BenQ G2200W / G2200WA

BenQ G2200W / G2200WA

G2200W and G2200WA
4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Monitors in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good

Overall, it's a good monitor. Just make sure your graphics card is capable of displaying the 'native resolution' of 1680x1050 or it loses a bit of it's awesomeness! At home, my monitor displays the native resolution prefectly. However, I have the same monitor at work and my PC at work does not have a graphics card capable of the native resolution. My next best resolution is 1400x900, which still isn't bad because everything is more or less the same size as it was on my old 17-inch monitor. It defeats the purpose a little by getting a 22-inch and not being able to use it to it's full potential. The display for gaming is awesome. And I bought it for a reasonable price - $265. For that price you really can't go wrong. I have since heard that you can get it for around $240 though, so shop around!
Nice design, affordable
Some bleeding at the top and bottom parts of the screen