Bosch Serie 6 Automatic Washer Dryer

Bosch Serie 6 Automatic Washer Dryer

WVG28420AU (8kg/4.5kg) and WVH28490AU (8kg/4kg)

Crckt_nut

Crckt_nutSydney, NSW

Build quality

Purchased in July 2018 at The Good Guys for $1,527.00.

orchestrator

orchestratorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Machine - Small Loads But Great Quality Wash

Worked well for around 3 weeks then threw an error message. It took 5 business days to get a tech out to us but the issue was resolved quickly.

Excellent service from the tech so I have changed my poor review to a good one. I'm happy with the machine and the job it does. Be aware that the lint comes out of the drain hose from the wash and dry cycles and check your outlet pipes regularly to ensure you don't have blockages.

Purchased in May 2019 at Appliances Online.

Nathan W.

Nathan W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worthless.

Brought this machine after the last one broke after 15 years.
After connecting everything up I get an E-23 code and need a technician to fix.
After being on hold for hours I finally get through to be told I now have to wait 3 weeks with a washing machine.
DO NOT BUY

Purchased in May 2019.

Marj

Dryer uses water to condense steam

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,120.00.

Hi Marj,
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback, __, if we can be of any help to you feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia

gosha1970

gosha1970sydney

Keeps giving errors on screen. Crap at drying

Compared to a dedicated drier, this is a very poor attempt at drying. Annoyingly it can wash more than it can dry, so if doing a big wash, we have to remove clothes and hang some to let the drier work peoperly. After 2 years of putting up with average results, it seems the pump has.blown as it keeps stopping mid cycle and giving us "error18" messages.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Jason42

Jason42Canberra 2600, ACT

Pricey but worth it - time and space saver

Purchased in January 2018 at The Good Guys.

DofQ

DofQQueanbeyan

Perfect job every time.

I cannot fault this appliance. It does all it promises. It is quiet, it runs efficiently, the clothes come out clean and the dryer woks well with no annoying issues. I'd suggest that people read and understand the instructions carefully. It has loads of features. Admittedly, I only use a few of them, but that seems common for most washers. It does great job with delicate clothing and rinses thoroughly.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Davey

DaveyGeelong

Takes huge loads and washes well

Bosch have really taken off. I own a dish washer which is great so when out old washer packed in we bought this cloths washer. It's very power and water saving and pretty easy to load, set and then come back and unload. Multiple settings for different type of cloths. What got us by surprise is how much cloths it can hold and wash in one go!

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Disappointed because it leaves marks on my clothes

I bought this to replace my old ariston washer dryer. I've only had the Bosch model for 6 months and been noticing marks left on all my clothes, especially the dark ones. Was told to run a 90degree wash 3 times. No change

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Flip
Flip

I have and now I'm waiting to be sent a descaler to run through the machine. I have NEVER used a descaler before in my life so will be looking for a refund/replacement once I've done this.

MishB

MishBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great combination washer / dryer

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Mr Bigglesworth

Mr BigglesworthPerth

You get what you pay for

Super quiet operation. Gentle on clothes. I like the timer display.
First use the soap dispenser didn't dissolve the powder properly because the blue flap for liquid detergent fell into the way.
I would never buy a machine this expensive but this one came with a new property purchase. The quality is evident compared to the cheaper Thai-made models (which are very good regardless).

Date PurchasedJul 2018

maria.giannopoulos.9

maria.giannopoulos.9South Australia

Economically plus

I’ve gone from a top loader to this and wow economy plus , all round , saves water ,power and time !!! Job done laundry washed with tlc ...... Dryer for emergencies only ... I did try it and happy also

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Cris

Crisvic, 3158

The best machine for apartment living.

Washes well, has child lock and plenty of wash options. Works well as dryer, so very good in an apartment with no clothesline access. Door is solid, liquid dispenser works well.
I would certainly recommend this machine as space saver.
Classy appearance and easy to use. I'm very happy with this purchase.

Timhcollins

TimhcollinsPerth, WA

Date PurchasedMar 2017
sammy

sammySydney

quite & smart

the cleaning function is quite good, and it is also quite quiet while spinning on 1400. the auto drying function is quite good, but the clothes are still damp is you put thick clothes in the machine. I tried to dry 3 hoodies, after 1.5 hours, they are still quite damp.

this combo's size is perfect for a small laundry room, it also has a small device to prevent water leaking and water hammer.

Don't compare its drying capability with a separated dryer, if you don;t have a large laundry room. this will be the best choice

Date PurchasedJun 2017
E Mudd

E MuddMelbourne

Love our new Washer/Dryer machine

We replaced our Electrolux Washer/Dryer Combo after 8 years because the drying function stopped working and could no longer be fixed. We are so happy with this machine. Is very quiet, gentle on clothes on all cycles. Dries well and gently too, with few wrinkles. Lovely fluffy towels - yeah!

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Richard

Richard

Great value washer/dryer

Cleans and drys well. Seems gentle with clothes on any of the wash cycles. Great range of washing modes and customisation within each mode. Love, love, love the 1400rpm spin cycle which speeds up drying on the washing line. Really happy with this machine especially as we live in a flat and it saves space by not needing a seperate drier.

Max00

Max00AU

A Very Good Washer with Average Dryer

We bought this washing machine / dryer combo over three months ago from Good Guys. We are very happy with the washer - short cycles, good spin speeds, less water usage and very quiet. However, the drum size is smaller to hold 8 kg load. I would have given 4 stars if dryer is as good as washer.

Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Hi Maz00, Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback about your Bosch WVH28490AU Washer/Dryer. If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744. Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Gijam

GijamNelson Bay

'Princess Crumple'

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Tuhin

TuhinMosman Park

Wonderful washing machine! !

We have been using it about 6 months. So far so good. Have many different types of wash. We found quick wash is very effective.
We have a baby so we had to use it almost three times a week and cost of electronic and water are seriously low.
Highly recommended. ..

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Suzanaasked

Serie 6 WVH28490AU (8kg/4kg)

It is only one connection for the water
Do I connect to the hot water or the cold water?
Or there is attachment for both ???

Hi Suzana,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch WVH28490AU Washing machine.
The inlet hose is to be connected to cold water,
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia

thanks I will

AnnieA

AnnieAasked

Serie 6 WVH28490AU (8kg/4kg)

Hi, just got one of these and was wondering about the appearance of the door- it has silver rim with a clear plastic window. On the window is the word 'exclusiv' written in silver and a logo stamped into the clear plastic. I know it sounds silly but I can't figure out whether or not this is a 'display' door and removable or if the front of this machine is just plastic for some reason. If it is removable, how do I do it? Thanks!

Hi Annie A,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch WVH28490AU Washer/Dryer
We'd like to help, if you can email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH6640 in the subject line.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Jeff McD

Jeff McDasked

Jeff,

Hi, up until a couple of months ago our washer dryer was working fine washing and drying. Now suddenly it has stopped drying properly for no apparent reason. It will sometimes work as per normal, then suddenly it will only half dry things or not dry them at all, even though it appears to be doing the drying mode. It will and does suddenly loose up to an hour or more of time off the timer while you are watching it. We have seen it go from 2.5hrs drying time and at the blink of an eye change to 15 minutes with sopping wet clothes in the machine. Would you be able to suggest a reason or has to motherboard got a problem.

Hi Jeff McD
Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with your washer/dryer
We'd like to help, if you contact us on 1300 369 744 we’ll investigate for you. Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives

Bosch Serie 6 WVH28490AU (8kg/4kg)

Bosch Serie 6 WVH28490AU (8kg/4kg)

3.9
Bosch Serie 6 WVG28420AU (8kg/4.5kg)

Bosch Serie 6 WVG28420AU (8kg/4.5kg)

CategoryWasher Dryer CombosWasher Dryer Combos
Price (RRP) $2,099.00$1,899.00
Capacity8 kg8 kg
Household Size 3-4 people3-4 people
FeaturesDoor/Lid Lock (Child-proof)Door/Lid Lock (Child-proof)
Energy Rating4 star(s)4 star(s)
Water Rating4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)
Drum MaterialPlasticPlastic
Drying Capacity 4 kg4.5 kg
Energy Consumption300 kWh per year306 kWh per year
Wall MountableNoNo
Delicates SettingYesYes
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)