Hizero

See the Best Carpet & Floor Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

StaceyW

StaceyWSydney, NSW

I cannot live without my HIZERO!!

I love this machine! I used to steam mop my floors after I would vacuum and it would take me SO LONG! turns out my floors weren't even clean as I tested it with the Hizero afterwards and the water was so dirty. I love that you can vacuum and mop at the same time!!

Purchased in July 2018.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi StaceyW. Thanks so much for taking the time to give such a positive review! Enjoy the rest of your day :o)

Chole T.

Chole T.South East Queensland, QLD

Gifted the best thing ever!

Purchased in December 2019 for $700.00.

Simone

SimoneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Should be called the life saver!

Absolutely love my Hi-zero. Had it since May and it is the best thing I have ever invested in! Cleans thoroughly, easy to use. Absolutely love it and couldn't live without it now!

Purchased in May 2019 at Appliances Online for $700.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Simone, great to hear from you and thanks for sharing your thoughts. regards Dino

NJG

NJGWestern Australia

Hizero! Where have you been all my life?

Without a doubt this has to be one of the best home tools you can invest in. With hard floors throughout our house Hizero has been a lifesaver. No longer need to drag the vacuum out before mopping the floor. I actually look forward to cleaning!! Cordless, minimal water use so no waiting for the floor to dry. Outstanding service from staff online, even over the busy Christmas period. I cannot recommend Hizero enough. Our daughters have also just purchased one each.

Purchased in June 2019 for $699.00.

Hi NJG,
Thanks for your review. Great to hear you are happy with the Hizero and our service!
Enjoy your day!
Dino

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent and service from staff was extremely helpful hizero mop works very well cleans all my hard floors i have porcelain tiles and it doesn't leve any marks realy good product will recommend

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Paul many thanks for your feedback and nice to hear from you
regards
Dino

Melanie Wegener

Melanie WegenerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My Hizero has made my floor cleaning life fun!

My Hizero took so much dirt out of my 13yr old floor boards. I had trouble putting it together after cleaning. Online support was fast and helpful. Love my Hizero

Purchased in September 2019 for $699.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

thanks Melanie, nice to hear from you
regards Dino

Micala

MicalaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing especially with chronic illness

Mops and vacuums in one. Cordless as well and saves so much time and energy. I absolutely love it. Easy to use and clean out afterwards. Light weight to push also.

Purchased in December 2019 at Appliances Online for $700.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Micala, we appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. regards Dino MD

Kngm

KngmPerth, WA

What a life changer, perfect for busy families

Cleans well, has great suction (just watch out for the cords likes to suck them up) and manoeuvres well. Perfect for our family of young children and a dog. Even our son enjoys using it to clean up his mess after meals.

Purchased in November 2019 at Hizero malaga for $699.00.

thanks Kngm, nice to hear from you, regards Dino

Kaye Misuraca

Kaye MisuracaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ok Machine

Like the job it does - need to watch it gets no where near loose fabrics or mats as machine jams very easily when in contact with these - washes well with hardly any drying needed and loving not having to vac first. Battery life strong. Needs MUCH bigger water and disposal canisters ! too often having to refill & empty! Wish it got closer to walls and edges and the vacuum only works going forward. Works ok on our old fashioned cork floor leaving a clean surface without detergent- waiting to use it on our new timber floors in Jan and see how well it does - feeling the jury here is still out on this machine.

Purchased in November 2019.

Paula B.

Paula B.Perth, WA

Disappointing

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for $799.00.

Hi Paula if it helps we have a support office in Malaga, Perth

TarynPerth, WA

Works very well on my wood floor

Purchased in September 2019.

banksie56

banksie56South East Queensland, QLD

Great to begin with but soon the constant machine maintenance becomes laborious.

Purchased in February 2019 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $699.00.

TI J

TI J

Best mop in the market

I have a number of pets and this has done wonders to my vinyl floors. Before Hizero, I mopped, dry floors with towels, wash dirty towels and rags. But now it takes me less clean up time and love love love this mop. I had a minor issue but an email to Hizero customer service resolved and Im happy with the result.

Purchased in October 2019 at Hizero for $699.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

nice to hear from you and thanks for your comments.

Lnik

LnikIllawong

Absolutely love it

Purchased in October 2019 for $699.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Lnik, many thanks for your review
regards
Dino MD

AJW

AJWPerth, WA

Brilliant and Perfect!!!!

Purchased in October 2019 for $799.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi AJW, very nice to hear from you and thank you for your great review. many thanks Dino

Susy

SusyMelbourne

Absolutely fantastic!

I was sceptical about buying another floor cleaner especially at $700 but im glad to say it was worth taking the risk! Easy to use, easy to clean, lightweight and actually CLEANS! I bought the Bissell crosswave which soon ended up in a garage sale - there is absolutely no comparison.
The HiZero actually does what it’s supposed to - vac and mop floors without streaks and soaking wet floors which takes ages to dry. I highly recommend this product - thanks HiZero for making an unenviable job easier.

Purchased in August 2019 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $700.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

thanks Susy nice to hear from you

AnneL

AnneLSydney, NSW

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT

I purchased the Hizero from TVSN this month. Couldn't wait to get it and try it. The best purchase I have ever bought. I absolutely love it. It makes cleaning so easy and it is so easy to use. Really works. I am looking to buy another one for my holiday home.

Purchased in September 2019 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $699.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Anne, very nice to hear from you, and thanks for the great feedback

Shelle K

Shelle KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic machine, actually works as shown.

I was a bit of a sceptic - I have tried steam mops, magic mops, spin mops etc. and was always left disappointed. I received the Hizero yesterday and used it this morning - wow! My house is fully tiled and I thought my floor was pretty clean - the water collection bottle showed differently. The Hizero picked up cat hair, dust and other matter (it's NOT a vacuum, more of a sweeper) and left the tiles almost dry - it was particularly good in the laundry with cat litter mess. So easy to use - sweeps and mops in one! I am extremely satisfied with my Hizero and will be recommending that my Mum buy one.

Purchased in September 2019 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $699.00.

Hi Shelle K, many thanks for your kind review,

Workingmum

WorkingmumSouth West, WA

So easy to use and very convenient.

Purchased in July 2019 for $749.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Thank you for your review. Just a tip, for more soiled area's, put your Hizero on mode 2, this uses more water which helps clean those areas more efficiently.

Hizero A.Hizero

hi workingmum very nice to hear from you and thanks for shring your experience
cheers Dino

specialK

specialKSydney, NSW

Amazing! Best gadget ever!

I bought this after seeing my MIL's floors which were incredibly (and unusually) clean and knew I had to have one. I have been using ENJO mops and dry mops for several years now and thought my floors were clean (I mop every day, sometimes more if we've been entertaining etc) but after using the HIZERO I am blown away. It leaves the floor barely damp, so dries really quickly, all solids / bits of grit are removed and no mop marks left. It's brushes seem to clean between the boards and it is actually really quick to do the entire house.
This machine makes me so happy.

Purchased in January 2019 for $750.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi specialK we are happy you are enjoying using the Hizero, thanks for the feedback