Bellini BOT608B-F

Bellini BOT608B-F

See the Best Wall Ovens in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bellini? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.8
  • Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

bettyIllawarra, NSW

Bellini oven Very poor fan forced cooking oven

Would not recommend for cooking cakes . This Bellini oven does not maintain temperature at any level . If you cook a cake guaranteed it will cave in like someone has opened the door in middle of cooking . It is very basic and cooks unevenly. I do not Reccomends of any pastry products to be cooked in it . Do yourself a favour spend a couple hundred extra and get anything else . If you put to bake without fan a top heating element goes on that looks like a grill which is useless if you want to cook anything puffy it sure WOULD NOT do the job .

Purchased in January 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $434.00.

Sad
SadRichmond-Tweed, NSW

So sorry I bought this

Terrible product. The bottom of the oven door sticks out approx 5 ml (the top sits flush) and looks really awful in my new kitchen. Despite the specs not showing this Bellini insists it is designed that way.

August 6th 2019 Update: Don’t buy it

Had to get fair trading NSW to assist to get importer to remove oven & refund my money. Spec’s don’t show that the front of the oven door isn’t flat. Looked like crap & functioned about the same

Purchased in March 2019 for $375.00.

Other Wall Ovens

SnomanSydney, NSW

Great product!

Really happy with features just like the expensive ovens. Cooks food evenly with good distribution of heat. Fan is very, very quiet. We've had our's for 2 weeks now and it's great. Cleaning is not easy. Can highly recommend.

Purchased in April 2019 for $299.00.

MandyJ
MandyJSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent value for money

These ovens are cheap. Easy to install yourself and work well. Very simple to use and still has all the qualities an oven should. Definitely would recommend to anyone. Great product!

Purchased in April 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $350.00.

Wall Ovens

Find out how Bellini BOT608B-F compares to other Wall Ovens

VinceSydney Surrounds, NSW

Works for us

We brought this oven from Bunnings to put into our temporary accommodation while our house is being built, so far so good.
It's actually a better oven then the one in our old house which was a brand name.
Don't know about longevity, however comes with 3 year warranty.
Satisfied with features and design of this oven.
Satisfied with the way the food is cooked in this oven.
Oven heats and cooks food evenly.
Good buy for the price.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Robert S
Robert SBrisbane

Don't waste your time

Definitely not the best oven. Cheap quality. There are so many other options available in this price point for much better models. I would not waste my time with something like this again. It was the recommended oven from the property maintenance people I was using, only possible benefit was that it was cheap for them to purchase and had more markup for them.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

bettyasked

Does anyone have a heat problem , I put it on 170. Drops to 140 tested with heat thermometer, as 6 cakes in row flopped after raising then flop and then stay down , also if I chose no fan just top and bottom heat the grill top switches on ? Worst Baking oven I have ever experienced

Snoman

Oh it's always like that. We just run ours at nearly 200 and it cooks beautifully!

betty

I tried 200 but cooks top and not mid as much as it does a flop almost as if the temperature heat element stops at some point . The worst oven ever that I have cooked with .

Sad
Sadasked

Does anyone else have the oven door stick out further at the bottom than the top by about 5mm (even though the cupboard is level & square)?

Jeffrey J.
Jeffrey J.

I had same problem when I installed today. How to solve this?

Scott
Scottasked

Should the fan stay on for up to an hour after the oven is turned off?

Vince

Our`s stays on for a while after finished cooking, however not for up to an hour.

CategoryWall Ovens