2Hizero Bionic Hard Floor Cleaner

Stephanie
StephanieFar North Queensland, QLD
  Verified F803

Best purchase!!

Omg…. More people need to know about this!!
I was worried about spending the money but glad I did!
For our whole house I do about 2-3 refills and I take it over to my mothers house and do 3 refills. Floor is instantly dry and even my sister with a disability uses it!
I use it weekly and it’s so much easier!
Once I finish using it, I take everything out and give it a good clean and place it on a towel to dry until I need it next. Show details ·  1
Sophie S
Sophie S
  F803

Want clean floors get a hizero

I honestly can’t fault this machine or company the clean is outstanding and the people who work there second to none! Show details ·  1
Robyn
Robyn

Leaves floor almost dry

Was not happy with previous method of cleaning floors, now very happy Show details ·  1
Anonymous
Anonymous2 posts
Ryan B
Ryan B2 posts
  F803

If you have dust and dirt in your house avoid

You'll spend more time cleaning this machine then it will be cleaning your house. For a $900 product, it is supposed to make your life easy, but instead a $2 kmart mop will beat it....you'll need to replace every single part every 6 months and if you get one spec of dust blocking the waste container it's ruined. Honestly don't know how it wins awards - likely because it performs so well for 6 months - after that - good luck. Best spend an extra $500 for a robot vacuum with mop function. Show details
Bj
BjGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts
  F803

Absolutely the best floor cleaner I have used

I now actually enjoy cleaning my ‘ polished porcelain tiles’ with no streaks left behind . Show details ·  1
allsimallsim
allsimallsim2 posts
  Verified F801

Love it but be careful of the power adapter

Does a really good job of cleaning my timber floors and is easy to use - saves me a lot of time. JUST BE AWARE OF THE POWER ADAPTER - AFTER 2 YEARS MINE CAME APART IN MY HAND WHEN PULLING IT OUT OF THE POWER POINT EXPOSING THE INTERNAL ELECTRICAL AND GIVING ME A NASTY ELECTRICAL SHOCK. I contacted customer care and advised them that I believed the adapter to be faulty (and extremely dangerous) but it was just brushed off and I was told that I could purchase another power adapter or trade mine unit in for a newer model. Show details ·  1
Meme
MemeSydney, NSW

Highly recommended

I love it It's the graters choice I have ever made Show details ·  1
Ella A.
Ella A.Sydney, NSW6 posts
  F803

The best hard floor cleaner

If you have a toddler or even have an infant starting solids, this is your best friend! My kids are baby-led-fed so before with my first child I used to dread cleaning every after feed. But when I met hizero! All my clean after feed became magic. No more kneeling on the floor picking up all the food before vacuum then mop. I can clean the floor now after every ffed in just a 1 minute! The best ever! Show details ·  1
Gene
GeneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts
MrsC
MrsCAU100 posts
  F803

Brilliant on hard floors - particularly timber

Love the Hizero. It cleans my timber floors beautifully and is very easy to use. A couple of negatives. Water tank doesn't last long so it needs constant refilling and emptying waste. It does not like any unevenness in the floor surface. And it doesn't go over mats or carpets at all. It is quite expensive.
It's very easy to maintain, which is a big plus. Show details ·  1
Naj
Naj

Gooood

Easy to use and it cleans properly
Just follow the instructions on how to use it and it should work perfectly Show details ·  1
Ian
IanNortheast, VIC2 posts

Excellent Product!

I just LOVE my Hizero floor cleaner and can't believe I now enjoy cleaning the floor! So easy to use and maintain. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Charneah
Charneah2 posts
Victoria8 posts

Love this machine

Hizero hard floor cleaner is a time saver. You can sweep and mop in one step. Cordless. Floor is dry in seconds. Easy to use and it’s light. Show details ·  1

Linda T.
Linda T. · Bionic Hard Floor Cleaner F803

I live in highrise building, the patio area has external texture finish on the tiles as they are non slip. Will the Hizero mop be durable enough for these as well as my indoor tiles?

Victoria

I use mine on tiles. Timber floors and floor boards. The only thing it doesn’t do is carpet

Nitin J.
Nitin J. · Bionic Hard Floor Cleaner

We just opened the box and installed everything. The lights on the display do not turn on. However pressing the power button started the machine. But now it's just not stopping even after pressing power.

Please contact customer support during business hrs 03 9894 1400
Or talk to our chat team on our website from 9am Eastern time

The team will sort this out

ניסים ע.
ניסים ע. · Bionic Hard Floor Cleaner

help...
my 801 is not charging. when in the station, and i push the mode butten , red battery light appears for very short time. tried to remover and re install battery. did not work.

Hizero   DM

Hello please contact customer support in your country, for Australia its 1800 662 301 or email info@hizero.com.au thanks Dino MD

Hizero   DM

Please contact your customer support in your country, search hizero.com for details

Features

• The Hizero Bionic Hard Floor Cleaner is suitable on hard floors, tiles, laminate and wooden floors.
  • The bionic functionality allows this handy cleaner to sweep and mop at the same time. It uses a polymer roller to absorb both wet and dry waste. Liquids and solid waste is separated into two compartments inside the mop - the 200mL trash tray and the 500mL waste water tank. These can then be disposed of accordingly.
  • The convenient cordless operation means you don’t have to navigate around furniture or worry about running out of cable.
  • Hizero states that its Bionic Hard Floor Cleaner is highly economical, and can clean a 100m2 of floor area in 8 minutes, with 1 litre of water and 0.01kW electricity.
  • This bionic floor cleaner operates at a noise level of 60dB, which is equivalent to a normal conversation in a restaurant or office.
  • A lithium-ion battery accommodates 60 minutes of running time.
  • After you’ve manually cleaned the parts of the cleaning head, the built-in cleaning function will make sure there are no blockages stopping waste from being suctioned.

Points of Praise

• The Hizero Bionic cleaned so thoroughly that it often left floors sparkling clean, much to reviewers’ delight.
  • Keeping the machine clean is easy, thanks to the waste separation system.
  • This hard floor cleaner often proved to be a particular favourite with reviewers who have toddlers and pets.
  • The Hizero Bionic makes mopping an efficient process, saving reviewers much precious time.
Compare all Hizero Bionic Hard Floor Cleaner listings
Running Time 60 min
Dimensions 290 x 200 x 1220 mm
Weight3.9 kg
Power38 W
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishWhiteWhite