Bic Flex 5

Bic Flex 5

See the Best Men's Shavers / Razors in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for BiC? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (5)
Davo 767
Davo 767Southwest, VIC

Bought during Covid and glad I did.

Like another contributor here, I too bought the BIC 5 Blader as the Covid stocks at Woolies were a bit depleted. So glad I did. Best shave I've had for ages and now being retired only shave about 3 times per week rather than daily when at work. Found using Pears soap softens the beard and skin and then bingo - a quick shave with the BIC and I am happy. There is no drag, no cuts (as there was always with the disposable razors). My 5 blade pack has lasted just on a year but now am having trouble trying to buy another pack due to stock shortage. Very pleased with the razor and give it 5 stars.

Purchased in for $9.

2540Illawarra, NSW

I had high hopes

But it’s not for me. I got two or three strokes in, cut my mole, and reached for my more expensive razor that I’d hoped I’d be replacing. This just feels like a normal disposable BIC, but in two pieces. It was only $4.75 though, with 3 sets of blades.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $4.75.

Bernard Zimmermann
Bernard ZimmermannGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not shaving

I got a Bic Flex 4, I think its similar and its terrible. I am getting older my bristles are getting tougher and I need a shaver. This one does not do much, left almost all of them there. In the end, I threw it out. Then I had to take out my old electric shaver and use that one to get a shave. I am looking online for another razor because this one cannot do the job.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $10.

Peter-k
Peter-kGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best razor, not made in China

During covid I couldn't buy my usual razors, usually one of the more advertised brands. So picked up a pack of "Flex 5 Bic's". Made in Greece of all places. This razor does everything I need a razor to do, cuts well, face ends up feeling like a baby's bum. It lasts, and lasts and doesn't blunt like the more heavily advertised razors.
They weren't that expensive.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $8.99.

Men's Shavers / Razors

Find out how Bic Flex 5 compares to other Men's Shavers / Razors

Just not for me

razor just not for me wet shave
gel it drags bad razor burn and I got the worst cut ever on my chin from a razor switching back to Gillette

Purchased in for $6.99.

Causes Irritation Yes
Keshia N.
Keshia N.Launceston, TAS

The bomb!

I’ll never go back to another razor. Smoothest shave & I don’t feel prickly instantly like I would with other razors. The head of the razor moves with the curves of my knees so I don’t cut myself. Well worth the price.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $16.

Garry
GarryNorthern Territory

Exceeds the Big Name Brands on longevity of use

Purchased in at Woolworths Physical store for $2.

Causes Irritation No

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Razor

I am female and this razor is far better than any womens shavers available. They last longer than other disposables too. The only problem is theyve become quite hard to find in stores. Highly recommended!!

Purchased at Coles for $6.99.

Renato_AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Longest Lasting Disposable Razor I've Come Across.

Purchased in .

Men's Shavers / Razors

Find out how Bic Flex 5 compares to other Men's Shavers / Razors

Fabian CSydney, NSW

A great shave considering the cost

The best disposable shaver I've used so far. It has five blades so it's a very close shave - you don't have to go over the same area twice. I would recommend this to anyone who shaves regularly, as because there are more blades longer hair can clog up the head quicker. It lasted me a long time. Also comes with a precision edging blade for getting under the nose or for shaping the sideburns.