Hizero

See the Best Carpet & Floor Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lnik

LnikIllawong

Absolutely love it

Purchased in October 2019 for $699.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Lnik, many thanks for your review
regards
Dino MD

AJW

AJWPerth, WA

Brilliant and Perfect!!!!

Purchased in October 2019 for $799.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi AJW, very nice to hear from you and thank you for your great review. many thanks Dino

SusyMelbourne

Absolutely fantastic!

I was sceptical about buying another floor cleaner especially at $700 but im glad to say it was worth taking the risk! Easy to use, easy to clean, lightweight and actually CLEANS! I bought the Bissell crosswave which soon ended up in a garage sale - there is absolutely no comparison.
The HiZero actually does what it’s supposed to - vac and mop floors without streaks and soaking wet floors which takes ages to dry. I highly recommend this product - thanks HiZero for making an unenviable job easier.

Purchased in August 2019 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $700.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

thanks Susy nice to hear from you

AnneLSydney, NSW

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT

I purchased the Hizero from TVSN this month. Couldn't wait to get it and try it. The best purchase I have ever bought. I absolutely love it. It makes cleaning so easy and it is so easy to use. Really works. I am looking to buy another one for my holiday home.

Purchased in September 2019 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $699.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Anne, very nice to hear from you, and thanks for the great feedback
regards Dino MD

Shelle K

Shelle KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic machine, actually works as shown.

I was a bit of a sceptic - I have tried steam mops, magic mops, spin mops etc. and was always left disappointed. I received the Hizero yesterday and used it this morning - wow! My house is fully tiled and I thought my floor was pretty clean - the water collection bottle showed differently. The Hizero picked up cat hair, dust and other matter (it's NOT a vacuum, more of a sweeper) and left the tiles almost dry - it was particularly good in the laundry with cat litter mess. So easy to use - sweeps and mops in one! I am extremely satisfied with my Hizero and will be recommending that my Mum buy one.

Purchased in September 2019 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $699.00.

Hi Shelle K, many thanks for your kind review,
regards Dino MD

Workingmum

WorkingmumSouth West, WA

So easy to use and very convenient.

Purchased in July 2019 for $749.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Thank you for your review. Just a tip, for more soiled area's, put your Hizero on mode 2, this uses more water which helps clean those areas more efficiently.

Hizero A.Hizero

hi workingmum very nice to hear from you and thanks for shring your experience
cheers Dino

specialK

specialKSydney, NSW

Amazing! Best gadget ever!

I bought this after seeing my MIL's floors which were incredibly (and unusually) clean and knew I had to have one. I have been using ENJO mops and dry mops for several years now and thought my floors were clean (I mop every day, sometimes more if we've been entertaining etc) but after using the HIZERO I am blown away. It leaves the floor barely damp, so dries really quickly, all solids / bits of grit are removed and no mop marks left. It's brushes seem to clean between the boards and it is actually really quick to do the entire house.
This machine makes me so happy.

Purchased in January 2019 for $750.00.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi specialK we are happy you are enjoying using the Hizero, thanks for the feedback

no longer disappointed

I bought mine from TVSN. Was told it would be charged so I could use immediately. It wasn't, and when I tried to charge it wouldn't charge. Will have to wait about a month for them to decide if they will refund as they don't have stock to replace. I'm a bit wary about buying another online after this experience. It's a shame as they looked good.

Purchased in February 2019 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $670.00.

BarbH
BarbH

Thanks Dino. I will call tomorrow to talk to Anne.

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Barb i believe this has been sorted, thanks for calling

Keltec

KeltecGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bloody amazing!

thanks Keltec

Roberta

RobertaTemplestowe

The Dyson of hard floor cleaners - it's a Mop!

thanks Roberta

meumaxasked

Would this work to keep my tiled outdoor area clean? It gets really dusty and mopping leaves lots of streaks even with multiple water changes and using a double bucket method.

Susy

I definitely wouldn’t use it to mop up leaves or heavy dirt. I don’t think it was designed for outdoor areas but it’s great for inside floors

meumax

Let me clarify. I don’t get leaves because I'm on the 4th floor podium of an apartment building (it's a very large balcony).

I have been using a broom to sweep the large debris which usually is not much. That leaves tiles with fine dust soiling which I have been mopping with regular mop and broom.

I was wondering if the Hizero could do that part of the job.

Hizero A.Hizero

Sure Hizero can clean dirt and dust off the tiles

Rob K.

Rob K.asked

I have around 100sqm of tiled floor with light coloured grout. Would you be able to recommend this product for cleaning the grout as well as the tiles?

Susy

Hi. I only have timber floors but I tried it on the bathroom floors for you. I paid special attention to the grout for you but there wasn’t a huge difference but the floors were definitely clean. Dont know if that helped at all. In summary, if you’re buying it just for grout then I wouldnt. You can always buy and try and return it if it doesn’t work for you. I bought mine through TVSN. 30 day money back guarantee

Hizero A.Hizero

Hi Rob it will only clean fresh stains/debris on grout it wont bring them back to new, that needs elbow grease and a brush, cheers Dino

lollapaloosaasked

Hello, interested in investing in one of these - do I absolutely have to but detergent from Laurastar? or can I use ordinary detergent?

lollapaloosa

also, I'd like to know what country this is manufactured in?

Susy

Hi. Not sure where its made. You get a large bottle of floor cleaner with it and you only need a capful for a large area so it will last a while but i cant see any reason why you couldn’t use another product.

AnneL

Made in china. Try Good Guys or TVSN detergent.

Get an answer from our members and Hizero representatives

CategoryCarpet & Floor Cleaners