Bosch Serie 4 Wall Ovens

Double Oven MBA534BS0A, HBA534BS0A and HBA534ES0A

Jebz

JebzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Push buttons faulty

Got one for a rental property and thought it was great because is was cheap and it's a Bosch. After a few days we noticed the push buttons get stuck and take 2-3 pushes to go out. Not a good sign for a brand new oven. This is frustrating as now we need to leave the knobs out constantly and stick out a fair bit. The eco clean does absolutely nothing and does not make it any different to clean like any other oven and the pre heating takes ages to heat up. It's poor design with a brand name attached.

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman.

S Chu

S ChuSydney, NSW

The pop out buttons are so cool!

Really happy with the look of the oven - especially the pop out buttons. Elegant and sleek look. Heats quickly with the 3DHotair function. Has 5 grid-rails. Engraved functions beside the knobs so will not fade overtime. Nice even cooking. Yet to try the eco-clean function.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $650.00.

Peard Family

Peard FamilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this self cleaning oven

Great oven so far. We've had this oven for a couple of months now and we love it. Lots of functions to choose from. Pizza function is perfect for home made pizzas. Love the pyrolytic cleaning function. Hot tip - when cleaning the oven on the pyrolytic function, pop all the wires in to a garbage bag, spray with oven cleaner and leave it in there for a couple of hours. Take out and clean pop back into oven. Works really well.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $975.00.

Peter P

Peter PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Is Bosch, is good ... but it's not perfect!

JnelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Eco clean oven ? Disgusting mess

Always happy with Bosch so I believed this oven would be fantastic. WRONG we had this for one week and have been trying to get it clean ever since. We cooked a roast and the oven was left like no other oven I’ve used before . It’s like the oil has baked into the oven coating. BOSCH reps have been very helpful by sending us oven cleaner, - that didn’t clean it after multiple tries and using the whole bottle - then saying the Ecoclean is working perfectly and I can pay for a serviceman to come out, if I’m not happy. Do not buy this oven or be sucked into the “easy clean “ functions because they are extremely misleading. These photos are after 3 cleans and Bosch is still saying that my Ecoclean function works and our oven is perfect.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,300.00.

Jnel

I have been in contact numerous times with BOSCH speaking directly and via emails, about not being able to get this OVEN clean. I will contact again via your ‘social media’ area because I’ve had no success with your ‘customer service’ area.

Leah

LeahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't buy Bosch

Only had the oven 2 months and it doesn't work.
Fan broken and doesn't heat up.
After sale service is appalling and extremely unhelpful.
After a week of saying they hadn't received our request for contact we were advised the part would need to come from Germany and they wouldn't put a service call in until the part had arrived.
Very difficult to deal with.
Do not buy Bosch ovens if you are looking for reliability and good and after sale service.

Purchased in February 2019 for $750.00.

Joe A.

Joe A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible purchase

The oven was damaged on delivery even though the box was pretty good. I was really disappointed in the built quality since I purchased this online then I got a new one and when I installed it I found there was only one oven rack and no grill rack insert. The plastic handle edges does not look like it will last and the enamel is already scratched on the inside.

Very lacking for an expensive product.

Purchased in March 2019.

Hi Joe A,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback with your new Bosch HBA534ES0A oven.
We'd like to help, if email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH5146 in the subject line we’ll investigate for you.

Jose

JoseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible oven for the price it is

Had this put into my house from my builder. Worst mistake ever, food cooks unevenly, there is no grill tray for the oven so you need to use an oven rack and put in on top of the grill tray but it doesn't sit safely. The inside of the oven has the enamel wearing off and the temperature controls are wearing off too. The oven door has holes on top and steams escapes into it so I have to disassemble the whole door to clean it. I paid $900 for an oven which does less of the job of a $400 one.

Purchased in January 2019 for $900.00.

Savannah

SavannahDarling Downs, QLD

What an upgrade!

My old Westinghouse upright oven finally ceased to function and I now have a built in oven with 3D hot air and numerous baking options. It looks wonderful, makes my kitchen look bigger as it sits flush with the cupboards, plus no more spills down the side. I can't believe I waited so long. I no longer have to remove mornays or cottage pies from the oven to the griller to melt cheese or brown potatoes on the top. It heats up in 2 or 3 minutes, cooks quicker and browns evenly.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Shorty

ShortyPerth

Best Oven I've Ever Had

This oven is by far the best I've ever owned. It gets to the desired temperature very quickly and cooks things evenly. Looks very stylish and so far seems built to last which is what I have come to expect from Bosch over the years. The push in dials are a good safety feature and makes it harder for young children to turn it on. The touch LCD clock and timer are extremely simple and easy to use.

Date PurchasedOct 2018