Hizero Bionic Hard Floor Cleaner

Hizero Bionic Hard Floor Cleaner

MPN: F801

Pros

• Leaves floors spotlessly clean

• Cordless operation

• Handy waste disposal system

• Saves time

Cons

• Expensive

csutak40

csutak40Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed about the ongoing expense

I would be reasonably happy with the machine, although I must say that sometimes the cleaning required seems more trouble than its worth (especially given that it doesn't do edges or tight spots, so you need to get the mop out as well) but what really annoys me is that I now discover that both rollers are supposed to be replaced every 6 months and they are certainly not cheap!

Purchased in December 2019 at From Hizero Melbourne.

Richard W.

Richard W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Hizero still leaves trails of water after thoroughly cleaning machine and replacing roller

The first time this happened Hizero replaced the failed pump, after first sucking out any blockage in the tiny outlet hole. Is there a video showing how to do this?

Purchased for $700.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hello Richard thanks for the feedback, always here to help, here is a link to our help videos. regards Dino MD
You can also use our live chat to help 9-9 weekdays, 9-5 weekends

Daniella I

Daniella ISydney, NSW

Revolutionary!

Honestly you can just use hot water in this thing and it will still leave your floors flawless. I have a toddler who likes to throw/spill food and drinks from the kitchen table and having the Hizero on hand makes clean up instant and easy. Keeping the machine itself clean is also very simple as it seperates the liquid and dry materials on pick up. Very happy with my purchase!

Purchased in January 2021 at Hizero Website for $699.00.

Hi Daniella many thanks for sharing your experience with Hizero, thanks Dino MD

Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners

Find out how Hizero Bionic Hard Floor Cleaner compares to other Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners

Lou

Lou

Best purchase I have made

I really like the Hizero, it has made cleaning my floors so easy. With two dogs excess fur still lingers even after vacuuming - with the Hizero the fur is cleaned up and my floors are left sparkling clean. I love it more than I thought I would. Highly recommend

Purchased in January 2020.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Lou, thank you for your kind recommendation, it means alot to us. regards Dino MD

Tray

TrayCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love this machine!

The Hizero is so clean and hygienic. Easy to use even on old floorboards and tiles. It dries so quick and I love it literally halves the time I would spend mopping and vacuuming.

Hi Tray, thanks for sharing your experience with the Hizero. regards Dino MD

Fernanda P.

Fernanda P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product

It is really handy and fast. It helped with quick cleaning. Doesn't leave the door too wet, so won't damage wooden floors. And it is so easy to clean the machine.

Purchased in January 2021 for $799.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Fernanda, we appreciate your feedback and glad its working well for you. regards DIno MD

Fantastic

Normally refill water twice. The floor is close to dry after cleaning. I haven’t had to replace pads yet. The cord is sufficient .Love my hizero , made this cleaning job so much easier

Hi Ros, glad the Hizero has helped with your cleaning. regards Dino MD

Val

ValMid North Coast, NSW

Amazing!

I can do the whole tiled area in one go. The floor is dry in a couple of minutes. The tiles feel so smooth and clean, and the grout is cleaner too.

Purchased in January 2021 at Hizero for $808.95.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Val, thanks for sharing, yes the floors do feel much cleaner under foot. regards Dino MD

Amazing! Such a life changer

I have the worlds worst floors - Mocha coloured high gloss porcelain tiles - NOTHING cleans them without leaving marks or a film EXCEPT the Hizero! It is so easy to use and look after, it just saves me so much time.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Aimee, glad we could help and this is really great feedback thank you. regards Dino MD

Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners

A must have for young families!

The best for quick clean ups and to keep on top of crumb/pet hair free floors!
Being wireless is a no brainer and although the water tank is refilled every day it’s enough to do three main areas!

Purchased in January 2021 for $799.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Natalie thanks for the feedback, glad to hear its made cleaning easier. regards Dino MD

Distress 2014

Distress 2014South West, WA

This is great

My floors are cleaner than ever and are being cleaned more often. Very easy to use, even with the water tanks and dust tray needing regular refilling and emptying. Its a bit pricey for a mop but mentally worth it for us. Highly recommend if you have low tolerance for dirty floors.

Purchased in January 2021.

Hi Distress 2014 thanks for your sharing your thoughts. regards Dino MD

I have large dogs and it makes looking after the floors so much easier

Cristy
Cristy

Thanks Dino will do, are there any plans for different scents for the cleaning fluid?

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Cristy a new floral scent will be released in a few months
thanks

Carol T.

Carol T.

Loving it!

My floors have never been so clean. The water tanks need refilling and emptying a number of times when I mop all my floors but they’re easily filled and emptied.

Purchased in January 2021.

Hi Carol thanks for sharing your thoughts. regards Dino

Emma JSydney, NSW

Disappointing

It seems that every time I use my Hizero it has an issue. You have to get down on all fours to clean the thing, almost turning yourself inside out to do it. I will admit that the customer service is very good, and they have an answer for everything. However, the Hizero is just not worth the money they are asking. I would not recommend this product.

Purchased in January 2020 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $699.00.

Daisy Jo B.

Daisy Jo B.Perth, WA

So far so good

So far I love it! My mum bought it for me and I was reluctant to spend that much on what seemed like a gimmick. The Hizero ladies in Perth Western Australia were very helpful so immediately I felt I had back up if needed. Omg! My floors (polished concrete) have never felt so clean! It’s easy to clean out and I have washed them daily since i got it. As I have said it’s only been a week but I do feel I can’t live without it - it’s fab!

Mikaela__K

Mikaela__K

Complete waste of money.

I have had my mop for not even a month now. Within the first day of using the mop it had problems with the battery. A few weeks into using it and it is now leaking dirty water all over my floors. Not to mention for a $800 bionic mop it is terrible at moping, I am having to re mop my floors after using the hizero with my bissel steam mop. I can’t even mop my whole lounge area without having to refill the water and solution which is also ridiculous as I consider my home quite small. Absolute waste of money and I would not recommend this product to anyone. I would expect this from a Kmart mop.

Purchased in December 2020 for $800.00.

MelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It is a life changer but quite expensive to outlay & maintain long term!

Initially I thought the hizero was it & a bit... I still love the unit but overall I wish I had have done more research. It’s becomes very expensive to maintain & overall I’m not happy with the way the unit has held up!
It’s also quite annoying to clean, initially I thought it was okay, but after owning it since the beginning of September my opinions have changed! I do however love the convenience/practicality of the machine!
I would highly recommend thoroughly investigating prior to purchase!

Purchased in September 2020 for $699.00.

Mel

Also the user manual is incorrect and advisers that the green filters need replacing, after spending money on replacements, I then found out that replacements weren’t required & that it was a miss print in the user manual.

Vanessa

VanessaSydney, NSW

After taking the plunge the Hizero is one off the best purchases I have made!

Purchased in November 2020.

snyders3018Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for me

I have laminate and tiles. Will admit is better on my laminate than tiles due to tiles being uneven. I have 3 dogs that come inside. Wouldn’t be without my hizero.

Purchased for $699.00.

Kristy

Kristy

Best purchase of 2020 I'm in love

Purchased in May 2020 for $699.00.

samsellaasked

My hizero suddenly turned off and won’t charge! I have no idea what to do and I desperately need to use it!

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi please call customer support on 1800 662 301 or try removing and reinstalling the battery please.

samsella

Thank you so much! I reset the battery and it is working again but is now saying the dirty water container is full when it is empty and so won’t turn on.

Brian &.asked

Hello, my mop has been working great. But now, it is leaking water on floor. Water is in the dry collection area and there are particles in the water collection. I cleaned the filter but it is still happening?

Sam
Sam

I am following as I'm having the same problem

Hizero A.Hizero

How can we help? leaking water generally relates to a cleaning issue or a worn roller, see the attached help video. Our live chat feature on our website is staffed until 5pm daily

Brian &.

Thanks, I removed every part and made sure it was clean. I ran the self clean in the stand after that and the whole stand filled with water. Then I ran self clean with the unit tipped over and it leaked SOME water. I started mopping again and now just about NO water at all seems to be coming out on the floor and the dry chamber is getting all wet. Who can I talk to in customer service in the United States?

Kerryasked

Just wondering how dry the hard floors (tiles) are left after use. My current steam mop leaves water and I have to dry off with a regular mop so takes twice the time.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Kerry, yes the Hizero leaves the floor with very little moisture and drys quickly see the attached video.

regards Dino MD

snyders3018

Very little water and dries very fast.

Kerry

Get an answer from our members and Hizero representatives

Cleaning powers that are tripled in effectiveness

The Hizero Bionic’s cleaning functions deserve a special call-out, as they set it apart in terms of performance. This hard floor cleaner separates the liquid from the solid waste, which you can then proceed to dispose of correctly.

Internal cleaning is not a self-cleaning function as such; but after you’ve manually cleaned the parts of the cleaning head, the built-in cleaning function will make sure there are no blockages stopping waste from being suctioned.

Points of Praise

• The Hizero Bionic cleaned so thoroughly that it often left floors sparkling clean, much to reviewers’ delight
  • Keeping the machine clean is easy, thanks to the waste separation system
  • This hard floor cleaner often proved to be a particular favourite with reviewers who have toddlers and pets.
  • The Hizero Bionic makes mopping a time efficient process, saving reviewers much precious time.
  • MPN: F801