Bondi Boost Anti Hair Loss Support

3.9

Georgie

Georgie

Not bad

I have been taking these tablets for a few weeks and I believe I see less hair fall. Remains to be seen if it actually helps my overall hair loss.

Purchased in May 2020 at Priceline for $35.00.

Archie

ArchieSydney, NSW

Amazing products!! Highly highly recommended!

I was suffering from major hairloss post pregnancy and tried every possible thing I knew of or was recommended and nothing seemed to work. I was very upset as I always has thick long hair. I came across Bondi Boost products ad on Insta and decided to give it a try and so glad I did. Within 2 weeks I started seeing the difference and my hair fall reduced significantly and it started looking “alive” again. Thanks so much Bondi Boost!

Purchased in April 2020 for $65.00.

Great product

I started using this product 1 month ago and have noticed a substantial reduction in hair loss when washing my hair. I bought 3 months supply and I'm happy with the results so far!

Purchased in March 2020.

Hair Loss Treatments

Find out how Bondi Boost Anti Hair Loss Support compares to other Hair Loss Treatments

AC.xo

AC.xoVictoria

Impressive!

I use this in conjunction with their hair growth and gummy supplements, and it's worked wonders. I used to have so much hair fall, and I hardly have any now. I can't speak for anyone else, but this product has definitely worked for me.

MekV

MekVMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good supplement

Bought two bottles at a discounted price. May still be too early to see full results yet, but nearly finished the first bottle and I have noticed a slight reduction in hair loss during washing and brushing.

Purchased in February 2020 for $65.90.

pennymcpenpen

pennymcpenpen

Very good product

I was loosing a lot of hair when brushing and especially when washing. Purchased this product and my hair loss was halved. My hair is starting to thicken up again

Purchased in September 2019 at Afterpay .

Sally

SallyAustralian Capital Territory

One supplement I don’t forget

My hair started malting more than normal coinciding medical anomalies and thought considering I needed to take other vitamin supplements it made sense body probably not absorbing one’s needed for healthy hair either hence hair falling out.
The anti hair loss capsules seem to have slowed down the constant malting and feel much more confident it will all be ok!

Purchased in October 2019 at Bondi Boost for $45.00.

Bridgette

BridgetteMurray Region, NSW

Currently no improvement

Unfortunately after a month and a half there has been no improvement on my husbands hair. If the product takes longer to work then the supply should have the amount needed in the container necessary.

Purchased in July 2019 at Online - Bondi Boost for $32.95.