Hizero Bionic Hard Floor Cleaner

Hizero Bionic Hard Floor Cleaner

MPN: F801
See the Best Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hizero

Pros

• Leaves floors spotlessly clean

• Cordless operation

• Handy waste disposal system

• Saves time

Cons

• Expensive

Makes my floors so easy to keep clean

After each use I refill the water tank
The floors is left super clean and dry after I use the Hizero
Love this mop/ vacuum
I don’t know about the time to replace the mop as I have only had the mop for 3 weeks

Purchased in June 2021 for $749.00.

Peita W.
Peita W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I love my new hizero. It’s great for picking up dust, dirt and dog/ cat hair.

I don’t have to refill water tank to often and when I do it is simple. My floors are clean and dry within minutes of finishing. I would like the cleaning fluid to have a more distinct smell so my house would smell fresh and clean after completing.

Purchased in June 2021 at Hizero.com for $789.00.

Janine
JanineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t live without it

Cordless mop which I charge maybe once a week and use multiple times daily with young kids spilling food. Floor stays dry so kids don’t make even more of a mess. You need to maintain the machine as any purchase by replacing the internal parts but the service team are so helpful and friendly. It’s my most used appliance and I could not live without it! Worth every cent

Purchased in September 2020 for $699.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Janine very nice to hear from you and thank you for your feedback. regards Dino MD

Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners

Find out how Hizero Bionic Hard Floor Cleaner compares to other Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners

Allen
AllenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perhaps a stronger cleaning brush would help

Could have a stronger scrubbing effect, as the tiles and grout still need extra cleaning. I have to use a harsher mop to get the tiles completely clean and a stronger cleaning solution

Purchased in March 2021 for $799.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hello Allen thanks for the feedback , we always provide this feedback to our head office. thanks again Dino MD

Jot
Jot Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life saver

It is definitely the best investment I have made. It saves me lots of time now that I can do sweeping and mopping at the same time. I absolutely love it.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Jot many thanks for your comments and feedback, glad you love it as much as we do. regards Dino MD

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Suena
SuenaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

After buying several other mops, this is the best one I've found for high gloss white tiles!

This is amazing! I've struggled to find a mop that would mop and dry quickly to avoid the water marks left behind and this is has changed my life and has definitely simplified mopping. I've previously used regular mops, mop sticks with velcro pads and steam mops and nothing seemed to remove the excess water spillage/marks until I discovered the HIZERO. It's a BONUS that it sweeps and mops as well and makes mopping effortlessly on my high gloss white tiles. I highly recommend this bionic mop to anyone if you want to cut down your mopping time!

Purchased in June 2021 for $750.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Suena, many thanks for the review and your kind recommendation. regards Dino MD

courtney
courtneyPerth, WA

I don’t recommend

Loved it in the beginning. When the hizero mop works it is fantastic and convenient. But then the problems keep arising. I have taken it into the hizero shop more times than I can count. I have been receiving a full water tank code almost every week since about a month after ownership. I clean the unit, I wipe the sensors and do everything customer service tells me to do. Sometimes it works again for a week or so longer other times it needs to be serviced. Sometimes something as little as turning the mop can bring on the code. I am so over having a mop that is unusable 70 percent of the time. I waste so much time fiddling with it. Why won’t they replace my mop????!!!!!

Purchased in November 2020 for $699.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Courtney apologies for the delayed response, could you please send us your details to support@hizero.com.au attention to Anne and we will look into this matter for you. regards Dino MD

Emma P
Emma PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it! Wish I'd known about the product sooner.

I wish I'd got it when my toddler first started solids! This purchase has been a game changer for me and I feel so much better knowing my floors are clean. Having a toddler and dog in the house meant our floors were always dirty but the Hizero has totally changed that. Super easy to use. I vac and mop the whole house daily, refilling the water tank at least once, and it takes me less than 20 minutes. The instructional videos are super handy. I clean out the Hizero twice weekly and run it through it's self-cleaning cycle once a week to keep it in tip top cleaning condition. You do still need a vacuum as the Hizero doesn't get into those hard to reach places.

Purchased in June 2021 for $749.00.

Hi Emma, many thanks for your kind review. regards Dino MD

Thu
ThuSydney, NSW

Why did I not purchase the Hizero earlier?

Floor Type Tiles

Hello Thu, glad we could help clean your home. regards Dino MD

Sara A.
Sara A.Sydney, NSW

Highly recommend!!

The hizero has made a huge difference for us! With two dogs and a new baby it’s made cleaning so much easier and quicker. The floor is always dry after a clean and I refill the water tank every day (cleaning twice a day).

Purchased in June 2021 for $750.00.

Hi Sara, many thanks for your kind recommendation. regards Dino MD

Sarah
Sarah

Fabulous product

Easy and quick to use.
Has saved significant cleaning time. Is efficient and easy to clean. Very happy with purchase. I am glad to have choosen this over a robot mop.

Purchased in June 2021 at Hizero for $800.00.

Hi Sarah, glad you are happy. regards Dino MD

Karen
KarenSouthern and Hills, SA

Fantastic mop and easy to use.

I am enjoying using my Hizero mop. I have tiled floors and it dries quick. I use it for the kitchen and dining floors at the end of the day. Very convenient. I would definitely recommend it. Great customer service, thank you.

Purchased in June 2021.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Karen thanks for the kind recommendation and recognising our customer service team. They work very hard to assist all our customers. regards Dino MD

sanmahSydney, NSW

Here is my review.

Here is my review,
Pro: Packaging is top notch.
customer service is way better than expected.

Con: How often do you have to refill the water tank? 3 times
Hizero 4 in 1 mop would do less than 50 percent of normal hand mop cleaning in titles. If you have a 4 person family (including children) then you need to use this mop every day. Otherwise you need to refill multiple times and empty two tanks while running with this mop over the same area expecting to get it done. The 10X15m hall needs multiple runs of changing water tanks.

For that price of $750, you can’t even consider it. It could be at least a second mop for any family who wants to do mopping everyday with multiple run over.

Purchased in May 2021 at hizero website for $750.00.

sanmah

I can't believe it got an award for 2021 from productreview.

YING Y.
YING Y.Canberra 2600, ACT

I love it. It is really convenient as a daily use tool.

I normally refill the water tank twice to clean dining and kitchen area. And refill once when I clean the lounge area. The floor left dry and clean. It is a good solution for a daily use.

Purchased in May 2021 for $749.00.

Hi Ying, many thanks for your feedback, regards Dino MD

Sophia
SophiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is perfect, make our cleaning job so much easier!

I normally refill the water tank twice to clean the living area. The floor left dry and clean, I'm really happy with the product! It is very easy to use and maintain.

Purchased in April 2021 for $750.00.

Hi Sophia thanks for your review, glad to hear you are happy. regards Dino MD

Read more reviews - page 2

Gordon
Gordonasked

Do you any special pricing on these?

Hizero A.Hizero

Hello Gordon the current promo code is XMASJULY to save $50 and free shipping ends on the 12th July

Joanna A
Joanna Aasked

Just bought my hizero and have tried it on setting 1 and 2 and it's still not cleaning my porcelain tiles properly. This is my first use so everything (filters etc) is clean. I am using the Hizero cleaning liquid too. Any recommendations on how I could fix this? Have tried using the Hizero with fast and slow strokes but still no improvement.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Joanna give us a call on 1800 662 301 or use live chat on our website for a quicker response.

Okebro
Okebro

Hi Joanna A, I would love to hear how you went with your Hizero. Also, what kind of porcelain tiles do you have? We just installed textured porcelain tiles from Beaumont Tiles and I am having the hardest time cleaning them and wondering if a hizero could be the answer.

Michael
Michaelasked

Is the HIZERO Hard Floor Cleaning Solution recommended for this cleaner an acidic or alkaline product?

It doesn't mention its suitability on the labell as to its suitability for polished concrete domestic flooring. I need to know to avoid damage to our floor.

If necessary, what is a substitute.

Michael

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Michael the detergent is PH neutral and suitable for all hard floors, regards Dino MD

See all Hizero Bionic Hard Floor Cleaner questions

Get an answer from our members and Hizero representatives

Cleaning powers that are tripled in effectiveness

The Hizero Bionic’s cleaning functions deserve a special call-out, as they set it apart in terms of performance. This hard floor cleaner separates the liquid from the solid waste, which you can then proceed to dispose of correctly.

Internal cleaning is not a self-cleaning function as such; but after you’ve manually cleaned the parts of the cleaning head, the built-in cleaning function will make sure there are no blockages stopping waste from being suctioned.

Points of Praise

• The Hizero Bionic cleaned so thoroughly that it often left floors sparkling clean, much to reviewers’ delight
  • Keeping the machine clean is easy, thanks to the waste separation system
  • This hard floor cleaner often proved to be a particular favourite with reviewers who have toddlers and pets.
  • The Hizero Bionic makes mopping a time efficient process, saving reviewers much precious time.
CategorySteam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners