BeNaughty

BeNaughty

See the Best Online Dating Sites in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Real Life MeetupYes (5%) · No (95%)
  • Interested in:
    • Female (20)
    • Male (1)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

This is big scam chatting to software

I tried be naughty unfortunately I feel like chatting to software program which actually design to reply and your chat. I experiment method which I send same questions and I get all the time same answers from different profiles it's all fake and scam and I wish I read the review before I joined. They should get prosecuted those motherfukers .

Real Life MeetupNo

Worst site ever. Keep reading!!!

Worst site ever. Charged me $32.97 for a 3 day trail. When I tried to cancel they said that they would extend it for 7 days which they did but it was meant to cost me about $3 not $33. And, Almost every woman is asking for money. If you set the settings to 'SAFE' so only verified members can contact you they are all old women

josh

joshCentral Queensland, QLD

Could not give zero stars unfortunately

Website full of scammers. Women chat for a little give you some hop and say speak soon then never hear from then again.. Ask you money... when you try to cancel online it does not let you.. ring on phone they tell you they have cancelled membership and will send email to confirm, never receive one and speak to you in condescending tones as though you do not know how to check your junk folder. Be naughty website is crap, absolute epitome of a scam. Very sorry i ever joined

Tony B.

Tony B.Darling Downs, QLD

Would give 0 if Possible

Should have read these reviews before I joined. As everyone else said, fake profiles, paid employees and charged an extra 30. Waste of time and money. If you are horny hire an escort

the Paw

the PawSouth East Queensland, QLD

got ripped off

yes i feel like an idiot got scammed for about 400 dollars to get something called a vetting pass, they took my money and got no vetting pass, as the other have stated stay away from it these ladies or computer great photos, but give it a wide berth.

Sachin

SachinCanberra Central 2601, ACT

This is not even near normal

Well result is zero..no good..big site ..hired actors..no real women..all is computer generated.. everything fake..no real woman..just hired ones..it's disappointing..U charge money.. have some shame..and everyone is 22 yrs old..y?

TOTAL SCAM !!

II talked to at least 25 entities on this site and as a precaution i asked them all a simple question in regards to their location.
All of them completely disregarded to question and preceded to ask about my fantasies!
Do yourself a favor and go out to find what it is your looking for.
I will never use this site again.

Asif H.

Asif H.Sydney, NSW

this is a scam

If you are registered in this site, call your bank immediately and stop your credit card. This site is totally scam. No real women here. You are chatting with a bot or few paid stuff in overseas.

ChrispySydney, NSW

Scam that should be reported to ACCC

There are few, if any, real people on this site. The members are either paid call-centre or bots, and the prospect of meeting a real person is very close to zero. Dont waste your time and money.

MaccaCentral Queensland, QLD

Benaughty scammers

I asked a control question to see if the woman who i was talking to really was my town
80% didn't know the answer.
Never meet anyone off the site as they always had a out prepared.
Worst site ever. Don't waste your time or money.

Joe

JoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Warning stay away from this site

This is a scam. If you sign up to a 3 day trial they will charge you an extra $30 for the month and there are no real women on there to speak to.

Worst site

Out of 60 chats I could only chat to 4 women . When I tried to continue my chat the next day I can't get a response from them even if they sent me a message . Worst dating site I have ever been on for the @61

Total Scam

I paid for 3 day trial and them when I said continue, charged with another $30? I complained but was told the I knowinly clicked the link to be charged another $30. What a total scam.

Bill

Scammers

Andrew K.

Andrew K.Sydney, NSW

100% SCAM, DO NOT BUY MEMBERSHIP

Not real people behind the chat.After many days of using this website not even a single real contact . They charged me $30 for a month, in return I received nothing .

Chatbot start contacting you once you register but they are just robots not real.

DO NOT SUBSCRIBE.

HornyOlMan4421

HornyOlMan4421Darling Downs, QLD

Pss Poor management.

Fake talking to bots

Not real ,,,,found a way to find out if bots or not ,,,ask them if it's rainy or sunny in the town where they and you come from ,,,,,,,,they can't answer

Real Life MeetupNo

No real people here..just paid employees pretending...all bogus..just want your money

Joined to meet women...none here..just bogus profiles..foreign operation poor grasp of how Australians talk..always come in with same format in chat..then run once you point out where they are going wrong

Costly lesson

Costly lessonSydney, NSW

Total scam $850 LESSON totalscam.if you don't abide by their demands you are threatened with legal action

Tried internet looking for some fun.
Expectations high.
Experience dreadful and time consuming very expensive lesson to le asrn2 days wasted to get verified. I think you a re dealing with a computer
Looking for women