4.9

Excellent. Love it. Tone is really great. Love love love it. Show details ·  1
Paul
Paul2 posts

I lost it

The base is pretty good. The sound is pretty good overall, but unfortunately it only comes in black. If it came in other colours, I would not have left it behind in the park. Show details
Grahamd52
Grahamd52Sydney2 posts

Better than expected

The sound from this device is excellent and so far, battery life is better than expected. Show details ·  1
Monica
MonicaSydney Surrounds, NSW12 posts

I had the same speaker in Hong Kong about five years ago. I use to listen to my audiobooks. Sadly, it was soaked in water by mistake. However, the new online upgrade is very clear. Superior.
Monica Show reply
Jacob
JacobSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great little speaker

Fantastic little speaker fantastic sound and great battery life fantastic bass definitely buy another Show details ·  1
Stephen Daughtry
Stephen Daughtry

Classy little monster!

Ridiculously good sound from such a small speaker. Looks great and certainly competes well against the 'big' brands. I have a range of Soundcore products because the quality exceeds the price. Show details ·  1
Brae W.
Brae W.South East Queensland, QLD

Sounds great

Great sounding portable speaker. Not as loud as my other soundcore speakers but I mainly use this one outdoors and rather keep it quiet anyway to avoid disturbing others. Show details ·  1
Jas Hill
Jas HillBruce 2617, ACT4 posts

This is perfect for a picnic/beach/portable situation

This was a great purchase. We bought it for picnics and beach visits and it's perfect for that. Also, I was very happy with the price. It's great value for money and it's small enough to pop into a handbag. It doesn't go incredibly loud but for the size, I didn't expect it to and TBH, I don't want to blast those nearby with my music. I recommend this product. Show details ·  1
Paul Fraser
Paul Fraser

It does exactly what I bought it to do

No hassles, Great bass, Long battery, In fact, all the things I'd read from other folks. Yep, I'd buy another one if the need arose. Show reply
simon
simonPerth, WA3 posts

Amazing sound from such a small package!

If you need a speaker that fits into a large pocket and has enough punch to fill a large area with sound with a slightly bass heavy but otherwise surprisingly good sound stage when tweaked with an eq this is for you! Show reply
sacjad
sacjadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Best little blower

Great sound, plenty of bass for it’s size and even better with customisation through the Soundcore app
Seriously no complaints with this little beauty …. 5 stars and no hesitation with my recommendation Show reply