Bob Revolution Duallie Pro

Bob Revolution Duallie Pro

4.0 from 1 review

Almost Perfect

This pram is such a joy to push! I have a big 2yr old boy and a tiny 4month old girl and you would not pick which child is on what side of the pram! I sold my mountain buggy duet to buy the Bob revolution Pro Duallie and I'm so glad I did!! Where I live the footpaths ain't level, they mostly slope towards the street. With 3 wheels the pram for not pull to any particular side and I no longer experience wrist or upper back pain from trying to keep to front of pram moving in a straight line like I did with the 4 wheel pram. What I don't like about it is the recline is annoying, also it's very wide the sides where the suspension and hood attsches Is wider than the wheel base and it only just fits through a standard door way IF the door opens more then 140°. It if a heavy ram to lift but feels so lightweight to push!

Hi I am considering buying the BoB duallie Pro but would like to know if it is possible to use babycot on one side and not on the other (for a newborn and a 18-month for instance)? Thanks
HI Jul, thanks for your question. The BOB Revolution Duallie isn't compatible with babycot (bassinet) however you can use a capsule with this stroller. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with us. Kind regards, the BOB team.

Hi I just bought BOB duallie love it so far. Does anyone know of a travel bag for flying it will fit please? Thanks
Hi Tams, thanks for your question. We don't have a travel bag available for the BOB Revolution Duallie range. Kind regards, The Britax Team.

What sort of terrain would best suit this double pram? I live in the bush and have a lot of dirt roads, rather junky asphalt roads and in other parts sandy creek beds. Can anyone give me an example of the worst surfaces they have used this pram and its performance? Much appreciated!
Hi Selina I just bought the BoB duallie Pro and it's amazing! Well worth the price. I go running and have taken it through gravel, grass, rocky paths and it rides through it smoothly, sometime I even go through terrain just to see if it can handle and it doesn't fail! Love love love it!

Revolution Duallie Pro