Very happy with purchase

This was a splurge for us but has been so helpful in our house with two small toddlers. Dinner cleanup, always a mix of wet and dry food and drink is easily tidied. I also love that the floor is quickly dry after use

The Hizero doesn’t replace the need for mopping, and doesn’t do a great job on grout or in corners, but it’s great for the post meal tidy and increasing the time that my floor looks tidy between mopping.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Caitlin thanks for your feedback, we certainly pass this onto our head office so they can make improvements in future models. thanks again, Dino MD

Caitlin
Caitlin

Thanks for your comment Dino- sounds great!

I also wanted to say thank you for all of the helpful how-to videos in your website. It makes it very easy to use and maintain!

Hizero A.Hizero

thanks for your feedback, re the videos
cheers

Good but needs improvements

Purchased in September 2020 for A$700.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hello Barbara, thanks for your comments and suggestions, we do pass these onto the factory so they can make improvements in future models. thanks Dino MD

Meni

MeniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

OMG amaZing!

I watched and researched this bionic mop for a few months. I bit the bullet and purchased a few weeks ago. I love it. It really is a godsend. And if you have hard floors and tiles, do your self a favour. a very good investment.

Purchased in October 2020 at hizero for A$699.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Meni, many thanks for your kind review and glad you are enjoying using the Hizero.
regards Dino MD

MylaPerth, WA

God send

Where is these angel all my life!!! I will never go back to mop and bucket ever again. Prize is expensive but you pay for the quality and most of all the convenience of hitting 2 birds in one stone.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Myla, we appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts, thanks again, Dino MD

fleurk

fleurkPerth, WA

Best investment I've ever made!!

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$699.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Fleurk, many thanks for the great recommendation and comments, all feedback is passed onto the factory so they can make improvements for future models. thanks Dino MD

Amazing

I am loving my new Hizero. It has saved me so much time and made my life with 3 boys under 6 easier not having to stress about finding time to clean floors and also helps bubba isn't crawling on dirty floors as i can clean as soon as they have finished eating and drys super quick.

Hi Megan. thanks for sharing your experience with the Hizero, regards Dino MD

Maritza

Maritza

Excellent product!

I’m loving my hizero it’s so easy to clean my floors now !! Very quiet and very good battery run .. love it just love it thank you Hizero for a fantastic product.

Purchased in August 2020.

Hi Maritza, nice to hear from you and thanks for the feedback. regards Dino MD

Hi Megan, thanks for your feedback, regards Dino MD

Karvina

KarvinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing

It is an amazing machine, so easy to use, and I enjoying cleaning my floors. It is worth every cent. My floors have never been cleaner. I would recommend this product

Purchased in April 2020 at Hizero for A$699.00.

Hello Karvina many thanks for your kind recommendation. regards Dino MD

Sal

SalVictoria

Fantastic, life changing! saves cleaning time easy to use and clean

Cleans floors with ease
Cuts cleaning time in half
Light weight , looks stylish
Easy to clean after use and can be use multiple times a day no need to wait for filters to dry ect

Purchased in September 2020 at Hizero for A$700.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Sal, , we are very happy to hear you are enjoying the Hizero, regards Dino MD

Olivia W.

Olivia W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Greatest investment with a baby on solids

This has been the greatest purchase since having a baby starting on solids. Clean ups after each meal takes only seconds. Life changing. Our floors are cleaner now than they have ever been before

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Olivia, nice to hear from you and glad it's helping with the little ones in your home. regards Dino MD

Marissa C

Marissa C

Love love love!

With three messy kids this has been amazing in our house! I love cleaning up after dinner now because it’s so easy!! It picks up their rice, sticky noodles, even weetbix!

Purchased in July 2020 at Hizero for A$699.00.

Hi Marissa, thanks for sharing your experience, regards Dino MD

Nikkita

NikkitaNorth Queensland, QLD

Time Saver!

Great for everyday use especially with shiny tiles and dogs inside! I am not having to pull out the vac/mop everyday now which is a life changer!! Does leave drops of water around though even after following all set up and care instructions.

Purchased in September 2020 at Online for A$699.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Nikkita please call (03) 9894 1400 Ada or Annie will be able to assist.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Nikkita thanks for the feedback, if you require any support please call us, regards Dino MD
I have attached a link to our help videos.

Hizero Advocate

Hizero AdvocateSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lifechanging Product

The HIZERO Bionic Mop is amazing. Saves so much time, it was such a long process to have to vacuum and mop seperatley that I would dread doing it. Now I am mopping my floors everyday and still cant believe the dirt that is being picked up.

Hands down the must have item in your home to save time and have sparkling floors without using harsh chemicals.

Purchased in August 2020 at Hizero Website for A$699.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Hizero Advocate, like the screen name, thanks for your kind feedback, regards Dino MD

jennny

jennnyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Started to love cleaning

After buying hizero cleaning is so easy and fun. I hope the product last for long run. It would be great if it can clean corners and grout. Overall hizero is a wonderful product

Hi Jenny, glad to hear cleaning is easier now, thanks again, Dino MD

Kausar

KausarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good machine

It's good for vacuuming and mopping. Great for not leaving streaks on my polished porcelain floors however it takes a very long time to clean the machine. It also doesn't vaccuum in grout lines very well. Otherwise, it's good for a quick, overall non streaky clean.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$699.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Kausar, thanks for your feedback, we always pass this onto head office, regards Dino MD

Simone

SimoneIllawarra, NSW

Easy to use

Has made cleaning floors easier. Ensure everything is picked up from floor as items will get jammed in machine. Machine needs a lot of cleaning at end but still worth it.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Simone, thanks for your feedback, I have attached some help videos, that will make cleaning quicker and easier, regards Dino MD

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sanity Saver

So quick, easy & convenient, messes - liquid or solid, are cleaned up in seconds! I use it multiple times per day, It’s definitely saved my sanity & my floors actually look half decent now!

Hi Mel, appreciate your feedback and thanks Dino MD

Suzy

SuzyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Life changing!!!

I will never be able to live without my hizero. Best investment I have ever made. My floors always felt dirty even after mopping but not after I use this machine. The best thing to have with kids!

Purchased in September 2020 for A$700.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Suzy, glad you like your new Hizero and thanks for the high praise, regards Dino MD

Best mop for tiles

Cleans tiles really well and I love how much easier it makes cleaning the floor when I don't have to vacuum/sweep beforehand. Only con would be that it doesn't clean uneven surfaces so doesn't reach anything in the grout.

Purchased in August 2020 at Hizero for A$699.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Jamie, thanks for the feedback, we always pass this onto head office, regards Dino MD

MK

MKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great helper!

A really great helper for everyday mess. I like that i dont have to vacuum first before mopping and the battery last long enough to do the whole house in one go. Wish it can reach more to the corner though. Overall great tool to keep my sanity with kids mess at home.

Purchased in September 2020.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi MK, thanks for taking the time to provide a review, and we appreciate the feedback. thanks again Dino MD

CapeCodPamela

CapeCodPamelaasked

Hello. We were initially in love with the Hizero until it stopped working. Brought it back to Vac Store for repair--they claimed to have fixed it (charged $25 even though less than a year old) and sent us off with instructions to clean the dirty water filter more. Immediately, the red lights all came on indicating the clean water tank is empty (it is not empty) and the machine shut down after 30 seconds. Several washes of all parts, a self-clean that produced some dirty water, and now the red light doesn't come on but it appears no water is coming out of the clean tank. I can find ZERO questions about this issue nor any help videos. Any suggestions?

Alina

Alinaasked

I've been reading many reviews as I would like to purchase a hizero but am very apprehensive as my whole house is tiled and I have read that it doesn't clean the grout areas at all. Would I be wasting my money on this purchase

Myla

If your grout is too deep then it has a chance to not get some finer debris. But you should be fine. I didnt know this first hand but im still winning as i don’t have to mop And you can honestly tell the difference how clean your floor is. If you have smaller kids then it is a godsend!!!

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Alina, if the grout is level with the tiles or few mm below it will clean the grout no issues. Note it wont rejuvenate old grout and remove old stains, Thanks Myla for helping out, regards Dino MD

Angasked

Hi! We have a brand new hizero and it's making a clicking noise when it runs. Have self cleaned it etc and it's still doing it. It's beand new. Help!

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Ang the clicking sound could be the wheels going over uneven surfaces or the hard waste tray moving over the surface sounds normal. You can send us a video thru our live chat feature on our website if you like

Ang

Brilliant. Will send a video. Thank you!

Myla

Maybe try to reinstall the parts see if it helps

Get an answer from our members and Hizero representatives