Bellini Oven & Cooktop Pack BP470EC

Bellini Oven & Cooktop Pack BP470EC

See the Best Wall Ovens in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bellini? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Compact

• Safety switch off

• 99-minute timer

Cons

• Frustrating customer service

• Disappointing build quality

2.4
  • Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

Worst Service I ever seen int he world

Bought the Gas cooktop and during warranty one of the burner was continuously igniting. Logged a support call and they said they are sending a parts by couriers from Brisbane to Sydney technician who will come and fix it.
It's more than 15 days and the parts hasn't arrived yet. Even a person walk from Brisbane should have reached Sydney now.Will never ever buy a product from them

Purchased in July 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $699.00.

Knn N.
Knn N.Sydney, NSW

Terrible - Customer service is a joke

Bought a electric cooktop one year ago and now three hotplates don't work and the one that does trips the grid.
Called customer service 6 times - no response. Finally emailed and was advised it would take 3 weeks for parts and then repair. The warranty isn't worth the paper it is written on.
Absolute rubbish - won't ever buy or recommend again! Bunnings should be ashamed for selling such a garbage product with the worst customer service.

Purchased in January 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for $296.00.

SJGFar North Queensland, QLD

Bunnings Bellini Oven and Cooktop Pack

Bought the Bellini Oven and Cooktop Pack from Bunnings 4 years ago and the Cooktop just decide it won't turn on anymore. Bad that after 4 years and hardly used (probably 3 times per week one hotplate) it already is unusable any more. So like everyone else I won't touch any Bellini Products any more.

Purchased in February 2016 at Bunnings Warehouse for $750.00.

GlenMaccas
GlenMaccasSouth Australia

Terrible build quality

Built like rubbish, had oven glass explode, the elements have broken and the dials have warped. Sometimes after cooking for a while the dials are too hot to touch without a tea towel. Called customer service and because it's out of warranty no one wants to know about it. It's only 2 years old and I'm throwing it away.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Melrose
MelroseAU

very happy

I find it looks stylish and vey easy to use.
Easy to clean enamel interior of the oven
Has push in control knobs and side controls. Comes with 2 year warranty parts and labour.
I have found the customer service quite good. I had a question about best way to clean the cook top and they were really helpful and emailed me information they also did gave me an option if I wanted it in the mail as well.
The information was great as I had burnt something on the cook top and I was able to clean it without scratching the top. Looks brand new now.
Would buy it again

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Kaj
KajAdelaide

Good kitchen product

The Bellini Oven Package is a stylish and affordable price as well bought in bunnings. The package has a stainless steel 4 burner electric cooktop with solid hotplates and convenient side controls. Also included is a fan forced oven. 3 layer glass cool touch door, and 120 minute timer. This Bellini package combines function and value with classic style, offering affordable living. I felt very
easy to clean enamel interior.
Push in control knobs and convenient side controls. It came with 2 year warranty parts and labour. Enjoying it.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Jan d
Jan dMorayfield

Do not purchase Bellini products

Absolutely no customer service. My Bellini electric oven and gas cooktop package was missing parts when the installer opened the box. Three weeks later and I still cannot use the cooktop as Bellini consistently promise to remedy the problem but do not follow through. Promised to supply and install a new cooktop but have done nothing. Do not reply to emails, do not return calls and will not allow me to speak to a manager. Do not purchase Bellini products. They do not honor their warranties.

Date PurchasedJune 2018

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

How to clean the glass cooktop

To clean your glass cook top I use magic eraser on it. It takes all marks off without scratching. Any boil overs or marks from old pot's come straight off. Recommend to keep some at all times and use after cooking. Pickup from Coles for less than $5.00.

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Rachel Sala
Rachel SalaAnnandale, NSW

It's OK oven

I am satisfy with my Bellini cook top and oven. I only have them since I moved in my new house. The cooktop is a quite fragile and need to be handle with care. A part from that easy to use and it is a good value to me. Thanks

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Aysun alison
Aysun alisonYagoona

This oven is perfect

I'm happy with the way the oven works also the timing on oven when set it finishes cooking with the time you set cakes turn out great meat cooks so well i am really happy with oven i can set time and leave the house if i want nothing like the old ovens.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

What a hopeless oven.

We purchased Bellini wall oven, cooktop and dishwasher for recent renovations - seriously they are all below quality and expectations
Dishwasher does not clean well or dry properly, cooktop has already got heat marks inside glass that can't be cleaned off and oven indecipherable to operate . I am extremely disappointed and would not recommend

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Extremely Dissatisfied

We purchased the Bellini oven & cooktop pack BP470EC!
It exploded with internal glass even blowing out the bottom while it was on with dinner inside.
Will never be purchasing another Bellini product after such a terrifying incident.
The cooktop that was included in package is also faulty and never heated.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Achtlos
AchtlosCanberra 2600, ACT

BP470EC - BC604TG-F cooktop - BOM609CX-F Oven.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Cindy
Cindy asked

I have a bellini gas top and oven.
The exhaust fan is not sucking up steam when cooking? What might be the issue?

Navdeep S.
Navdeep S.asked

I bought new townhouse, here new Bellini cooktop and oven installed 3 -4 months ago. I found cooktop power point and it’s working but I unable to find oven point and it’s not working, please advise m

SJG

Sorry can't help you as mine was installed by a professional electrician

JanineB
JanineBasked

Hi there, how do I clean the black solid elements on my cook top please.
I was cooking a steak with oil. I didn't get the lid on in time and it splattered all over the top and other 3 elements. I quickly tried to clean them but I couldn't get the marks off. The rest of the top cleaned very easily. I don't like seeing the marks it makes my stove look really shabby, I like to keep everything spotless. The rest of the oven cleans very easily. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you Jan

See all Bellini Oven & Cooktop Pack BP470EC questions

This product features a sleek 60cm glass cooktop with 4 designated cooking zones and a 60cm (65L) electric oven. Bellini's oven and cooktop pack is the perfect multifunctional unit for your home.

Features:

• Built-in 60cm multifunction stainless steel electric oven with 65L capacity, easy clean enamel interior and 9 functions
  • 60cm ceramic cooktop with a 4 zone ceramic cooktop and 9 stage power setting