Boowiggie Ella Duo

Boowiggie Ella Duo

Best nappy bag!

I bought my Ella Duo nappy bag about a year ago now, just after I had my second bub. This bag has been fantastic. It delivers on what was promised, holding everything I need for a baby and a toddler, but also looks stylish enough to double as a handbag. The bag has been great quality and I've recommended it to my friends.

Nina2912

Nina2912Newcastle

Very poor quality leather

My mother-in-law bought me this bag as a baby present. I loved the look, feel and functionality of the bag. However, within weeks the islets on the bag holding the rings connecting the handle began to tear away. I contacted the manufacturer and was told to destroy the bag and give photo evidence. During this process, I could tear the leather like fabric - it is definitely a bonded leather, not hide. I was given a full refund, however there was never any apology for the inconvenience. You get what you pay for!!

Nicolle P

Nicolle PCanberra

Great value and quality!

This bag is a Good size, good quality, good value and very stylish. Highly recommended. Really good for plane trips.

BabyBabyBabyPerth

Good value for the price

Fabulous, stylish bag!

I was in the hunt for a bag that was stylish for me, as a lover of a good bag, and practical as a mum to two small kids. I have found the perfect compromise in the Ella Duo bag. It is a fabulous size, sits nicely on both my pram and stroller, and has plenty of storage for all my bits and bobs, and that of a toddler and baby. Plus even when full its not a struggle to try and zip it closed. You can't go wrong with this bag. I have the red one and its just gorgeous.

gwat

gwat

Practical and Stylish

Cass

CassMelbourne

Great, sophiscated and practical nappy bag

I purchased the Ella Duo as a treat for myself but also wanting the practical requirements of a nappy bag - the Ella Duo satisfies both! Lots of storage, I can fit so much of bub's items in it, plus room for my handbag essentials. Red leather looks great, I have received many comments on it already. The bag sits comfortably over the pram handlebar as well.
    The look, feel, practical nature of bag
    Can't fault it at the moment!

Fantastic Nappy Bag

After purchasing all the 'have toos' for our first baby, I decided to buy myself something for me as a new mother. So the Ella bag was a present for me and I'm so glad that I treated myself! It's a fantastic bag that has been well designed to provide lots of space and places to put things. It's also very well made from beautiful soft leather and looks great! And compared to other similar bags...a good price as well!
    Practical, well made and stylish!

Edwina H

Edwina HOcean Grove

Excellent quality for an excellent price!

When I received my Ella Duo bag I was most impressed. The bag not only looks stylish but is extremely functional and of great quality. I also expected to pay a lot more for a bag this well made. I will definitely be using my Ella Duo bag when my baby has grown out of nappies. The customer service team were great to deal with and postage was speedy and efficient. Thanks Boowiggie!
    Value for money, stylish as well as functional.

Great quality bag

I actually bought this as a present for a pregnant friend and when I received it in the mail before giving it to her I found myself very impressed. The bag was very well made in a gorgeous leather and I'd even buy one of boowiggie's bags as a normal everyday handbag! It had plenty of well sized pockets as well for whatever you may need them for and fit heaps in it. My pregnant friend was also thrilled with it, as were some other mum friends so will definitely be recommending these bags to others!
    Gorgeous, well made, great size

AngeS

AngeSBrisbane

Awesome stylish nappy bag

TeganP

TeganPWatsonia

Great Nappy Bag

I purchased this bag as a gift for my cousin who is expecting her first baby. I could not have been happier with the service I received from Boowiggie and with the bag itself. My cousin loved the bag and couldn't believe it was an actual nappy bag as it looks like a designer bag. I will definitely be purchasing a Boowiggie Nappy Bag when I have kids myself!
    Great value for money, looks fantastic, love the extras like the wet bag, change mat and insulated pockets!

DebrahN
    DebrahN

I love my Ella duo nappy bag! It's great quality and has enough room for all my baby needs. I love that you can use it as a shoulder bag (swing over pram), or handbag. Fantastic service, and a wonderful product!!

Boowiggie
    Boowiggie

Thank you for your lovely feedback xoxo Boowiggie

CLV23

CLV23AU

Another Winner Bag - Boowiggie Quality Shines

Thank you Boowiggie, the Ella Duo is very stylish and super practical. I love the amount and size of pockets and the insulated pocket is a great idea. Lovely soft leather, with additional versatile strap for cross body or over pram is excellent. Water proof lining is fabulous for those occasional spills.
    Great quality leather, fashionable, very affordable, super practical
    Would be better to have pale lining to make it easier to see contents.

Fantastic Nappy Bag

I am extremely happy with my choice of nappy bag. Gorgeous soft black leather, lots of pockets/compartments inside and out, big enough without being too big and doesn't even look like a nappy bag. The pockets on the outside are perfect for holding my bits n pieces such as my oversized walket. It comes with a handy change mat and wet bag too.
    Well priced, excellent quality.