Bosch Serie 6 HBA13B

HBA13B253A, HBA13B150A, HBA13B254A, etc...

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

Built-in ovens aren't just functional, they can deliver a seamless kitchen aesthetic, too. This buying guide will help you choose the right wall oven for your space.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

Good oven, annoying sounds!

Great oven, but every time I use the stovetop it always beeps when I stand in front of the panel. Seems to be some kind of sensors but can’t figure out for the life of my how to turn it off.

Purchased in January 2019 for $800.00.

RRryery

RRryerySydney Surrounds, NSW

Not the quality I expected

Purchased in July 2018 at Bing Lee Online store for $619.00.

Roger

RogerSydney

Terrible Oven. Died 1 year after Warranty

This Bosch oven worked well until it just suddenly stopped while I was baking a cake. Manual says the oven's fuse might have failed. Warranty is for 2 years and the oven only lasted 1 year after warranty expired. Bosch customer service quoted $120 call out plus $99/h labour plus parts cost for a repair service. When I asked for goodwill repair, I was advised Bosch only considers goodwill repair if the appliance breaks one month after the warranty period. Bosch advertises itself to be an industry leading brand with reliable appliances, but I just don't understand how a reliable oven can fail one year after warranty period.
Terrible customer service from Bosch. Do not buy Bosch Ovens!!!

Purchased in June 2015 for $735.00.

3.5 years old and dead!

Purchased in December 2015.

Jason

Jason

Perfect depth for tight space

This was the only oven I could find that would fit flush in the space available in my kitchen. That alone is worth 5 stars! Nice modern look and it cooks quickly and evenly. Great value for money but it did only come with one wire shelf so I needed to buy an extra shelf after purchase.

Purchased in November 2017 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances.

MaxPaxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thought it would last longer

4 years old and the fan has completely burnt out, thought Bosch was a great brand.
Would have expected no problems for years as every one says Bosch is great you will have no issues, went by recommendations. A bit worried now as i purchased a Bosch dish washer recently too.
Will look to another brand now i think.
21/12 Just got the replacement and it’s broken, well done Bosch.

Date PurchasedJune 2014

Hi MaxPax,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your oven.
We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744 we’ll investigate for you.

MaxPax

Finally received part and fitted.
Also received care package, thanks.
Still wouldn't expect the fan to burn out as it did after only 4 years.

Hi MaxPax,
Thanks for letting us know the update. We're glad to hear the part was fitted and you received the care package. If you need any assistance in the future, please call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Amit

AmitSydney

Excellent starting range oven

I have been using this oven for the last 6 months now. It has all basic features required in an oven and it does perform well compare to other ovens. I use it for baking cake, pizza etc and so far happy with the cooking. This oven cook the food evenly and also easy to clean after use.
I highly recommend this oven if you can get it for under $550.

Ash

AshSydney, NSW

Working Well

I think it's a good oven, I have not used too much but it works well. Only regret is that there is no separate TOP section just for Grilling fish or Veggies. I saw some ovens have a separate tray on top to grill fish or chicken which means easy cleaning and no mess.

Although, this model also works great and I have no complaints as of now.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Summer

SummerMAYFIELD EAST

Love this oven

The oven works very well- as expected for a bosch appliance plenty of functions comes with one wire rack and 2 x solid trays one deeper than the other with comprehensive instructions and temp guidelines if required but it is easy to use. I have baked cakes and cooked a caserole and roast in it so far (only purchased in June 17) it cooks and browns evenly I love it!

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Jack A Niland

Jack A NilandLILLI PILLI

Excellent oven

We bought this oven after our previous one died and nearly set our house on fire. Given the dimensions of the space our choice was limited. Ever since we received the oven it has been fantastic. It cooks relatively evenly and my roast potatoes come out superb! The only downside was we couldn't access the service to have it installed for us on delivery. Luckily we found a local electrician who did it for us the same day the oven arrived so we didn't have to go without for too much longer.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Sweety

Sweety

Was best and good for baking just love it

Cloclo

ClocloElizabeth vale

Bosh oven

If u was to buy a oven I would buy a Bosch brand because I know they have plenty of room to cook in the oven. I would buy one that is a 5 star rating and i would buy a black coz they easier to clean then a white one

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Hi Cloclo,
Thanks for your review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBA13B150A Oven.
If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.

Erica

Erica

Love my oven!

I absolutely love my Bosch oven. It’s really hot so I generally have to make sure I set it to a lower heat than suggested in my recipe. Very easy to use and came with a lot of handy trays in it already so I didn’t need to buy any for baking!

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Erkan

Erkanlangwarrin

Excellent!!!

I really love everything that this company produces, all of very good quality. The oven, which I use now is very practical, does not dry, bakes perfectly. The most convenient for me is that the oven can be set for a certain time and it bakes itself and turns itself off. I advise everyone to the oven Bosch.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Mills

MillsDalgety, ACT

Great addition to the kitchen

This oven is great, self cleans but still have to give it a wipe down now and then. Cooks very evenly and the look of the oven makes it feel like it was just meant to be there. So far cooked pork and beef stues and a few roats all turned out very nice

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Claire

Clairelaunceston

Great to use

It looks modern, goes well with a modern stylish kitchen. Works very well. Easy to use. Wish to be more affordable price tho. Other than that, it is a nice oven that you should have. 5 shelfs give you many options to position your racks. just be aware that the timer is very touchy. You should be careful to set the time by slightly feathery touch the screen :)

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Hi Claire,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch HBA13B254A Oven, we're glad to hear it.
If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.

louise

louiseSydney, NSW

great Oven

I love this oven it cooks beautifully and, the self cleaning function is amazing leaving only a little ash after uses, but you still have to take the racks out and clean manually which is annoying it bakes evenly I would recommend this oven to my friends you wont be disappointing

Date PurchasedJan 2018
mistamidget

mistamidget

Total waste of money. Not what I expect of Bosch quality at all.

Kate

Kate

Love this oven

Oven heats up quickly and cooks evenly. I love that it has the low temperature settings which help when proving bread and making yogurt when the weather is cold. The grill is insanely hot so it doesn't take long at all to cook. The child lock is a very convenient feature with small kids.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Johnny

JohnnyCairns

Works well

Oven heats up quickly and the food chines out great too. Definitely an upgrade from my old gas oven. Besides not having to change the gas all the time which is nice because I use the oven a lot, the surface is made from stainless steel which makes looks sexy and gets dirty/rusty less quicker

Date PurchasedMar 2018