Beurer MG70

Ron Dasked

how much does it cost

I got one pretty cheap at Harvey Norman for like $70 Or $80

Cathy Dasked

Would this help for chronic Achilles tendonitis?
Cheers

Richard

I'm not sure it probably depends how long you've had it and what type of pain it is. maybe not as it's really more designed for muscle pain, tightness knots etc. Ask a chiro or physical therapist

Cathy D

Cheers thank you for that :-)

Fired Up
Fired Up

Seek medical professional advice first

Coby Haar

Coby Haarasked

i am after hand held massager for my small dog who has has both knees reconstructed would like something suitable for her she was getting massaged by equissage machine but cant afford to keep paying for lady to come and do it is there anything you can recommend that ins't too expensive please?

Summerannie
Summerannie

Hi Coby.
I hope your little puppy dog is improving since you posted your thoughts on using this massager.
Ive been trying to think of an answer about it . My first thought would be to ask your Vet as they know precisely about your puppies issue with her knees. My thoughts too was very gently exercise as a kind of game when she is lying on her back.....very gently though to keep the muscles in tact and for a good support.

I guess you could remove the head off the handle which will then allow you to hand hold the massager AND to then put the dial at the top and the side to the very lowest vibration. Mind you, perhaps your dog might get a bit nervous. My bet honestly would to ring the Vets and ask them before you bought it. However if you bought it, I know this massager is 5 stars and excellent. There's a dial on the top where you can lower and raise the intensity. I have mine on high. I don't use the attachments but use the warmth of the infrared. I'm not familiar with a Equissage Machine...sorry. The Breuer Hand held Massager isn't too expensive to buy and good for you and hopefully your dog too.
Best wishes Corby and your baby girl and I hope she really improves with her two new knees.

leannemp
leannemp

There is another much cheaper model MG21 where the reviews claim that the masssage is too soft. This may be a better choice for you. Just noticed that your question was posted last year. Hope you got it sorted.

Sallasked

Is it supposed to be so loud? It rattles so much i cannot hear anything else. Is sounds like it is going to fall apart.

Christy30
Christy30

Mine is loud as well when you use the most intense mode I guess its normal. If you feel its broken you should take it back to the shop to see if they can exchange for you another one or not

Sall

Thanks Christy. I did return it and received a replacement. It is still loud but does not rattle like it is going to fall apart. :)

dcharm

dcharmasked

Can you use Beurer MG70 Infrared Handheld Back Massager for Metatarsalgia?

HP
HP

Hi
I am not sure, because it depends on the cause and level of injury etc that is causing the metatarsalgia. With any issue like this there are times in the process when a massage can be of great assistance and also times when it would cause greater injury. You would be best to consult a doctor or medical therapist in regard to your particular problem. But my suspicion is that if a massage is going to be helpful, a gentle massage will be better. I have no problems with the infrared.

I have complex back problems and my feet are also starting to have problems - not unexpectedly. I have found that a TENS machine helps me - this is an electrical pulse machine that uses pads placed as recommended. Large Pharmacists will have them and I have seen some turn up at ALDI on the specials.

I also find that using good footwear is important. Most Orthotics in Australia are hard and thus can be quite difficult to walk on after a time. Try Naot shoes which have an insert that is made of cork, rubber and with a soft suede top. Try the shop in Kew in Melbourne who are on the internet and very helpful if you explain your problems. If you are not in Melbourne may I suggest that you send a drawn outline of your feet when they are flat to the floor in a standing position - get a friend to help you draw the outline.

I have not been a lot of help - my apologies

Helen