Tara

TaraSydney, NSW

LIFE CHANGER

Hizero is so easy to use, it cleans up after dinner messes in no time, it doesn’t leave any streaks, my floors are super shiny and fresh. It’s a game changer, I’ve already convinced 3 people in my family to buy them.

Purchased in April 2020 at Hizero for $600.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Tara, Thanks so much for your 5 star review! It means a lot to us. Thank you also for recommending to others in your family! We are happy that you are happy :)

I love my Hizero !!

The Hizero has been the biggest lifesaver for us around the house, I am currently pregnant almost about to pop and I have two kids under the age of 3,I found it sooo impossible sometimes and soo tiring to vacuum the whole house then steam mop,I would get the hot sweats just by mopping with so much effort and I just give up and finish the rest the next following day plus having an extension cord following you around the house, how annoying. I love the Hizero because it’s an all in one mop. It Sweeps,Mops and dries within minutes. And did I mention it’s wireless ?! It lasts for so long once fully charged, I can usually get 3 days worth from it ! Of course you need to do a weekly clean for the mop but it’s so easy to maintain. Worth it !

Purchased in March 2020 at Harvey Norman for $800.00.

Tanz T.

I forgot to add, The Hizero has left my tiles soooo clean !!

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Tanz T. Thanks for your amazing 5 star review! It means so much to us that you have taken the time to share how much you love the Hizero. We are very happy that you are so impressed :) Have a great day!

KellieSydney, NSW

Best thing I have ever bought!

I love that it has cut my cleaning time by over half! It literally takes 10 mins now to clean my whole downstairs! And it’s a self cleaning machine! Love it! Best thing I have bought in a long time! I have a puppy and a toddler and my house finally feels clean! Plus the hizero is anti bacterial! So good at the moment!

Purchased in March 2020 at Bing Lee for $699.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Kellie. Thank you for your lovely 5 star review! We are extremely happy that you love the Hizero as much as we do :)
Have a great day!

Marcia Storey

Problem fixed with patience and dignity

Had a problem with the rubber roller, it would not turn and machine clicked off. After several attempts at a solution the staff, who were so patient and helpful suggested watching a pertinent video that solved my problem. Would like to say a very big THANK YOU to the staff, you are all wonderful, courteous, patient and so helpful and the Hizero is magnificent

Marcia Storey

Purchased in November 2018 for $699.00.

Fantastic!

The Hizero is a brilliant product. It cleans thoroughly, quiet, easy to maintain. It picks up so much dirt and dust even immediately after vacuuming (even though you don’t need to vacuum prior). I have a house full of original hard wood floors and they are so easy to clean now. The Hizero picks up the dogs fur easily quietly! A must buy to make life easier. It saves me so much time by not needing to vacuum first. Highly recommend this.

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys for $800.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Melissa. Thanks so much for your 5 star review! We are very glad you are so pleased with your Hizero! Enjoy your day :)

Sam D

Overpriced - does not clean properly on laminate floors

Purchased in January 2020 at Laurastar for $700.00.

Sam D

A sauce spill.... lets just recap - the hizero is not designed to deal with a sauce spill.

suzamoSydney, NSW

Floors have never been cleaner

I have a large white tiled open plan area and cleaning the floor has been a big job. This has made life so much easier, it is simple to use and very effective with only cold water. I have a dog and 2 cats and used into have to sweep or vacuum before mopping. No more... the Hizero does it all!

Purchased in September 2019 at Appliances Online for $719.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi suzamo. Thank you for your 5 star review! We are very happy that you are so impressed with you Hizero. Enjoy your day :)

Peta MGippsland, VIC

OMG! A Truly Amazing Cleaning Machine for Floors AAA+++

Purchased in February 2019 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $699.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Peta, what can we say, what great feedback for us, we are so pleased you love it as much as we do. Many thanks Dino MD

Shannan

ShannanGippsland, VIC

Honestly the best investment I have ever made

I have 5 dogs, yes 5 it's not a typo haha, and I struggled to get and keep my floors clean. The Hizero is honestly the best cleaning item I have ever used. 100% worth the investment. Yes the water tank is probably a little small but I can live with that considering the absolute brilliance of this product. 2 thumbs up and high fives all around. I'm a one very happy dog Mum

Purchased in February 2020 at Hizero for $799.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Shannan. We are very happy that you are so impressed with your Hizero. We think it is pretty amazing too! Thank you so much for your 5 star review - it means a lot to us. Enjoy your afternoon :) Dino - MD

Alyssa M.

Alyssa M.North Queensland, QLD

The best appliance I have ever bought!!

My Dyson has always been my favourite cleaning appliance until now. I don’t think I could live without my Hizero, it’s beyond amazing! It’s so easy to use, maintain and my floor feels so clean! I have a baby and toddler so there is so much mess after every meal, now it’s so quick to clean my floors after and love the “just mopped” feeling. My husband was sceptical given the price but now he agrees it is worth every penny. If you are considering this purchase, you won’t be disappointed!

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Alyssa. Thanks so much for your 5 star review! This makes us very happy that you are so impressed with the Hizero and that you recommend :o) Enjoy the rest of your day! Dino - MD.

elisebyrom87

elisebyrom87AU

I love it. Fav appliance in the house.

Such a great device. Each to use. Easy to clean. Picks up everything from the floor and mops at the same time. My young kid can even use it without help.
It’s Worth every cent.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hello elisebyrom87. Thanks so much for your 5 star review. It means a lot to us. It's great to hear that you are so happy with your Hizero! Have a great day! Dino - MD

its great - works, cleans well, saves time

Works well
Saves time
Looks good
Well made
Good support on net
environmentally good
Does not harm or aggressively attack the surface
what else can you say - its great , very happy
(this is a great well made product

Purchased in January 2020 at whitehorse rd melbourne for $699.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Cliff. Thanks for your 5 star review! It is very appreciated. Great to hear that you are very happy with the Hizero. Dino - MD

Kerry

KerrySydney, NSW

Game Changer

Purchased in January 2019 for $699.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hello Kerry. Thank you so much for your 5 star review. So happy that you are satisfied with the Hizero. Have a great afternoon! Dino - MD

Katia

KatiaSydney, NSW

Lives up to the hype!

Have been looking at this product and reading the reviews for so long. I'm so glad I finally bit the bullet and bought one for myself! It's a total game changer - so easy to use and super easy to clean, my floors have never felt cleaner and it saves my back a world of hard mopping and vacuuming work! Worth every penny!

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hello Katia. Thank you so much for your 5 star review! So glad you are enjoying your Hizero. We think it is a game changer too!
Enjoy your day. Dino - MD

Best product on the market

One of the best products I have ever brought would recommend it in fact I have told people how good it is My floor has never been so clean
Save so much time it’s much quicker than sweeping and mop and bucket

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Kathleen. Thanks so much for getting the word out there and for giving us a 5 star review. We really appreciate it!
Glad you love the Hizero. We think it is amazing too!
Enjoy your day.
Dino - MD

Fantastic

Great for clean ups at the end of the day. Can pick up all foods that are left from the day and isn’t streaky and quick drying. Wish I had of bought one sooner!

Purchased in January 2020 at Adelaide Appliance Gallery for $699.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Narelle. We are so happy that you think the Hizero is as fantastic as we do. Thank you so much for your 5 star review!
Have a great day.
Dino - MD

Timmy L.

Timmy L.Sydney, NSW

Time Saver

Ardous task made easier as it is possible to mop and sweep at the same time and a real time saver. Good: Good battery life Bad: Clean water tank is bit too small.

Purchased in January 2020.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hello Timmy. Thanks for your review and your suggestion. Glad you are enjoying the Hizero. Enjoy the rest of your day! Hizero.

Catherine

CatherineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Makes life so much easier. My floors have never been so consistently clean.

Great mop. Doesn’t scrub into the grooves and you need to hand wipe the corners of the floor but other than that I love it. Easy to use. Easy to clean

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Catherine. Thanks for your review. A little tip for you, if you go over the floors in different directions, this will help get into to grooves.
Have a great afternoon! Hizero.

THE BEST!

Has halved my cleaning time for floors. So easy, light and actually enjoyable to use! Loved it so much I bought one for my mother too. Honestly this is the best floor cleaner I have ever used by far!! I could not recommend it more!

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Vicki many thanks for the review we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. warm regards Dino MD

Vickie

Vickie

My life saver

I am sick of the bucket as i need to clean ny kitchen daily. With hizero i can save much more time. Defintely i would recomend to my other fanily members and friends.
You guys have done an amzing job.
Thank you.

Purchased in January 2020 at Bankstown.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Vickie, very nice to hear from you and thanks for the recommendation. regards Dino MD

Mel L

Mel Lasked

Hello, will it scratch my shiny porcelain tiles? Thank you

Kellie

No! The roller is so soft and if anything it will help maintain the shine

Tanz T.

No it definitely won’t :)

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Mel, The Hizero has a polymer roller to clean the floors. This will not scratch your floors.

Anastasia L.

Anastasia L.asked

Hi! I have bought my hizero just 2 weeks ago and now I can't charge it. So the battery is fully off and when I put it on charging base but battery indicator doesn't flush! I took battery out and waited for 10 min, I checked all wire. All good but can't charge it. Any help?

Hi please call us on 03 9894 1400 thanks

Peta M

So Sorry you are going through this...l’m at a loss here and l really don’t know how to answer this question as l haven’t experienced any such issues with my HIZERO.
did you check the Base/Stand to make sure the plug cord is still in place and connected?
If you Call HIZERO they will assist with your problem

Virginia

Virginiaasked

How does the Hizero go on the grout between the tiles? Does it leave streaks on gloss tiles?
Thank you.

Peta M

Hi there, it cleans my tiles and the grout in between perfectly, and it definitely does not leave any streaks at all as it vacuum/sucks/polishes all the the time whilst working, if you are a unsure do give Laurastar/Hizero a call in Blackburn, Vic, they are wonderful over there and will assist you with your concerns, cheers

suzamo

I think you would need to clean dirty grout separately with a brush. I have fairly glossy tiles and they dry clean, I don’t notice any streaks

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Virginia, the Hizero doesn't leave streaks on any tiles. It will not scrub your grout but depending on the depth will collect the loose rubbish out of the groove.

Get an answer from our members and Hizero representatives