HAAN Multi Purpose Floor Steamer SI-A70

HAAN Multi Purpose Floor Steamer SI-A70

See the Best Steam Mops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

TRIBBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

I received a steam mop with a missing part. I contacted HAAN customer service. My request# is 2810 which is open for one year with NO RESPONSE. I don't think that it is a proper way to treat the customer.

Purchased in June 2018.

Artep

ArtepSouth East Queensland, QLD

Robust good working steam cleaner

Purchased in June 2019 at Kogan for $220.00.

Jenny

Jenny

Pitiful

Do not waste your money on this product.
Unstable unit falls over all the time.
Only cleans half the dirt off the floor, as wells leaving streaks and smudge marks behind and lines on the floor where the mop starts and finishes.
Jenny Waters
Perth

Purchased in October 2018.

Kieran H.

Kieran H.South East Queensland, QLD

Piece of Junk - & Haan don't honour warranty

After only 6 months my steam mop stopped working. It appeared to work but no steam was coming out, only dripping water.

The 'money back' period is only 30days, so I had to organise for Haan to fix it. After a few emails back and forth, they stopped replying. It appears to me that they are trying to drag the situation out past the 12 month warranty so they don't have to deal with it.

Do not buy this piece of Junk!

Purchased in July 2018 at Catch for $233.00.

Floor Type Wood

IronMaiden

IronMaidenBowral

A Good easy to use Steam Mop

I was after a steam mop which did not leave excess water on the floor, this model is not only easy to use, it cleans well and leaves only minimal water which quickly drys.

Purchased in January 2019 at eBay for $140.00.

RonakMistry

RonakMistryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

been long time and still fit and fine.

my house is a average size house, and i am using it, having 2 kids in house and cleaning bit of bathroom and kitchen is bit easy with this.. 2 mop pad are good quality and still going on- yes we do need hand clean some time but its a easy of being quick clean with steam. build quality is also very good.

Purchased in September 2017 for $217.00.

Floor Type Tiles

Broke after one use - junk!

We brought this mop hoping that it would be good but it stopped heating and was unusable after one use. Junk! We had a monster mop before that did an excellent job but it just took time to heat up. I would not recommend the Haan mop. I never got to use it.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Neel

NeelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant Product

Bought this Haan Floor Steamer few months ago after reading reviews online and I couldn't be happier. I have owned the monster steam mop for 8 years and that doesn't even come close to how good the Haan floor steamer is. I purchased it from a local stockist as I wanted to see and feel the product before buying. Really easy to fill up the water and it glides so easily on the tiles. Not too heavy to handle and the attachments are great for cleaning the toilet and bathroom as well when you need that quick freshen up. Highly recommended!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Great product. Bad customer support

Hi,
I purchased the steam mop about 2 years ago and it was the best steam mop I have ever used.
I should have used it for less than 25 times in the last 2 years and it stopped working.
Upon writing to customer support, I was told there is no repair shop in Melbourne and I need to send the steam mop to Sydney warehouse at my own costs for to and fro courier charges and the repair will cost 40 dollars.
All up I was looking at about 120 dollars to get it repaired.
This was disappointing as I expected the steam mop to work for at least 3-4 years at its price point and secondly there was no repair option in Melbourne.

Would have given 5 stars if the support was up to scratch.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Brilliant!

This product has totally changed my floor-cleaning life! It is brilliant! I have never seen my floors look so good with so little effort. I used to spend hours trying to get my vinyl and tiled floors clean (we had two dogs and a cat) but just couldn't get all the grime off until I bought this steamer. It cleans perfectly. I am a very, very happy customer and would recommend this product and company to anyone who wants a great steamer for a great price and actually delivers what they promise. Well done Haan!

Date PurchasedApr 2018

dyg

dyg

very happy with it.

Cleaning power is quite good, makes the floors shiny. Easy to maneuver. I generally use two pads to clean the house, and wash them in cold gentle short cycle in the washing machine without using fabric softener.
The water tank seemed to leak a little water, and they are sending a replacement without a hesitation, good warranty service.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Joanne

JoanneSydney, NSW

One of my best buys

I bought this Haan steam mop 3 years ago now.
It’s still going strong, I’ve never had any problems.
I’ve just recently bought some new cleaning pads for it.
It’s easy to use and it’s the only thing that makes my tiles shiny and streak. I would recommend this mop.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

TaylorPhillip

TaylorPhillip

Was great while it worked!

Date PurchasedJul 2014

Joanne

JoanneAdelaide

Third time luck: Finally got the right steam mop

So this was the third steam mop I purchased on my quest for the perfect one. My criteria: Easy to use, long cord, easy to store, storage heat pad, easy to fill, not too wet on the floor, gets hot quickly, florr dries quicklly, don't have to push it to billio,can do tiles and wooden floors and well priced. The Hann covers all thoses bases but is pricey - but worth the extra dollars.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

wendyleaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impressive Steam Mop

Only used twice but absolutely delighted with results. Previous well know brand mop left water all over tiles, this one dries within minutes. Loved the long electric cord, easy enough to manuver corners probably could do with improvement. Water tank easy to refill and in a medium sized home refilled twice. So far I am very pleased with my purchase.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

CathySydney Surrounds, NSW

Very disappointed

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Cathy

Thank You . I have sent you an email in response.

DdM

DdMPerth

It is my favourite appliance!

I was reluctant to purchase this mop given the cost, however, it is worth every dollar and each time I use it, I feel a quite pleased with myself. Great maneuverability. Tank needs to be refilled quite regularly, however, that just means there is steam pumping through, so bring on the steam, I say!
However, the vibrating plates shorted out and sparks flew out the bottom. I don't know how to get it repaired and will be really disappointed, if it can't be fixed.

Date PurchasedSep 2015

hyphen22

hyphen22Perth

Efficient Mop - gentle steam low pressure - fragile water bottle as previous reviewer

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Trish

TrishAdelaide

Water bottles kept breaking withcracks even after 2 uses.

Date PurchasedJul 2013

Great Product

We are extremely pleased with our new Steam Mop. I have severe back problems and an ordinary mop is very difficult and clumsy to use, but the Steam mop is a breeze.
Only downside is can't hang it on wall for storage and falls over if not leaned against something. But still love it.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

GJMasked

I have had the problem with a. Racked ware tank which I have replaced but need the cap as well I have tried phoning, emailing , o response. I have tried to order on line,Nd cannot add to the shopping cart. How do I get one.

HAAN A.HAAN

hi. we are out of stock for few items and hence unable to add to cart for purchasing at the moment. will advise once stocks are back in. thanks HAAN

GJM

When can I expect to be able to get tank top? I first tried 2 weeks ago when I had to replace the cracked water tank . The mop is useless without the tank cap

jack007

jack007asked

Has anyone used this on a slate floor? Would it destroy the mop pads as the floor is not smooth?

Barbara
Barbara

I would call the company and check with them to be sure if it is suitable for a slate floor. They have an office here in AU (NSW?) Google for the contact details.

Vicki

Vickiasked

Hi , I am thinking of buying haan floor steamer mop and was wondering if its worth buying model with the hand held steamer ,is it powerful enough to use around the house for other cleaning jobs

wendylea

I have found it is great for sterilisation, toilets, shower recess and mattress etc. I haven’t a reason to use in my oven as it is one that burns off the stuff at high heat. It doesn’t get rid of mould, only mould remover does that. Used it in my sliding door tracks, helped lift the dirt there.

fairy_glitter
fairy_glitter

DON'T...I have had to replace the BRITTLE water tanks 4 times now at a cost of $9.95 each! I'm very disappointed....Today I went to steam mop my floor ready for my husband's 60th birthday tomorrow and guess what...ANOTHER cracked water tank. You will be let down so research another brand...

Get an answer from our members and HAAN representatives

CategorySteam Mops