F801, F803 (See All)
Listing monitored by Hizero

Pros

Leaves floors spotlessly clean
Cordless operation
Handy waste disposal system

Cons

Expensive

Great cleaning tool - best purchase made to clean my floors!!

I love my HiZero - it works great! The company is a stand behind their product company. I had the handle come off the little tank and they replace it, NO CHARGE. I absolutely would buy another - however they need to make a wider unit, for those who have a a lot of floor space to clean. I would be up for buying when available.

• Incentivised Review No
Hizero AustraliaHizeroSend a private message

Hi Rita, great to hear you love your Hizero. So glad we resolved the issue you had, we pride ourselves on superior customer service. thanks again, Dino MD

Makes doing two tasks on hard floors a breeze

I'm loving the HiZero on my tiled floors. It separates the hard waste from wet really well, including very soft, fluffy cat fur. It's pretty easy to clean and the run time lets me get all the way through my large home with some charge left (to do a quick clean later in the week). Being able to just go over the floors ONCE and it does both vacuuming AND mopping is truly fantastic! It's relatively quiet, which is great, and it actually does the best mopping job of anything I've used before. I'm really happy with my HiZero!

Hizero AustraliaHizeroSend a private message

Hi Sue, great to read you "love" your Hizero as much as we do. Yes two actions in one pass is a real time saver, glad you are happy. thanks Dino MD

Effie Margaret
Effie MargaretSydney, NSW

The best

So easy to use. Charge very fast and can last a few times moping. Now cleaning the floor is not a hassle anymore. One minor negative thing. This thing can’t clean the corner area.

Hizero AustraliaHizeroSend a private message

Hi Effie, many thanks for your review and feedback. We are always looking to make improvements and your comments will be passed onto head office. thanks Dino MD

Bec D.
Bec D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

My body loves HIZERO

Purchased in for $799.

Hizero AustraliaHizeroSend a private message

Hi Bec thank you for your ongoing loyalty and support, we are so glad to read that the Hizero has been helpful. thanks again Dino MD

Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners

Find out how Hizero Bionic Hard Floor Cleaner compares to other Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners

Jessica M.
Jessica M.Sydney, NSW

Most useful cleaning appliance ever!

Purchased in at Hizero for $799.

Hizero AustraliaHizeroSend a private message

Hi Jessica, many thanks for the detailed review , we appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. Thanks again Dino MD

Samantha C.
Samantha C.Illawarra, NSW

Cleans quick and well

1 water tank does all hard surfaces. Floor is dry and clean after use. Easy to charge and hasn't run out during use. Maintenance and cleaning is fast and simple with great online videos for support.

Hizero AustraliaHizeroSend a private message

Hi Samantha thanks for the feedback, so glad you are enjoying cleaning your floors!. Also happy to hear our online videos are helping. Much better than an instruction book!. thanks again Dino MD

Should of purchased years ago!

Love it! Cleans my floors perfectly. Easy to clean and re fill water. Much quieter then a normal vacuum. Keeps charge well. Makes keeping the house clean much easier now!

Hizero AustraliaHizeroSend a private message

Hi Bel, glad to read you love it as much as we do. thanks again for your kind review. thanks Dino MD

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022

Thrilled with my purchase!

Although I was initially sceptical that one appliance could do 2 things together, I took the purchasing plunge on the recommendation of a friend. And I am thrilled that I did....it works beautifully and better than I expected. Floors are cleaned easily and the Hizero is easy to maintain and use. Another benefit is the noise level - it's very quiet which is appreciated in a household with small children. I really enjoy the fact that it is cordless and is quite light to carry. I have had mine for several weeks now and have only had to recharge once which is impressive. The water tank also goes farther than expected. Very highly recommended.

Purchased in for $999.

Hizero AustraliaHizeroSend a private message

Hi MJS great to read you are enjoying the HIZERO. So glad you took the plunge and thank you for your kind recommendation. regards Dino MD

Review collected in partnership with Hizero

Cleans the floors OK but reliability was abysmal.

I bought my Hizero gen 1 about 3 years ago and although it cleans well when it is working, it does not work very often. It went back 2 or 3 times for service and I've had to contact support several times to get assistance fixing it on my own. Most recently, the roller stopped rotating and all Hizero would offer was a reduced price gen 2 model. They should have replaced it the 2nd or 3rd time it was returned for repair while it was still under warranty instead of waiting until it was out of warranty. After my experience with gen 1, I am done with Hizero. The only reason it gets 2 stars is it does a nice job cleaning the floors on the occasional times that it works. After this last problem, I'm cutting my losses and getting rid of it.

Purchased in for $400.

Janine040
Janine040Southern and Hills, SA

A marvellous machine

Having owned many steam cleaners I am so glad to have purchased HIZERO. No more wet floors after cleaning. So very easy to manoeuvre. I would highly recommend this product.

Purchased in for $900.

Hizero AustraliaHizeroSend a private message

Hi Janine, great to read you are enjoying the Hizero and thank you for your kind recommendation. thanks again Dino MD

So easy to clean with.

Would be nice to have a larger tank, but about 6 times for the whole house and dries very quickly. Only used a couple of times so far, but love it.

Hizero AustraliaHizeroSend a private message

Hi Colshell, many thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and so glad to read you love it. thanks again, Dino MD

Jen
JenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Game changer for floors

Love this product the way it separates the dirty water from the clean water for a hygienic clean. I find that the floor is reasonably dry after using as long as the dirt try is empty otherwise it fills up. We use it daily and clean if after use otherwise the tray gets mouldy quickly. Great machine that cuts down the time needed to vacuum first then map.

Hizero AustraliaHizeroSend a private message

Hi Jen, thanks for the feedback and so glad you love the Hizero as much as we do. thanks Dino MD

Heather S.
Heather S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Brilliant time saving mop

Can mop my whole floor with only two tank refills - 3 if I use the heavy wash setting. Floors dry enough to walk on instantly and feel so clean under foot.

Hizero AustraliaHizeroSend a private message

Hi Heather, great to hear the Hizero saves you time and yes many of our customers say the same thing, the floor actually feels cleaner! thanks again Dino MD

Melissa
MelissaPerth, WA

Great but could be better

I love the cleaner but do find it frustrating there is no edging tool as there is always dirt around the edges of rooms and i have to get a cloth to clean the whole outskirts otherwise you can see the difference where it hasnt been cleaned.

It is also difficult to clean the mop head etc and would be great for a self cleaning option. I find it leaves dirty water marks on skirting boards if the mop is not 100% clean.

• Incentivised Review No
Hizero AustraliaHizeroSend a private message

Overall effectiveness excellent, reduces the use of our robot vacuum. We clean 50 sqm and total effort is less than using a steam mop for 5 minutes. No recharge required, about 3 tanks used, floors left pretty dry.

Purchased in at Adelaide Appliance Gallery for $799.

Hizero AustraliaHizeroSend a private message

Hi No Back Pain, glad to hear the Hizero has saved your back, thanks again for sharing your experience. regards Dino MD

Joanne
Joanneasked
Bionic Hard Floor Cleaner

Can it be used on laminated floors?

Karolina Luburic
Karolina Luburicasked

I’ve been using the hizero for 3 months on my
Tiles and floor boards I’ve replaced the roller already once as there is always a horrible smell coming from
The hizero I clean it after every use - using the self clean and washing out all the compartments but it still smells. When I use it on my floor it leaves a Dewey icky smell. I notice you say you can use anything but your cleaning solution but I don’t find it that effective. To be very clear I never use it to clean up spills I always paper towel it and wipe it then I use the hizero but it always smells. Can you please suggest why this might be?

Laurastar AustraliaHizeroSend a private message

Hi Karolina could you please use our live chat feature on our website so we can have a two way discussion about this issue, thanks Dino MD

Kate D.
Kate D.asked
Bionic Hard Floor Cleaner

I have old unsealed hardwood floors (in some rooms) and some cracked tiles- would the hizero still be suitable?

Hizero AustraliaHizeroSend a private message

Hi Kate, with unsealed wood it would absorb the water, so i would say no. To check this further use the live chat feature on our website and upload some picture so the team can review and advise. thanks again, Dino MD

See all Hizero Bionic Hard Floor Cleaner questions

Get an answer from our members and Hizero representatives

Features

• The Hizero Bionic Hard Floor Cleaner is suitable on hard floors, tiles, laminate and wooden floors.
  • The bionic functionality allows this handy cleaner to sweep and mop at the same time. It uses a polymer roller to absorb both wet and dry waste. Liquids and solid waste is separated into two compartments inside the mop - the 200mL trash tray and the 500mL waste water tank. These can then be disposed of accordingly.
  • The convenient cordless operation means you don’t have to navigate around furniture or worry about running out of cable.
  • Hizero states that its Bionic Hard Floor Cleaner is highly economical, and can clean a 100m2 of floor area in 8 minutes, with 1 litre of water and 0.01kW electricity.
  • This bionic floor cleaner operates at a noise level of 60dB, which is equivalent to a normal conversation in a restaurant or office.
  • A lithium-ion battery accommodates 60 minutes of running time.
  • After you’ve manually cleaned the parts of the cleaning head, the built-in cleaning function will make sure there are no blockages stopping waste from being suctioned.

Points of Praise

• The Hizero Bionic cleaned so thoroughly that it often left floors sparkling clean, much to reviewers’ delight.
  • Keeping the machine clean is easy, thanks to the waste separation system.
  • This hard floor cleaner often proved to be a particular favourite with reviewers who have toddlers and pets.
  • The Hizero Bionic makes mopping an efficient process, saving reviewers much precious time.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

The Hizero Bionic makes light work of dirty hard floors, and is a dream to clean with. Its excellent cleaning capabilities have earned Hizero a 2022 ProductReview award for Best Steam Mop & Hard Floor Cleaner. Top points were awarded for the hard floor cleaner’s solid build quality and ease of use.

Compare both Hizero Bionic Hard Floor Cleaner

Price (RRP) $899.00$799.00
Water Tank Capacity0.5 L
Running Time 60 min
Weight3.9 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishWhiteWhite