Bissell SpotClean Pro 4720P

3.7

timothyja

timothyjaSouthwest, VIC

• Best Positive Review

Great suction, great cleaning, could do with a few minor design improvements.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$190.00.

Teeni Christina B.

Teeni Christina B.South East Queensland, QLD

• Best Negative Review

Absolutely useless. Could not recommend less

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$249.00.

Brad

Brad

Works a treat

Purchased in February 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$249.00.

Not worth the time and money

I would NOT recommend buying this product. Was unable to get milk stains off the carpet. It couldn't dry when used on the lounge. Waste of time and energy. Not worth the money.

Purchased at eBay.

O STARS!!

Purchased in October 2020.

Rach

RachQueensland

Perfect for what we need

Absolutely amazing. With children you can quickly spot clean any spills on the couch and well worth not having to continually pay professional cleaners when the kids go and spill a drink on it straight after being professionally cleaned. You can also suck vomit out of the couch as soon as it happens with the cup attachment which allows the vomit/food what ever it may be to be sucked into the cup/bowl rather than into the machine stopping it from becoming smelly. Well worth the money easy to use. Have to be careful with Bissell cleaning solutions as they foam and do not work as efficiently.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$350.00.

wayne

wayneperth

Complete garbage, do not waste your money!

I don't think i've ever been disappointed in any product as much at this.

Did not clean the stains on my rug and did not remove any water (full tank in virtually nothing out). Yes i followed the instructions.

A complete waste of $249. I've had better results with a $5 vanish spray and some paper towels.

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman Online for A$249.00.

Shannon

ShannonVictoria

My new best friend in cleaning

This little guy cleans like a dream. I have dogs who dribble and often chew their snacks on the mats and lounges which have left a number of stains about the place. This removed them with ease from both the rugs and the lounge. The system is very easy to use, and things dry within a hour or two generally. I like the fact the water and solution is controlled by a trigger, so you can use as much or as little as needed - and then go over the same areas again to extract more moisture from the washing process. I bought this model because it has an extra year warranty to the other ones I found. Would recommend for everyone who has pets or kids!

Purchased in March 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$269.00.

Teeni Christina B.

Teeni Christina B.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely useless. Could not recommend less

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$249.00.

Lynne P

Lynne PWestern Australia

Love this little machine

We brought this for our holiday rental. We were panicking as the rugs and couches had a strong dog smell and we could not get a carpet cleaner in time before the new guests arrived. The machine was easy to use and cleaned the rug and couches really well. We didn't know there was a special product for pets so we just used the normal spot cleaner.

It removed all the odours and left a lovely clean smell.

It was less successful on older stains on carpet and mattress, but possibly if we had the oxy booster, it may have helped.

I can't believe we never bought this before. I am now using it all the time at home .

Just love it.

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores.

Daynrose

DaynroseHunter Region, NSW

Great rug cleaner.

I bought this to clean my large rug and it worked a treat, I used the pet stain/odour solution as my doggy sometimes will have an accident. The rug is fresh and clean and looks great.

Purchased in February 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$239.00.

Gina

GinaOutback, SA

Amazing little machine

I’ve only had this machine for 2 days and have tried it on the carpet and my car. The results are great and it leaves a lovely clean scent in the air. Don’t hesitate buying this model. Just do it

Purchased in February 2020 at Qantas frequent flyer.

Kerri5

Kerri5South East Queensland, QLD

Great for clumsy people like me!

Thank goodness for this great machine. I bought it rather sceptically but tested it on a coffee stain and it worked magically. I now use it all the time and even bought the pet wash attachment and use it on my three dogs. It is worth getting the oxyboost detergent that goes with it. Excellent machine.

Purchased in July 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$199.00.

timothyja

timothyjaSouthwest, VIC

Great suction, great cleaning, could do with a few minor design improvements.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$190.00.

Jac83

Jac83Nowra

First use review - only used once so far

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$239.00.

Jill

JillSydney

Fantastic

Was a bit doubtful how clean spots would come up on carpet with Bissell Spotclean, but was amazed. Handheld is more useful than floor shampooer. Bit more hard work but well worth effort.Can clean car, lounge carpets. Dont need to call in carpet cleaners anymore as i clean any spots as they happen.

Absolutely marvelous!

We have transformed our vehicles and caravans upholstery, now everyone wants to borrow it.
    Lounge suite is next then goodness knows what.
    Maybe the unit should have a water heater then it would really get 5 stars.

eski

eskiSydney

One clean lounge

We purchased this product from Harvey Norman to clean our lounge instead of calling carpet cleaner to clean it and we are happy and amazed with the outcome. Kids were constantly staining the lounge and comes out like brand new after being cleaned, just like the professionals. Yes time consuming but does the job.

Leaks water

Bought to do some spot cleaning on carpets and after about 5 mins unit started to leak from under the unit by the fanat first thought the hose was loose and spraying water from there but when lifted unit found water underneath. Unit worked well apart from this issue. This was on the first use of the unit as well. returned for refund.

Mae

MaeMelbourne

Its amazing!

Our house is all carpet and this machine is just amazing. You have to use some effort to scrub with the hand held device but the fact that the shampooer does not flood the carpet is pretty good. you spray some shampoo onto the carpet then scrub with the handheld device which sucks up the shampoo as you scrub, which makes it really great because the carpet dries quickly after that. Also, we were able to lift stains that were pretty much stained in for the last 4 months.