Bic Flex 5

Bic Flex 5

See the Best Men's Shavers / Razors in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)

Garry

GarryNorthern Territory

Exceeds the Big Name Brands on longevity of use

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $2.00.

Causes Irritation No

Danielle G.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Razor

I am female and this razor is far better than any womens shavers available. They last longer than other disposables too. The only problem is theyve become quite hard to find in stores. Highly recommended!!

Purchased at Coles for $6.99.

Renato_AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Longest Lasting Disposable Razor I've Come Across.

Purchased in October 2018.

Fabian CSydney, NSW

A great shave considering the cost

The best disposable shaver I've used so far. It has five blades so it's a very close shave - you don't have to go over the same area twice. I would recommend this to anyone who shaves regularly, as because there are more blades longer hair can clog up the head quicker. It lasted me a long time. Also comes with a precision edging blade for getting under the nose or for shaping the sideburns.

Arnold G

Arnold Gasked

Where can the Bic Flex 5 be purchased? I live at Sandgate 4017 Brisbane Qld.

Renato_A

I've bought mine from Coles and Woolworths - usually when they're on sale at half price, which has happened quite often.

Arnold G

Arnold Gasked

Where can these razors be purchased? I live at Sandgate Brisbane 4017 Qld.

They're ranged in Woolies

Danielle G.

They are now exclusive to Woolies. Coles no longer stock them.

Get an answer from our members and BiC representatives