Bob Revolution Duallie Pro

Bob Revolution Duallie Pro

• Suitable for Running Yes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Safety

Karly

Karlysydney

Almost Perfect

Jessicaasked

I am wanting to buy a double pram, big wheels, ample sun shade and easy to push on rough dirt terrain ... my first thought was the baby jogger summit double (but it is not sold In Australia) and then I saw this pram .... it’s very very similar to the Summit
Any other advice you would give (I don’t have a newborn so the recline not an issue )

Jofu

Hi I haven’t seen the summit double but when I had a bob single and saw the summit single the main thing that stood out was that the Bob seemed more solid and had larger wheels to be able to handle rough terrain better. The other thing that was noticeable was that the summit was more compact so maybe have a look at comparable sizes. I loved my Bob double which I used for all my outdoors activities and jogging but I had another double (mountain buggy) to use day to day for the shops so it wasn’t an issue that the Bob was quite wide. The sunshade on the Bob has amazing coverage and it was a comfortable ride for the kids even on rough terrain.

Jessica

Thank you - this will be a farm/terrain pram and won’t be used in town so that’s not a problem

Support C.Bob

Hi Jessica, thanks for your question. For spare parts, pricing and availability, please email us at au-support@britax.com and please check on the underside of your pram for a sticker with the cat number and batch date so we can try and locate a part for you. Kind regards, the BOB team.

Jul

Julasked

Hi I am considering buying the BoB duallie Pro but would like to know if it is possible to use babycot on one side and not on the other (for a newborn and a 18-month for instance)?

Support C.Bob

HI Jul, thanks for your question. The BOB Revolution Duallie isn't compatible with babycot (bassinet) however you can use a capsule with this stroller. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with us. Kind regards, the BOB team.

Lars S.
Lars S.

why does other websites state that it is compatible?

Tams

Tamsasked

Hi I just bought BOB duallie love it so far. Does anyone know of a travel bag for flying it will fit please? Thanks

Support C.Bob

Hi Tams, thanks for your question. We don't have a travel bag available for the BOB Revolution Duallie range. Kind regards, The Britax Team.

Get an answer from our members and Bob representatives