Bissell SpotClean Pro 4720P

Bissell SpotClean Pro 4720P

Daynrose

DaynroseHunter Region, NSW

Great rug cleaner.

I bought this to clean my large rug and it worked a treat, I used the pet stain/odour solution as my doggy sometimes will have an accident. The rug is fresh and clean and looks great.

Purchased in February 2020 at Harvey Norman for $239.00.

Gina

GinaOutback, SA

Amazing little machine

I’ve only had this machine for 2 days and have tried it on the carpet and my car. The results are great and it leaves a lovely clean scent in the air. Don’t hesitate buying this model. Just do it

Purchased in February 2020 at Qantas frequent flyer.

Kerri5

Kerri5South East Queensland, QLD

Great for clumsy people like me!

Thank goodness for this great machine. I bought it rather sceptically but tested it on a coffee stain and it worked magically. I now use it all the time and even bought the pet wash attachment and use it on my three dogs. It is worth getting the oxyboost detergent that goes with it. Excellent machine.

Purchased in July 2018 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $199.00.

timothyja

timothyjaSouthwest, VIC

Great suction, great cleaning, could do with a few minor design improvements.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $190.00.

Jac83

Jac83Nowra

First use review - only used once so far

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $239.00.

Jill

JillSydney

Fantastic

Was a bit doubtful how clean spots would come up on carpet with Bissell Spotclean, but was amazed. Handheld is more useful than floor shampooer. Bit more hard work but well worth effort.Can clean car, lounge carpets. Dont need to call in carpet cleaners anymore as i clean any spots as they happen.

Absolutely marvelous!

We have transformed our vehicles and caravans upholstery, now everyone wants to borrow it.
Lounge suite is next then goodness knows what.
Maybe the unit should have a water heater then it would really get 5 stars.

eski

eskiSydney

One clean lounge

We purchased this product from Harvey Norman to clean our lounge instead of calling carpet cleaner to clean it and we are happy and amazed with the outcome. Kids were constantly staining the lounge and comes out like brand new after being cleaned, just like the professionals. Yes time consuming but does the job.

Leaks water

Bought to do some spot cleaning on carpets and after about 5 mins unit started to leak from under the unit by the fanat first thought the hose was loose and spraying water from there but when lifted unit found water underneath. Unit worked well apart from this issue. This was on the first use of the unit as well. returned for refund.

Mae

MaeMelbourne

Its amazing!

Our house is all carpet and this machine is just amazing. You have to use some effort to scrub with the hand held device but the fact that the shampooer does not flood the carpet is pretty good. you spray some shampoo onto the carpet then scrub with the handheld device which sucks up the shampoo as you scrub, which makes it really great because the carpet dries quickly after that. Also, we were able to lift stains that were pretty much stained in for the last 4 months.