Bellini Oven and Cooktop Pack BP470EC

Bellini Oven and Cooktop Pack BP470EC

GlenMaccas

GlenMaccasSouth Australia

Terrible build quality

Built like rubbish, had oven glass explode, the elements have broken and the dials have warped. Sometimes after cooking for a while the dials are too hot to touch without a tea towel. Called customer service and because it's out of warranty no one wants to know about it. It's only 2 years old and I'm throwing it away.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
    Melrose

MelroseAU

very happy

I find it looks stylish and vey easy to use.
    Easy to clean enamel interior of the oven
    Has push in control knobs and side controls. Comes with 2 year warranty parts and labour.
    I have found the customer service quite good. I had a question about best way to clean the cook top and they were really helpful and emailed me information they also did gave me an option if I wanted it in the mail as well.
    The information was great as I had burnt something on the cook top and I was able to clean it without scratching the top. Looks brand new now.
    Would buy it again

Date PurchasedApr 2018
    Kaj

KajAdelaide

Good kitchen product

The Bellini Oven Package is a stylish and affordable price as well bought in bunnings. The package has a stainless steel 4 burner electric cooktop with solid hotplates and convenient side controls. Also included is a fan forced oven. 3 layer glass cool touch door, and 120 minute timer. This Bellini package combines function and value with classic style, offering affordable living. I felt very
    easy to clean enamel interior.
    Push in control knobs and convenient side controls. It came with 2 year warranty parts and labour. Enjoying it.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
    Wall Ovens

Find out how Bellini Oven and Cooktop Pack BP470EC compares to other Wall Ovens

Jan d

Jan dMorayfield

Do not purchase Bellini products

Absolutely no customer service. My Bellini electric oven and gas cooktop package was missing parts when the installer opened the box. Three weeks later and I still cannot use the cooktop as Bellini consistently promise to remedy the problem but do not follow through. Promised to supply and install a new cooktop but have done nothing. Do not reply to emails, do not return calls and will not allow me to speak to a manager. Do not purchase Bellini products. They do not honor their warranties.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

How to clean the glass cooktop

To clean your glass cook top I use magic eraser on it. It takes all marks off without scratching. Any boil overs or marks from old pot's come straight off. Recommend to keep some at all times and use after cooking. Pickup from Coles for less than $5.00.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
    Rachel Sala

Rachel SalaAnnandale, NSW

It's OK oven

I am satisfy with my Bellini cook top and oven. I only have them since I moved in my new house. The cooktop is a quite fragile and need to be handle with care. A part from that easy to use and it is a good value to me. Thanks

Date PurchasedDec 2017
    Aysun alison

Aysun alisonYagoona

This oven is perfect

I'm happy with the way the oven works also the timing on oven when set it finishes cooking with the time you set cakes turn out great meat cooks so well i am really happy with oven i can set time and leave the house if i want nothing like the old ovens.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

What a hopeless oven.

We purchased Bellini wall oven, cooktop and dishwasher for recent renovations - seriously they are all below quality and expectations
    Dishwasher does not clean well or dry properly, cooktop has already got heat marks inside glass that can't be cleaned off and oven indecipherable to operate . I am extremely disappointed and would not recommend

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Extremely Dissatisfied

We purchased the Bellini oven & cooktop pack BP470EC!
    It exploded with internal glass even blowing out the bottom while it was on with dinner inside.
    Will never be purchasing another Bellini product after such a terrifying incident.
    The cooktop that was included in package is also faulty and never heated.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
    Wall Ovens

Find out how Bellini Oven and Cooktop Pack BP470EC compares to other Wall Ovens

Achtlos

AchtlosCanberra 2600, ACT

BP470EC - BC604TG-F cooktop - BOM609CX-F Oven.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

JanineB

JanineBasked

Hi there, how do I clean the black solid elements on my cook top please.
    I was cooking a steak with oil. I didn't get the lid on in time and it splattered all over the top and other 3 elements. I quickly tried to clean them but I couldn't get the marks off. The rest of the top cleaned very easily. I don't like seeing the marks it makes my stove look really shabby, I like to keep everything spotless. The rest of the oven cleans very easily. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you Jan

Shaun T.

Shaun T.asked

Why won't my Bellini cooktop turn off. I've had to switch it off at the main fuse box. I'm worried it will cause a fire.

Djose

Djoseasked

Where can I see the energy efficiency of the oven and cook top? How much is it’s consumption?

Get an answer from our members and Bellini representatives