Bose SoundLink Micro

Bose SoundLink Micro

3.7

Love this gorgeous speaker

The sound from this speaker is amazing. It is versatile for all types of situations where you would like quality sound but in a compact format.
The speaker also connects to our phone for some this could be a perfect advantage

Purchased in December 2018.

jojifrey

jojifreylandscape

Great Sound Quality and Very Useful Portable Speaker

Bought this mini speaker last September for my mobile office. It is very useful: good sound quality, fast to charge, easy to use, and long battery power.

I took it on a road trip last March and perched it on my dashboard because my car speakers suck, and just by using this mini speaker, which connected to my phone, I could enjoy any song in my music app library.

Still working perfectly even now. Definitely would recommend to anyone who needs a portable speaker.

Purchased in September 2019 at Addicted to Audio Online store for A$128.00.

wine lover

wine loverFar North Queensland, QLD

do not buy

I bought this. beautiful sound. compact. excellent for what we wanted. BUT after a couple of months we could not recharge it, so the thing is worthless. went to Bose shop. they did a reset and software update but went back home and it still does not recharge. This problem is all over the internet with complaints from many buyers. So do not buy this defective product.

Portable Speakers