93% · 511 · 2%

Lanie
Lanie

Brilliant clear sound - nice size

Brilliant sound! Great for classical, jazz, rock, pop, country, and more!! Show details
Craig P.
Craig P.2 posts
Cristian M.
Cristian M.

Sad experience

I made the purchase and the speaker suddenly stopped working, now only a white light flashes, it does not allow me to restart. I have tried restarting several times and it didn't work, terrible purchase.Hice la compra y de repente el parlante dejo de funcionar, ahora solo parpadea una luz blanca, no me permite reiniciar. Intenté reiniciar varias veces y no funcionó, pésima compra. Show details
au.soundcore.com
au.soundcore.com   DM
Andre
AndreSydney, NSW3 posts

Great product!

I'm very pleased with the build quality and the amazing sound. If I could improve one thing would be to remove the tiny hissing sound it has while in idle. Show reply
Steven. R
Steven. R11 posts

Music is meant to be heard this way!

Truely amazing sound for its size. I have used it with everything from Mac’s to PC’s & phones. On every device it still holds its amazing sound quality. However for slight differences maybe in a simple software update because when the device is plugged into my laptop the battery stays saying it’s at 10% but I don’t know exactly what the battery status really is. Just small things that need touching up but apart from that overall a great unit! Show details ·  1
Tom Mountford
Tom Mountford

Soundcore Motion+ is a great speaker

Very impressive speaker for a reasonable price. Excellent build quality and very nice sound with decent volume for a small speaker. I would definitely recommend. Show details ·  1
Kerrie
KerrieSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Happy enough

Good value for money. Sound quality good
Buttons for volume are very difficult to see as all black Show details ·  1
Martin McDowell
Martin McDowellSouth Australia3 posts

Can sound get any l better

Astonishing capture of audio sound spectrum from these speakers.
The bass is excellent and mid to high is well delivered . I am hearing Vocal and instruments I have never heard
in the last 50 years. Well done Soundcore in the motion +. Show details ·  2
Colin Mauchline
Colin Mauchline4 posts

Great Product

Great product well made with a great sound I’m very pleased with! Show details ·  1
Brigid O.
Brigid O.South-East, TAS3 posts

Great little speaker!

Very happy with this speaker. Easy to use and has a great sound.
Excellent Value ! Show reply
Steven
StevenSydney, NSW3 posts

Awesome speaker!

Everything is great but maximum volume is a little low. Show details ·  1
Federico Nolasco
Federico Nolasco

Excellent Hi-Fi Audio

I have one in my home country and miss the hi-fi audio in a small package.
It is always nice to have one or two... :D Show details ·  1
Ryley Robinson-Condon
Ryley Robinson-CondonSydney, NSW2 posts

Ode to Speaker

The speaker sounds nice

Fills the room with happiness

Brightens up the day Show reply

Weiqing Mao
Weiqing MaoPerth, WA3 posts

A nice product, decent beats and sound stage, solid build quality, above average

I bought this unit in Feb, I could only hear vocal and bass, nothing else. I thought this couldn't be right, there must be something wrong with the unit i received. My mobile phone is playing better than this. The Soundcore contacted me promptly, and sent me another one in June, without requiring sending back the faulty one. I just received the second device today, tested it again, and it all makes sense now. it is a wonder product. Because i am an audiophile, i am very strict, just sound wise score, i would give it 7 out of 10. Overview, it is a good product. I will definately try the Motion X600 next time. Show details ·  1
Richard Squires
Richard Squires

Great....with custom EQ

With a custom EQ these speakers came alive (google for suggestions). I bought a second one for stereo around the pool and love how this sounds. Wish I could hook 4 of these up. Show details ·  1