Cherub Baby Food Pouch Spoons

Cherub Baby Food Pouch Spoons

See the Best Weaning / Feeding Utensils in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cherub Baby

Janice
    JanicePerth, WA

Great invention!

Food pouch spoons, what a great invention - begs the question which came first, the pouch or the spoon? Joking aside, these detachable food pouch spoons really come in handy for feeding bub on the go. If for some reason I don’t have a Cherub Baby food pouch with me, these spoons do screw onto different brands. They work by squeezing food from the pouch onto the spoon, so you don’t have to worry about carrying all sorts of baby paraphernalia around with you. Plus they come with their own carry case, so they don’t have to gather fluff at the bottom of your bag!

Purchased in .

katespetruvia
    katespetruviaSydney

Best for purees

I’ve just started my baby on purees and these baby spoons work really well. You just squeeze out the puree onto the spoon instead of using a separate spoon, so it’s not as messy. I do think that if your homemade purees are not smooth enough then the lumps could get stuck in the spout, but then they are easy to take apart and clean. I can definitely recommend them.

Purchased for $7.49.

Amy-Lee S
    Amy-Lee SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very handy, especially when you're on the go

Very great idea for parents on the go. Super handy, easy to use, just screw on and squeeze out and feed to the baby. No mess no fuss and happy baby

Purchased in at Baby Bunting Physical store for $12.95.

Ashley
    AshleyPerth

Fits other pouches

I love these spoons as it serves as a trainer feeding utensil for my bub to start solid feeding. It also doesn't only fit the same brand of pouches as it also fits Heinz and Sinchies. Wish it had more colours but the red and yellow version are attractive enough to lure my bub into eating my prepared baby food. It came free with the food pouches I purchased but it worked fine and plastic spoons supposedly changes colour to white when it is too hot and I have to see that yet as I often serve my baby food purees at room temperature.

Weaning / Feeding Utensils

Find out how Cherub Baby Food Pouch Spoons compares to other Weaning / Feeding Utensils

Frances B
    Frances BSydney

Great Spoons

I love these spoons. They fit in almost all of the food pouches that I have at home. It's a hygienic feeding utensil that I can wash easily then attach to the food pouch. With its bright colour my little boy loves to eat the purees I prepared with them. The spoons make it non-messy during feeding time and it helps my boy transition into using spoons when eating. It changes to white when the liquid puree is too hot for eating. Sometimes, I forget that the heated pouch comes fresh from the microwave and the colour changes alerts me that the food is too hot for feeding.

DAlbert
    DAlbertSydney

Convenient Spoons

I like the design of these spoons that can fit almost all brands of similar food pouches. It is convenient and comes in vibrant colours of yellow and red. I used the spoon when feeding my little darling as it doesn't get messy when placing purees into food pouches and then placing the spoon for easy dispensing during feeding time. The colour change technology is also helpful though I seldom see the food being too hot as I serve it just warm enough for my baby's tummy. Wish they have more colours for the spoons and other versions that can fit other containers such as bottles.

KorynH
    KorynHQueensland

Good price and quality

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
    Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
    Avleen M.
    christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

emilywil
    emilywilMelbourne

Fits my bub's needs

Food pouches are all over nowadays that's why I purchased these food pouch spoons. They can basically fit in other food pouch brands found in the market. I have tried a couple already and was able to screw it on easily. My bub is still young and has a hard time sipping through straws and once coughed hard because of it. I think this is a unique innovation because it is a spoon and your bub doesn't really use it as a straw, just squeeze it to let the food out. Also, the colour change feature is great and shows if the food in the pouch is too hot, the coloured spoon becomes clear. I bought several of these and enjoy using them.
    cleaning is quick, BPA free