Bosch PIE675T01E

Bosch PIE675T01E

4.0 from 1 review

LilasAU

Love my induction cooktop!

This is the best cooktop I've used....though the first induction, so I an't compare to other induction cooktops. The only catch is the glass is difficult to keep streak free. Also it doesn't sit flush with my bench top so crumbs collect at the junction. Could never go back to gas or standard electricity!

BoschHomeAUBosch Home Appliances
Lilas

I'm sure you've intended to assist with your comment but really it's insulting to imply that I haven't already tried these cleaning methods :) Sine posting my feedback I've had a lot more success using Windex and a microfibre cloth

Andrew V.

Andrew V.asked

Hi my brand new Bosch induction cooktop is giving error code on 3 zones (to left) error code 05 13?

Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Hi Andrew V,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch PIE675T01E cooktop.
Please to contact us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Sharon Carr

Sharon Carrasked

My Bosch Induction Cooktop (Schott Cheran ) is not identifying anything, or which cooktop is being used. If I select the one I would like, and select 9 for it to start, it flashes with like a reverse 9 and back to 3, and the cooktop is not working or heating up. What has happened, and what do I need to do to get it working again?

Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Hi Sharon Carr, Thanks for your question. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch Cooktop. We'd like to help you investigate, so could you please contact us on 1300 369 744 to discuss further. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Lito Villar
Lito Villar

Hi sharaon. I also have the same.problem now. What was the fix for your problem?

Beezer

Beezerasked

Hi, My Bosch induction cooktop is coming up with a flashing 'c' on the two left hobs. It's eight years old, does this mean it's not worth repairing? Thanks for your advice. Cheers. BB

BoschHomeAUBosch Home Appliances

Hi Beezer,

Thanks for your review, we appreciate your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Bosch PIE675T01E Cooktop.

We'd like to help you investigate, so could you please contact our After Sales Support team on 1300 369 744 during business hours.

Regards, BoschHomeAu