100% · 100%

Love
Love6 posts

A GIFT

The Sound core 3 was a gift for a 70th Birthday.
My friend said that the sound is amazing of high quality Show details ·  1
Angry Dave
Angry DavePerth, WA3 posts

3rd ankar/soundcore product

This is my third product and I have recommended it to friends who have bought them as well. To be honest can't tell a huge difference between the soundcore 2 and the sound core 3.
If the three holds up for as long as the two does I will be very happy and will continue to buy their products. Bit annoyed the price went down $10 when a friend bought it the week after but not a huge deal in the scheme of things. Show details ·  1
Bruno Jenel
Bruno Jenel

Fast delivery and great bathroom speaker

Delivery was incredibly fast. The speaker is exactly what we expected - clear sound and more power than we will ever need in the bathroom. Show details ·  1
Mick Slender
Mick Slender

Great value for money speaker

I had given up with the usual ebay cheap n cheerful rubbish and began looking for a speaker that was of a high quality but still selling at a reasonable price. The Soundcore 3 has met and exceeded all my expectations and I am very happy with my purchase. Show details ·  1
Alyaa b
Alyaa b

Really good speaker

The sound is good and clear. Very good for the price. Show reply
Marcus H.
Marcus H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good for speech and Youtube/podcast enhancement

I use it mainly at work to listen to podcasts while I pack orders or to get a better sound for audible books or youtube videos while I take a bath. I really love that it's waterproof enough to lower my anxiety level with bathroom use. It's not amazing for music, but that's not the main reason I bought it. I love hi fi, so I'm biased anyway! It's worth the price, and good value, in my opinion. A UE Boom 3 is better for music, but they're nearly twice the price, so . . . Show reply
Marina
Marina

So I bought this as a birthday gift for my brother

..to encourage his singing in the shower:) He already has everything, and I was on a tight budget, so this looked like a really good idea. Best of all, my brother loves the speakers, says the sound quality is way better than expected! Show reply
JRN
JRN

Fantastic sound

Incredible sounds and clarity from such a small speaker. Love it. Show reply
Paul Gor
Paul Gor

I would give 5 stars but it has bluetooth connection issues with google home mini.
Build and sound quality is exceptional for the price, bluetooth has problems with google home only.
Titanium speakers make all the difference. Show reply
Philip B
Philip B

Great to link speakers together for immersive multi-room sound

Speakers pair quickly and sound clear.
Individually fill a small room, but can be linked together to provide great sound through a larger space.
The process for linking speakers together is straight forward and they remember their pairing when restarting. Show reply