Blanco BOSE65

Blanco BOSE65

BOSE65M and BOSE65XM

See the Best Wall Ovens in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Hayz

HayzPerth

Terrible stopped working after almost 2 years

Very disappointed with this oven we built our house and moved in December 2015. Within a year the door wouldn't close properly so took good ages to cook and now just shy of the oven being 2 years old just stopped working absolutely useless won't buy their products again unfortunately we had no choice as this is the oven that came with the house we built obviously the cheapest rubbish brand they could find

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Same here

I bought it and a cooktop bcct60n bout 1 year 4 months ago from the good guys prospect. the terminal block was melted 2 weeks ago. I called customer service. A technician checked it and told me to wait about a week to get the parts for repairing. I asked a replacement for the cooktop, but the customer service told me the manufacturer only has repairing warranty. Now, I have to go a legal process to ask a full refund for my cooktop and oven. What a shame on Blanco.

Date PurchasedApr 2015
James
James

I've got full refund from the good guys just three working days before the hearing. I am not going to buy any Blanco products in the future. Please do more research before you buy their products.

Mary

MaryBrisbane

Worst after sales service

I bought a Blanco wall oven (BOSE605MP) and it barely lasted the warranty period before the switch went. I am still waiting five months later for the replacement switch (to come from Germany). I could have walked there and back faster! I am about to rip out the oven and throw it onto the tip. I will NEVER buy another Blanco product again.

Prana

PranaSt Marys

Very bad experience

I purchased this oven from good guys
On first day , try too cook E pizza in to the oven after . 15 minutes later, Oven in and out glasses were blasted with a big sound. Broken glass pieces all over in kitchen.I really shocked and luckily my 13 month old son was just came out from kitchen that time. It s a terrible experience..
Don't buy this brand .. Wating for change the different brand