, who the hell uses fax's these days?

theBear

theBearHunter Region, NSW

1 star is was way too many.

Real Life MeetupNo

Pathetic and Scammed by many onsite

When trying to cancil using customerservice@single50.com.au stated address not found so could not go threw procedures. Even though was offered the $9.99 for per week, ended up paying short of $240 for 6 months and had minimal responding and many scammers on.here. They have also been known to use threats stating having use dept collectors and other means without early notice regarding this. I have cleared my card as lost and replaced for now but little luck mostlikely in cancelling with this scammed and hacked misleading site.

Marce

MarceIllawarra, NSW

Zero stars!! Scammers!!! Do not join Single50

Roger

RogerSydney, NSW

Deceptive, dishonest Website. Stay away at all costs

I saw this website online and it was called Singles 50 and joined as a free member but could not view their photos properly . So I decided to join as a premium member because it offered 24 weeks for $9.99 . To my horror $239.76 was taken from my account . I contacted Paypal and my bank and also the site at Singles50.com.au. Tried to terminate my account and asked for a refund. This mob contacted me and referred me to the rules. I hope I can get my money back and hope I can terminate as they made it an automatic payment every six months. They are crooks

Deborah S

Deborah SPerth, WA

Buyer Beware - do not touch this site

Please do not join this site - very hard to cancel, they want you to fax and who in the world sends faxes anymore. Full of scammers - No such thing as customer service, it's lie. Please do not join... I have to can my card now.

Deb B

Deb BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scammers Don't go near it!!

Site is full of scammers, very nearly got sucked in. First contact drew me in. Luckily I woke up in time. Very hard to cancel subscription, have had to cancel my credit card but reading previous reviews I am now concerned that it is not enough.

Twocutecats

TwocutecatsSydney, NSW

Don’t join

Worst site ever. So hard to delete no genuine males. Nothing pretend matches with photos of men fake profiles so looks like they found you matches. Ripped off completely.
DON’T JOIN !!

Confused

ConfusedPenrith

Be2 dating site's totally scammers! DO NOT TOUCH.

I have tried cancelling my premium membership but to no avail. They wanted me to send them a signed signature which I've refused. I've cancelled my credit card 16days before my 3 months ended with be2. To my surprised be2 still managed to take out money from my credit card that was already cancelled. I now put a disputes against this company.

Just wondering if anyone knows where else can we go to get this scumbags reported and I believe they have office here in Australia but not sure where.

Real Life MeetupNo

Ripped off as other people have said. $250 gone, still trying to get someone to contact me

Clicked a link for a trial and ended up being charged $250 what a farce. Still trying to get them to reply, paypal are dragging their feet too. Don't bother with this site

PenPen

PenPenSydney, NSW

Absolute rort - don't touch with a barge-pole

Misleading to the max! Claims it's free when you register then cleverly advertises $9.99 for 12 months but when you get billed it's for $240! Once I got the receipt I immediately queried and requested a refund which of course they won't do and they've made it incredibly hard to get out of their membership. I have taken this up with Paypal and also the ACCC however given the parent company is in Luxembourg I doubt much can be done. Scamming thieves.

David Cremona

David Cremona

Not as genuine as I might think

Still has fake users that ask for your email. Then will only chat via email and when you ask to make phone or physical contact you get nothing. Not good at all

Ruth

RuthSydney

Scam - Don't join this Be2

I saw the reviews below. I guessed what i experienced with Be2 is not the 1st time. Seems like a lot of people got the same bad experience as me.

Got offer for $9.99 for 24 months, but when i finalised the payment, it changed the amount to $231. Tried to resolve it with Be2. I sent several emails, but no response. I raised this to Paypal. Hopefully Paypal can help me to resolve this.

Don't join this Be2. This is dodgy company. They just want money. Total scam.

Marie

MarieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

B2B are scammers

B2B are scammers, they just took $359.00 out of my account, and when you go to delete your profile it does not allow you yo do it.

I also emailed their customer service email and it just bounced back .
Luckily the transaction was pending and hopefully the bank can stop the payment. Awful!

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Do not join - total scam

The worst ever dating site possible.

It is shocking, and they make it almost impossible to cancel your subscription. Having to send letters with signatures.
The site is full of people who either do not exist, are scammers or have one foot in the grave.

Do not join.
Definetly the biggest scam of all.

Brian L.

Brian L.asked

its not really a questrion its just i had a look at your site and now you just endlessly send me fake woman who want to meet etc its a scam i read hundreds of stories of how this site is a scamn so no more emails just leave me alone if you were real id spend money with you but your not so go away

Adventure2020asked

How do I go about deactivating my singles50?

Kat

Katasked

Has anyone successfully cancelled their subscription and gotton their money back??? I am single mum who is unemployed and cannot afford this total nightmare I've just got myself into! Hard lesson to learn and wish I had found these reviews before diving in. What is the best way to make sure no more money is taken from me? I am so mortified and feel sick

Adventure2020

My best advice is to get hold of bank an if have also paypal too lock/replace card an block them from taking out money also with paypal as they will send message an you decline them. You have roughly depending on bank roughly 30-90 days too prove have attempted with them also. I have changed card an also locked with paypal them as also having no luck with this and made claim/complaint with westpac. Incase no success an prove have attempted.

Get an answer from our members and be2 representatives