Bellini BI64T

Bellini BI64T

5.0 from 1 review

Happy ChappySydney, NSW

Amazing product!

This is a great product. It is very economical to use, heats pots (including large pots) extremely fast.

Best value so far!

I only wish I experienced the benefits of induction cooking sooner.

I wanted to wait 12 months before posting any reviews to give myself a chance to thoroughly experience the product.

I am pleased to announce that it was worth the wait.
Ease of use, cooking speed, elegant

AshWin K.

AshWin K.asked

When i put the cooktop in number 5-8 the heater lights up to red and then goes blank and then again same and when i put it in number 9 the heating rods are stable or else it glows and goes off. Is this normal or is that a problem?

Cameron M.

Cameron M.asked

Installed ceramic cooktop and circles rubbing off after one day surely this is not normal

Cameron M.

Cameron M.asked

Installed ceramic cooktop yesterday and after one wipedown circles rubbing off surely this is not normal

Happy Chappy

Definitely doesn't sound normal for a wipedown. This can happen with harsh scrubbing or using chemicals not made for the cooktop. I would try contacting the manufacturer for advice. Cheers

Get an answer from our members and Bellini representatives