8Hizero Bionic Hard Floor Cleaner

Expensive

Mark H.
Mark H.South East Queensland, QLD
  F100

Great product, even better service

We had a warranty issue and they came straight to the party, this device is amazing and the service is even better. I cant speak highly enough of this product. Show details
Ron
Ron2 posts

THE BEST FLOOR CLEANER

I was amazed how well this machine cleaned my floors. Would recommend your product. Show details ·  1
Pineapple

I love that the cleaner can vacuum and mop in one action. Show details ·  1
stutz
stutzSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Love it

Just amazing, got alot of greef off the wife for spending the money, but once you start using it you will never use a regular mop again. Show details ·  1
Kate C.
Kate C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  F801

Can only handle flat surfaces and no corners

I loved the Hizero at first until I discovered that it doesn't really clean anything that is not an absolutely flat surface. It can't cope with the grout between tiles, corners or the gaps in my floorboards. I've gone back to using an old-fashioned mop in my bathrooms. Show details

Hello Kate, very sorry to read your feedback, regards Dino MD

Rachel Frazzica
Rachel FrazzicaThe Mallee, VIC2 posts
  Verified F803

Great product with outstanding customer service

Very easy to use and clean. Effortlessly cleans the floors. Helpful setup videos. Extremely good customer service. Show details ·  1
Mark S
Mark SNorthern Region, NSW7 posts
  F803

Great product and awesome company to deal with

Great product and awesome company to deal with.
The Hizero is awesome if you have young kids and need to clean up afterwards.

Our Hizero F803 stopped working a couple of weeks after the 2 year warranty ended.
It turned out it was cockroach droppings on a circuit board so not really a Hizero problem.
Hizero gave me a return slip with Australia Post, fixed the product under warranty and replaced several other upgraded components and posted back to me in about a week. All this was free of charge.

That is how customer service should be. Thank you. Show details ·  1

donna
donnaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  F803

Great product, disappointed in sale

Excellent product, wish I'd bought it sooner however disappointed that I bought it when they were having a sale that was supposed to end in a couple of days and I had to 'be quick to not miss the price' only for them to drop it another $100 the following day. Show details ·  1
Eva
EvaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
Sue T.
Sue T.2 posts

Quite effective

It polishes as it cleans. A bit heavy & noisy as it rolls on timber floor.
Good for open spaces.
Still learning how to best use it but overall does save some time not having to vacuum first. Show details ·  1
Fiona M.
Fiona M.Sydney, NSW

Disappointing

I wanted to love this, and was sucked in my the marketing. However having owned it for months now, I am devastated to say I how disappointed I am. The hizero is super finnicky, and there is always somethign wrong with it so it drips water everywhere - like if it picks up an item it doesn't like - which is literally the point of the vacuum. It doesn't clean the floors very well, its more like a very light clean and wipe. And finally it requires so much maintenance and upkeep to use it, its really not worth the trouble. Super disappointing considering how expensive it was! Show details
Stephanie
StephanieFar North Queensland, QLD

Best purchase!!

Omg…. More people need to know about this!!
I was worried about spending the money but glad I did!
For our whole house I do about 2-3 refills and I take it over to my mothers house and do 3 refills. Floor is instantly dry and even my sister with a disability uses it!
I use it weekly and it’s so much easier!
Once I finish using it, I take everything out and give it a good clean and place it on a towel to dry until I need it next. Show details ·  1
Shah
Shah
  F500

Good for a small quick cleanup

Good for cleaning up quickly and leaving a nice floor. Great for parents to cleanup after kids meals from the floors. Water changing is not really a big work load as it may sound.
good for use if you have a hard floor without any bumps (even a tiny one). Mop roller not the smoothest one, any tiny bit of bumps on the floor and it gets kinda stuck and slows down. but if you restart/turn on-off its back to normal. Maintenance cleaning up every single time is becoming a big challenge. otherwise lots and lots of mold builds up inside very quickly. Show details
Helen M.
Helen M.
  Verified F500

Upgraded and happy

Upgrades make cleaning the machine easier. The water lasts longer so I can mop more floor space. The new charging dock is better because it can hold the rollers so they can air and the new mop comes with a tool to clean the brush roller which works great. The new mop leaves the floor drier than any other mop I have used. I highly recommend upgrading, I am one hundred percent satisfied. Show details ·  1

Catharine d.
Catharine d. · Bionic Hard Floor Cleaner F500

Is this good for floating floors?

Hizero   DM

Hi Catherine, yes perfect for floating floors as it does not leave much water behind only a very slight film, Please speak with our online chat team or call us for more information 1800 662 301
regards Dino MD

Linda T.
Linda T. · Bionic Hard Floor Cleaner F803

I live in highrise building, the patio area has external texture finish on the tiles as they are non slip. Will the Hizero mop be durable enough for these as well as my indoor tiles?

Victoria
Victoria

I use mine on tiles. Timber floors and floor boards. The only thing it doesn’t do is carpet

Nitin J.
Nitin J. · Bionic Hard Floor Cleaner

We just opened the box and installed everything. The lights on the display do not turn on. However pressing the power button started the machine. But now it's just not stopping even after pressing power.

Features

• The Hizero Bionic Hard Floor Cleaner is suitable on hard floors, tiles, laminate and wooden floors.
  • The bionic functionality allows this handy cleaner to sweep and mop at the same time. It uses a polymer roller to absorb both wet and dry waste. Liquids and solid waste is separated into two compartments inside the mop - the 200mL trash tray and the 500mL waste water tank. These can then be disposed of accordingly.
  • The convenient cordless operation means you don’t have to navigate around furniture or worry about running out of cable.
  • Hizero states that its Bionic Hard Floor Cleaner is highly economical, and can clean a 100m2 of floor area in 8 minutes, with 1 litre of water and 0.01kW electricity.
  • This bionic floor cleaner operates at a noise level of 60dB, which is equivalent to a normal conversation in a restaurant or office.
  • A lithium-ion battery accommodates 60 minutes of running time.
  • After you’ve manually cleaned the parts of the cleaning head, the built-in cleaning function will make sure there are no blockages stopping waste from being suctioned.

Points of Praise

• The Hizero Bionic cleaned so thoroughly that it often left floors sparkling clean, much to reviewers’ delight.
  • Keeping the machine clean is easy, thanks to the waste separation system.
  • This hard floor cleaner often proved to be a particular favourite with reviewers who have toddlers and pets.
  • The Hizero Bionic makes mopping an efficient process, saving reviewers much precious time.
Compare all Hizero Bionic Hard Floor Cleaner listings
Hizero Bionic Hard Floor Cleaner F803
  • 🏆 2024 Award
  • Discontinued
Hizero Bionic Hard Floor Cleaner F8034.7
CategorySteam Mops & Hard Floor CleanersSteam Mops & Hard Floor CleanersSteam Mops & Hard Floor CleanersSteam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners
Price (RRP) $999$899$799$899
Handheld OptionNo
Water Tank Capacity0.5 L0.7 L0.5 L
Running Time 60 min80 min60 min
Dimensions 300 x 220 x 1200 mm1160 x 298 x 311 mm290 x 200 x 1220 mm
Weight4.1 kg4.4 kg3.9 kg
Power38 W34 W38 W
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishWhiteBlack, WhiteWhiteWhite
Release date
Discontinuation date
Replaced byHizero Bionic Hard Floor Cleaner F803
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual
Awards 2021, 2022, 2023 and 20242021, 2022, 2023 and 20242021, 2022, 2023 and 20242021, 2022, 2023 and 2024