BiC Sensitive

BiC Sensitive

See the Best Men's Shavers / Razors in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very poor

These have got to be the worst razor's on the market. They cut my face and throat they look what they are cheap rubbish.They cant make a pen never mind a razor

Purchased in May 2019 for $1.99.

Worst Razor Ever

The worst razor I have every used. Every time I use this brand it cuts my face. They are just plastic rubbish and now im bleeding. Just rubbish off the shelf. I wish there were minus stars. I only took them by accident. I think they use some cheap nasty blades. Just a absolute rubbish product that ends up floating in the ocean. The world would be a better place if his product stopped being made.

andrew

andrewbrussels

Torture...

Maybe it's because I am used to shave with razors with multiple blades but this thing was pure torture. I honestly
couldn't tell whether it shaved or it pulled the hairs out. It also did a great job irritating my skin after i was done shaving.
Dear CIA if you want to torture isis members use this, you wont find a better torturing device trust me.

Mark Sims

Mark Sims

These razors are designed to cut hair

I've been struggling with shaving for nearly a half century. I felt a shudder go down my spine when I typed that. For some reason, I have settled for the Schick 3 blade disposable for the last 10 years. I changed to Bic on a whim and I have found that these blades can actually cut human hair. So many blade clog on seeing a 3 day growth. The Bic just ploughs right through. Bic seems to have actually used sharp blades in their razors. Amazing! There may be better blades. Perhaps the 5 blade system can actually cut hair. However, the Bic does it on a budget.

Dennis_Tonevi