be2

be2

See the Best Online Dating Sites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by be2

1.0
  • Real Life MeetupYes (0) · No (48)
DianneSydney, NSW

Scam - Refund details below. I thought $19.90 would be deducted.The amount of $239 was deducted.

I read the reviews after I joined. Later I contacted ECC The European Consumer Centre Luxembourg is part of a network of European Consumer Centres (ECC-Net). ECC took on my case and approximately two weeks later I received a refund for $179.
A previous reviewer assisted me with these details. A Huge thank you.

I sent emails from B2 and relevant information to assist with the case.

Hopefully this information can assist others. Also hopefully with many more cases B2 can not continue to scam so many people.

I did not use the site and filed all the replies in a folder. My thought was they can not charge me if I have not used the site.

Real Life MeetupNo
JakersSouth East Queensland, QLD

SCAM ALERT DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!

This dating site is a scam, they will debit your account for thousands of dollars without authorization. DO NOT USE!

I joined without doing any research and they stole $238.80 from my account without authorization, I did not even request a premium membership.

I am reporting them to Apples App Store, PayPal and Google.

TeaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid be2 dating site

essyb
essybSouth East Queensland, QLD

SCAM- the capitals are deliberate

I went on this site for free. I did not sign up to any agreement. On looking on line there fee is $9.99 or thereabouts a month. For the last two months since I viewed their site they have deducted $99.00. I lodged a complaint with PayPal and they said I had a payment agreement wit B2. As far as I know I never agreed to any deductions let alone $99.00 a month. All I did was take up the free offer and have a look. Keep away from this site it is not safe if they can trick you like that. Also there should be stronger consumer protection against such people.

Karen
KarenSouthwest, VIC

SCAM SCAM SCAM

This company are the biggest scammers around. I joined following instructions that there was a $9.99 monthly charge for 6 months but they took $238.80 from my PayPal account who in turn took it from my bank which is now overdrawn by that amount. I have reported to PayPal, the ACCC here in Australia and also reported to the ECC (European Consumer Centre) just waiting and praying I can get my money back.

Bernadette
BernadetteSouthwest, VIC

b2 refund is possible

Real Life MeetupNo
Eele
EeleVictoria

The bigger scammers, stay away from them!!!!

The asking deal vas 10$/ 6 month I introduce my details the payment went true then they ask to complete a form with my full personal details otherwise I cannot use the site I pay for . On the next sec I received a message from my bank I been charged 239.75 $ , then I release their are a scam . Very disappointed!,

HOUNDd0g
HOUNDd0gSouth East Queensland, QLD

BE and ZOOSK dating sites

The biggest scam site there is and they are part of ZOOSK. Take your money and promise the world. Fill out my profile and wanting to meet females ,area and age . None were really in my age group and all overseas after first contact. Try to cancel my membership NO WAY did not cancel my card but blocked them. Now they are sending MUSCLE MEN to collect back payments. ZOOSK has now blocked me as a paid member as I wont pay the back money to BE2 but I have 3 months paid subscriction left.

Dean P.
Dean P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Complete SCAM!

Claire
ClaireSydney, NSW

They keep taking money out after five emails deactivating my account

You can't get out of it!! Literally sent them five emails with my name and email address clearly noted, de-activating my account and I have just been sent another bill for them and because it's an old account they charged me a fee for it bouncing!! Five emails. I even had a ticket number given to me. I have just re-sent, my old ticket number with another email signed, email address and name clearly on the page. They are now saying I have to pay the nearly $500 before they will stop because I needed to send it at least 14 days before it was due. Of course I didn't notify them again, for the sixth time, because I have already de-activated my account. They are terrible!!! Based on my experience, cannot recommend them at all!!!

fraud

I cannot cancel my membership, and being billed. Others are too. Customer service and contacts do not answer.
They billed my even though I requested cancellation. I cannot cancel, there is no option. Customer Service do not respond.

Robbery in broad daylight uncaring and unaccountable.

Minimum payment of $179.90 for 3 months is criminal but they do not care and no authority holds organizations/ Corporation accountable. Sorry fixes everything. If every News Network can lie blatantly and Mockingly and get away with it. All organizations can. Zero Duty of Care to Humanity. Holding Humanity back and in certain disarray of deception. Shame,,, I know those Women really wanted me too. Not fair to them. Lost Value for their money.

Meow
MeowSouth East Queensland, QLD

Price scamming

This site has misleading pricing. You think you're signing up for 9.99 for 6 months, then my Paypal statement arrived which had charged me $239.76. What's more they matched me with a bunch of men in their 70s and 80s

I have taken this up with Paypal and referred them to this site so that they know this company is a scam. I did read one person who said that they couldn't get anything out of Paypal and as a result cancelled Paypal and eBay.

I contacted be2 and they said that sorry there would be no refund as their pricing is clearly stated but over 200 reviews on here proves otherwise.

Sharon
SharonWimmera, VIC

Warning- not reliable.

A company that takes advantage of single women who are vulnerable and wanting to find companionship and love. Warning it is so hard to receive confirmation of ceasing your membership well before the renewal date.

XenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Looking to be scammed - you are at the right place

Site is confusing and pricing that pops up is misleading – “$ 9.90 for premium membership” and your account is down for $180 ???
You cannot email them because all emails bounce back " non-existent email address"? Awesome
This is the matter for legal venue and if I am not refunded in full - I will be pursuing that venue.

This is the king of all scammers?!

Useful update
To be balanced - every second profile is FAKE!!!!!

Read more reviews - page 2

Graeme
Graemeasked

Why have i been charged $308.38 for a service i have not approved

Jakers

This website is a scam site, get your bank to reverse this payment.

Tea

The website is a con. Cancel your card immediately at the bank. Get a new card so they don't take anymore of your money. A lot of people get ripped off with this site. I tried to get a refund unsuccessfully.
I even got threatening emails from Be2....they would get debt collectors onto me.

Dianne

Graeme this is a scam. Contact the company that I contacted and you can get the majority of your money back.
I received a refund a few months back. Email the following address and request assistance for the refund.
info@cecluxembourg.lu
Further information was on my comment.

Brian L.
Brian L.asked

its not really a questrion its just i had a look at your site and now you just endlessly send me fake woman who want to meet etc its a scam i read hundreds of stories of how this site is a scamn so no more emails just leave me alone if you were real id spend money with you but your not so go away

Adventure2020
Adventure2020asked

How do I go about deactivating my singles50?

Get an answer from our members and be2 representatives