Bissell Spinwave Cordless 2240F

Bissell Spinwave Cordless 2240F

MPN: 2240F

See the Best Steam Mops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Willow M.

Willow M.Far North Queensland, QLD

Great while it lasts - wont last long!

Purchased mop 3 months ago - absolutely loved it. Easy to use, quick and thorough clean. Unfortu ately this mop has not lasted long, despite the hefty price tag. Had issues with it in the first month, loud whirring noises, not spinning properly. Now, only 3 months after puchase, the motor has broken and we will be returning for our money back. We were not rough with this mop and used it just as it was meant to be used. Would not recommend as quality is disappointing.

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for $380.00.

Floor Type Linoleum

Dianne

DianneVictoria

Best mop ever

I've had a few different mops but this one is by far the best I've tried. Very easy to use as it glides across my tiles easily and leaves them streak free with little effort. I have a large tiled area and no problem getting it all done with the one battery charge. Highly recommended.

Purchased in January 2020 at Billy Guyatts.

Trish81

Trish81Mid North Coast, NSW

Wish I’d bought one earlier!

This map is absolutely brilliant. I previously had a manual spin mop Which I thought was great but this is that one step better. The tiled floors feel even more cleaner and the machine was very light to manoeuvre and easy to assemble. Being able to hold them up to spin over harder stains on the tiles was so easy as it also was to spray as I mopped, and store on the specially provided base. I also liked the fact multiple heavy duty and normal pads were provided and at a later date when they need replacing they are very cheap to buy. I am very very happy and would highly recommend it.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for $399.00.

Floor Type Tiles

missmegzeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Expensive for what it is but I love it.

This is very much a smaller version of those big industrial cleaners you see in shopping malls etc. It cleans your floor for you all you have to do is spray and move it. It does a fabulous job and my tiles look spotless, it doesn't feel like it's worth 400 dollars though, but i guess its amazing what we will pay for convenience. Its 20 min run time does half of my large tiled house and the pads are washable. I have been using less and less of the included mixture each time to make it go further and it works just as well. It doesn't vacuum though like the crosswave does so you still need to do that before hand. I don't hate mopping anymore!