Cherub Baby Food Pouch Spoons

Cherub Baby Food Pouch Spoons

ShaniaB

ShaniaBsydney

Very Handy

These food pouch spoons are very versatile and come in handy. They come with their own carry case so I always keep them in my baby bag. They just screw onto any food pouch and not just the Cherub Baby ones. Using food pouch spoons make it so easy to feed my baby, you just squeeze the puree out onto the spoon so there's very little mess. Love these!

Purchased in September 2020.

Kayla

KaylaJacka 2914, ACT

Very convenient

These food pouch spoons are extremely convenient for use with reusable baby food pouches. They make it so much easier to feed baby. And they are easy to clean, just twist them off and rinse in warm water. Make sure your baby puree is pretty smooth otherwise some of the lumps can get stuck. This is still not too hard to clean with your finger or a bottle brush. I would definitely purchase these again

Purchased in September 2020.

Janice

JanicePerth, WA

Great invention!

Food pouch spoons, what a great invention - begs the question which came first, the pouch or the spoon? Joking aside, these detachable food pouch spoons really come in handy for feeding bub on the go. If for some reason I don’t have a Cherub Baby food pouch with me, these spoons do screw onto different brands. They work by squeezing food from the pouch onto the spoon, so you don’t have to worry about carrying all sorts of baby paraphernalia around with you. Plus they come with their own carry case, so they don’t have to gather fluff at the bottom of your bag!

Purchased in August 2020.

Weaning / Feeding Utensils

Find out how Cherub Baby Food Pouch Spoons compares to other Weaning / Feeding Utensils

Julius D.

Julius D.Central Desert, NT

Very versatile

These food pouch spoons are very handy. I love the fact that you can use them on any supermarket brand of food pouch and not just the Cherub Baby ones. It just makes feeding baby so easy. I don’t always plan too well, but I keep these spoons in my bag at all times. So if I don’t have time to make my own baby food, then I can just buy any brand when bub gets hungry. The included travel case is an added bonus.

Purchased in July 2020.

Chris

ChrisNorth Queensland, QLD

Great for feeding on the go

I only recently bought these spoons, but I’ve been using them every day since! They make feeding bub on the go so easy, especially in the car. I just pop a food pouch and a spoon in my bag, they really don’t take up any space. It’s much easier, and less messy than having to cart around a plastic container plus a separate spoon. A pouch and spoon are really handy for feeding bub whenever he shows signs of being hungry.

Purchased for A$8.99.

katespetruvia

katespetruviaSydney

Best for purees

I’ve just started my baby on purees and these baby spoons work really well. You just squeeze out the puree onto the spoon instead of using a separate spoon, so it’s not as messy. I do think that if your homemade purees are not smooth enough then the lumps could get stuck in the spout, but then they are easy to take apart and clean. I can definitely recommend them.

Purchased for A$7.49.

doinafriggant

doinafriggantGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Handy!

I find these food pouch spoons so practical and handy for on the go. I always keep one in my baby bag. And if I don’t have one of my own food pouches they do fit other brands. Plus they’re easy to clean even if you can’t clean them straight away. There’s not really a place where food can get dried out and stuck, so even if they are a bit crusty you can just soak them in warm soapy water.They’re such a simple idea, but work so well!

Purchased in February 2020 for A$6.99.

Amy-Lee S

Amy-Lee SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very handy, especially when you're on the go

Very great idea for parents on the go. Super handy, easy to use, just screw on and squeeze out and feed to the baby. No mess no fuss and happy baby

Purchased in September 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$12.95.

Ashley

AshleyPerth

Fits other pouches

I love these spoons as it serves as a trainer feeding utensil for my bub to start solid feeding. It also doesn't only fit the same brand of pouches as it also fits Heinz and Sinchies. Wish it had more colours but the red and yellow version are attractive enough to lure my bub into eating my prepared baby food. It came free with the food pouches I purchased but it worked fine and plastic spoons supposedly changes colour to white when it is too hot and I have to see that yet as I often serve my baby food purees at room temperature.

Weaning / Feeding Utensils

Frances B

Frances BSydney

Great Spoons

I love these spoons. They fit in almost all of the food pouches that I have at home. It's a hygienic feeding utensil that I can wash easily then attach to the food pouch. With its bright colour my little boy loves to eat the purees I prepared with them. The spoons make it non-messy during feeding time and it helps my boy transition into using spoons when eating. It changes to white when the liquid puree is too hot for eating. Sometimes, I forget that the heated pouch comes fresh from the microwave and the colour changes alerts me that the food is too hot for feeding.

DAlbert

DAlbertSydney

Convenient Spoons

I like the design of these spoons that can fit almost all brands of similar food pouches. It is convenient and comes in vibrant colours of yellow and red. I used the spoon when feeding my little darling as it doesn't get messy when placing purees into food pouches and then placing the spoon for easy dispensing during feeding time. The colour change technology is also helpful though I seldom see the food being too hot as I serve it just warm enough for my baby's tummy. Wish they have more colours for the spoons and other versions that can fit other containers such as bottles.

KorynH

KorynHQueensland

Good price and quality

emilywil

emilywilMelbourne

Fits my bub's needs

Food pouches are all over nowadays that's why I purchased these food pouch spoons. They can basically fit in other food pouch brands found in the market. I have tried a couple already and was able to screw it on easily. My bub is still young and has a hard time sipping through straws and once coughed hard because of it. I think this is a unique innovation because it is a spoon and your bub doesn't really use it as a straw, just squeeze it to let the food out. Also, the colour change feature is great and shows if the food in the pouch is too hot, the coloured spoon becomes clear. I bought several of these and enjoy using them.
cleaning is quick, BPA free