Berri Juice

Berri Juice

Apple, carrot, pear & ginger juice.

I was absolutely hooked on this combination. Wonderful taste, could easily have consumed a container a day. Very sad to see it removed from the juice section at Coles!!
Hoping to find it SOMEWHERE else!?

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets.

Not helping Australian farmers!

Most of their product is IMPORTED in huge containers, then packaged....gross!

They're not helping Australian farmers so while Aussie farmers have to plough their fruit produce into the ground, Berri gets their juice from CHEAPER OVERSEAS sources.

Poor quality, poor tasting juice. Most of it is RECONSTITUTED so it isn't even fresh.

Disgusting shady company. Do not give them your money.

Please buy 100% fresh Australian juice!

Help Australian farmers, not these shady theives.

Ripped off.

I like drinking grape juice but now for the third time juice labeled Berri Grape Juice has been in fact apple & blackcrrent juice. They obviously do it deliberately or their quality control is terrible.

tomato juice

I give the tomato juice a five-star rating I go through two litre a day berri is the best. taste is great will never change.

Extremely bitter Grapefruit juice!

What a disappointment to read another review similar to what I experienced! You think they would do quality testing, but no, obviously this is no longer a quality brand.

Berri Orange Juice - DO NOT BUY

This is the most sour orange juice on the market. We bought the 2L bottle and will have to throw it away because it is undrinkable.

Berri tomato juice

Product taste has changed for the worse! Berri needs to re-instate the original formula or they lost me as a customer!

Dissappointed...

Recently purchased Berri 2.l Tomato Juice...
Had an odd taste/flavour... like apple or such had been added...
I like the tomato taste... that's why I buy it...!!!
Please lift your game, Berri... you have a great reputation to uphold...!!!

Misleading Advertising

After buying the 2L Berri Tomato Juice for many years I was surprised to see the introduction of somewhat lackluster labeling in December 2017. It certainly didn’t fit with the photos on the Berri web page glowingly stating “100% Australian grown”. Now I see why! Gone is the 100% Australian Fruit supporting local growers. We are now down to just 20%. How disappointing! The juice is certainly different. Misleading advertising Berri. I look forward to seeing more truthful front labeling “Now Only Contains 20% Australian Tomatoes”. I will make my own from now on!

BERRI UNHAPPY

Apple juice .. only 10% aussie apples.... shame.shame.shame..90% imported.. from where.. still tasted nice.. please support aussies first...i now you do support aussie growers

Absolutely yum!!! I actually have cravings for this juice in the mornings.

It's yum! I admit I do have to spice it up with celery salt, worcestershire sauce and tabasco. it's like a bloody mary without the vodka hihi!!

Berri Tomato Juice

I had been an avid user of Berri Tomato Juice always buying the 2 litre container. Since the introduction of the new packaging in December last year - two things - the bottle is almost impossible to open not sure how older people get on and the juice tastes watery and tastless not like the juice of old. Another observation on the new (boring label) only 20 percent of ingredients are Australian produce.

Ripped off!

I have bought Berri 2Litre Pulpy Orange Juice for a very long time and except for the occasional carton that has tasted more mandarin than orange, I've loved it. Yesterday I bought 2 litres, not though in the usual carton, and it's going to be tipped down the sink. What a waste of the premium price of $7. It's like sweetened water with only the merest hint of orange taste. When cartons of Aldi long-life orange juice taste 100% better than Berri ...... well, something ain't right. It will be a while before I risk another $7 on what might be rubbish.

Berri Low Acid Orange Juice - SOUR YUK

I cant imagine what was going through the creator's head's when they came up with this Low Acid Orange Juice range. Its completely sour orange juice that's not drinkable. I give it 6 months on the supermarket shelves before its removed.

Berri tomatoe juice

The NEW Berri Tomatoe Juice (2 litre) with the unimaginative red & white label, introduced in December 2017 is pathetic. It contains less tomatoe juice and a great deal more water, and is totally lacking in flavour. A good juice should impart the overall flavour of tomatoes with some saltiness and sweetness. This crap doesn't.

YUM - Berri 2 litre WATER with a little added tomatoes juice.

Where is it

What has happen to this product it is gone off supermarket shelves where can we get this product now.We looked this product is it another victim of supermarket tactics

What has happened to the 2 litre Orange Juice ?

I have been a regular buyer of Berri 2 litre Orange Juice for several years, I thought it was so good I would purchase anything up to 6 cartons when on a special in the supermarkets. Now the quality has dropped and the price has increased substantially and on some shopping days no stock. I see the farmers had to pick oranges a month early as there is a shortage due to China increasing demand for oranges from 100 to 300 tonne. It appears the quality has dropped due to early picking. When can we expect if at all that the quality of produce will return? Another reason for buying it is an Australian Product. The rating would have been 5 stars, but due to changes I can only rate it at best 2 stars.

What is happening with the 2.4 litre juices?

I have been a buyer of Breakfast Juice 2.4 litre for years. Lately I have found in more than one supermarket that something seems to have happened, not only with the breakfast juice but the Tropical Juice as well. On the shelf the contents have a semi opaque look with the sediment at the bottom almost coagulated. No amount of shaking will make it look normal, with large glugs of the sediment still visible throughout the container. A problem during manufacture, shipping or storage? I won't be buying it in that state. Eventually yesterday I found a store where it looked like it should in the Tropical Juice.

Berri orange juice

I have tried many orange juice's and have found Berri very nice and tasty, not too bitter like some of the juice's

July 7th 2017 Update: Great tasting juice

I have tried many different juices, but Berri tastes the best, not bitter like some juices, its very nice indeed

Never buying again

Tomato juice. Half way through a 2L container I noticed black Mold spots inside bottle. Was refrigerated . Was purchased at woolworths

my mother and I loved the (APPLE<CeLery>COCONUt and lemon) juice and just wondering why its not at coles or woolworths and if the company are still making it or not. Berri have no email or contact other then phone and written or facebook so I might ring them if I get desperate. The drink is very nice and hydrating in summer because the electrolites in the ingrediants and we found it great after the flu and I was enjoying it and had it on our regular order per week. Now I feel empty without it. PLEASE BRING IT BACK BERRI!

Can you tell me why noe off berri grapefruit juice is stocked st coles and Woolworths I always buy it but I can’t find it anywhere can I buy direct from you or where can I buy it?
hi hmm, berri grapefruit is current in shops but sometimes not online orders we have found. I notice it is back and I love it also. I want to know the same thing about the celery juice berri make. I want to know why berri don't bother to have a email or direct page to write to them like other companies? so they can answer directly and quickly?

Why don’t you make grapefruit juice I can’t buy it anywhere. Any help?
If i owned it i would... but as im a fitter in kalgoorlie..cheers

Similar listings