Boab Boat Hire

Boab Boat Hire

See the Best Boat Hire in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tex

TexBrisbane

Boab Gold Coast - Great Experience! Great Value

James and Adrian couldn’t have been more helpful. Large centre console vessel was delivered as promised at the agreed time. Full safety audit completed and tour of boat and we were on our way. This boat was fitted out for the serious fisherman. It also did well for my family of 7 including the G parents. Boat is quick and economical and easily managed. Did I mention the service? It’s worth mentioning again. Good blokes. Good Service and great value product. Highly recommended.

Steve

StevePerth

Messed about

Tried to hire a boat for one day. Booked well in advance but no booking confirmation. When I contacted them I was told certain staff had been fired. Non of my business I don't need to hear this. Was then told I would be contacted to arrange a new hire. No contact. Week end now spoilt thanks to boba boats in Freemantle. Waste of time.

Excellent Boat and Outstanding Service

We hired a boat from Boab Boat Hire on the Hawkesbury River from [name removed], and couldn't be happier with the outstanding service provided and the quality of boat we recieved. We highly recommend Boab Boat Hire and would definately use them again, and hope to do so soon, thank you.
Value and Service