Grass, Lawn (See All)
See the Best Weaning / Feeding Utensils in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Boon? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

SaraW85
    SaraW85Perth, WA

A must have

I now give these as gifts to any expecting friends. I would never have thought it would end up being one of our most used items, but being able to have everything separate and able to be thoroughly dried is honestly a gamechanger. I love Boon products - thoughtfully designed and effective.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Online Store.

Victoria K.
    Victoria K.Illawarra, NSW

Not great for bottle drying

Good to dry teats and valves but I have 4 types of bottles, mam, tommee tippee closer to nature, avent and tommee tippee narrow bottles. Mam already air dried fine prior to boon lawn due to being able to remove top and base but the other bottles don't dry on the boon lawn. The water just sits in them for days unless I wipe them dry myself. Very disappointed as I had my mind set on getting my hands on one for 2 months.

Purchased in .

Neda
    NedaSydney, NSW

Cute practical thing for drying the baby stuff

It is practical and very cute. I bought other attachments for it a month after I used the lawn i.e. bottle wash and drying flower thing. Too cute, love it.

Purchased in at Amazon for $22.

Natalie
    NatalieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect must have for baby

Attractive and doesn't take up too much bench space, functional and a must have for a baby. Dries bottles, teats and other baby bits easily and quickly. Well priced too

Hummingbird
    HummingbirdSouthwest, VIC

Terrific, simple concept that dries bottles well. Stylish too!

Purchased in at Baby Bunting Physical store for $29.95.

Jess
    JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So convenient

I love this product

I love that you can keep the baby products away from the rest of the dishes.

I can put it away if I need the bench space but I usually just leave it on the bench top.

Purchased in at Baby Bunting Physical store for $29.95.

Adelia
    Adelia

Dry bottles, small items really fast and it doesn't take alot of space.

I was given the Boon Grass by a friend.

Highly recommend for parents especially the one who wash alot of baby bottles.

I use it for everything, sippy cup/bottles, baby spoon, snack container and random stuff since it can hold item straight too when you stick it into the grass.

It dry really fast as the grass is high so air flows through it.

It's compact and good size for my kitchen bench as it doesn't require that much room.

It looks pretty and we use it everyday!

Purchased in .

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
    Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
    Avleen M.
    christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

L P
    L PBrisbane

I love this product

I really enjoy the look of this drying rack which is important to me as it has been a permanent item on my kitchen bench since the arrival of our baby. I also have the twig accessory which is good to put teats on. The size of the grass is perfect for me and is in constant use throughout the whole day. I have found that even small items like 1ml dosing syringes sit well on the grass. At first I didn't consider needing a separate drying rack for bottles and baby items but this product has been great and I would recommend it.

Laila
    LailaMelbourne

Love it!

I couldnt decide between the grass or lawn, in the end went with the grass because it takes up less space and got a twig as well. Glad i did. I breastfeed but use lots of bottles for creche-4 bottles a day plus expressing equipment (shield), all fits on grass. The teats can go on twig. Now bub on solids, I dry the little containers on it too and still have enough space because he is taking less bottles. I have no complaints. I also got it when shop was having 20% off all Boon.

EmmSydney

Love it - very cool

Looks very cool; wished I got the Lawn size because I didn't have enough room on it but then I got two of the Twig and one Stem accessory and now have loads of space to store all the bottles and accessories once they're washed, until they're used again - use it all day every day!

allystarNSW, 2040

I love this grass to bits.

This certainly comes in handy with air drying many things including my fine crystal wine glasses. Definitely I wish I purchased this earlier. The only down side thing is that is has to take up room on the bench, but I knew that before I purchased it. I highly recommend this grass.

gnat333
    gnat333Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great for wine glasses

This is such a handy thing to have. Used it daily with baby bottles and now, long after we've passed that stage, we still use it to dry our wine glasses. It holds glasses securely unlike the normal dish rack where they get knocked over and break. I trust it with my very fine Riedels even. Nice to be able to get white now too.

ShaniaB
    ShaniaBsydney

Awesome drying racks for baby feeding stuff

This is the only drying rack that worked well with our glass bottles. It drains well and safe in the dishwasher. I use it everyday to keep my baby feeding stuff organized. It fits all shapes and sizes of bottles, nipples, baby feeding tools and breast pump parts. I also like how it looks in the kitchen, it’s very modern. This rack is small for us so I need to buy two. I wish it were bigger. Overall, this product works great, I love it and I would recommend this.

colickymom
    colickymomBrisbane

Pretty Stylish Functional

I was tossing between the Lawn or Grass, ended up with grass. I could fit at least 4 bottles on it plus accessories also got the Stem both are very stylish. It definitely holds bottles and accessories in place. $30 for the Grass $7 for the Stem. I love how I smile every time I look at it or use it. It is very pretty. I think its the only funky item in our house!

Sydney mum
    Sydney mumAU

Make the every day pretty

I have used three different drying racks, all functional but bulky and untidy looking plus don't fit it dishwasher or are only hand washable. The boon grass was $44 for the large lawn from nursingangel.com and $7 per flower. It holds plenty and is easy to clean, just put it in the dishwasher. Because it looks good, I don't feel the need to put it away. Recommended to mums group
    Style and function