Beko DCY7402GXB2

MPN: DCY7402GXB2

Vic

VicSydney

Great dryer

We have had our dryer for almost two years and I love using it. It is so good to not have to worry about opening windows or the walls becoming wet. You do have to clean the filter underneath, as if it is not cleaned it will take hours to dry towels and sheets. It automatically will turn off when the clothes are dry which is such a good feature, you can leave it on without having to worry. We love our beko products. It doesn't seem to hike up the electricity bill too much either which is great!

Date PurchasedJan 2016
    Joe and Carol

Joe and CarolAU

Excellent Dryer

Chose the Beko condenser dryer as it was very well priced compared to others, and bought a matching Beko front-loader at the same time. We are extremely happy with both units and have had none of the problems some other reviewers have had. Can't understand what we do differently, perhaps we are more easily satisfied. But we would recommend this dryer to anyone wanting an efficient, effective and attractive dryer which will be visible to visitors. We have had two Zanussi condenser dryers in the past and find the Beko, though much less expensive, outperforms the more upmarket Zanussi.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

GraM

No complaints

My previous Beko had served us well but this time decided to choose the Condenser version as was sick of moisture build up in the laundry and was so glad I did. Unlike some reviewers I find the clothes are dry every load. Drying time is faster than my previous model. Considering a Condenser Dryer the price was very reasonable and competitive to other brands.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
    Condenser Clothes Dryers

Find out how Beko DCY7402GXB2 compares to other Condenser Clothes Dryers

Sam S

Sam S

Good dryer but some major faults

Looks pretty. Drying time is hours for sheets and towels. Doesn't have reverse spin in the cycle so clothes and Doona covers become a balled up mess with wet soggy interior. I really love not having dog hair and dust flung around the laundry and up the walls - the filter is awesome. But it takes all weekend to dry my washing and sometimes things don't dry and I forget to get them out and so it's all damp stinky and I have to wash and start again.
    Also the water tank is a bit small. If someone forgets to empty it would leak everywhere.
    I wouldn't buy this dryer again. it's quiet and reliable but so slow and balls all the washing into a soggy heap.

Date PurchasedJul 2015
    Kate

KatePerth, WA

Great dryer at a great price!

I purchased this dryer 6 months ago and on the way home decided then I would read some reviews (nearly cried when I saw some bad reviews). When it got delivered I didn't have high expectations but it ran perfectly. My towels have never been softer and clothes come out dry every time and don't smell!! Only thing is the 'express' option is only good if you have a few items you need to dry quick which makes sense. the dryer is really big and can easily dry a big load of washing! I really think this dryer was great value for money.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
    Niall

Niallsydney

Terrible dryer, perfect customer care

Terrible dryer, never got clothes completely dry and I followed the destructions to the letter. Not efficient or quick compared to old school dryer and I had to babysit it through the process due to it stopping before the water drawer was full or it thinking the clothes were dry when they weren't.

However, Beko's customer service was the best I've ever experienced (vw need to learn from them) they sent two service techs out to repair it but couldn't so they credited the purchase price at the store I bought it from.
    Outstanding service Beko, thanks.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
    Bevanz

BevanzHamilton

Pefect for when you can't have a ducted dryer

Doesn't dry clothes properly!

Steven

StevenPerth

Leave clothes crinkled and funky smelling..

Condenser Clothes Dryers