Botani Olive Skin Serum

See the Best Serums & Oils in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

its worth it, it worked for me very well

i have been using this twice a day along with a day and night cream. its very moisturising and keeps my skin well hydrated. its very lightweight and has very mild fragrance. I am always look out for serums and oils while on discounts or offer and i am glad i picked this one. its little expensive for a full price, but its really worth it.

it might be little oily for an oily based skin but perfect for dry and combination skin. as i have combination skin it worked for me.

if i see this unit again on discount i will surely stock it up.

Love it!

After trying serums/facial oils from 2 other brands (Trilogy and A'kin) and not being real happy with the results (heaviness on skin & breakouts), I switched over to the Olive Skin Serum and haven't looked back. This would be a perfect product to use in the summertime when your skin doesn't need as much moisturising (unless your skin is on the dry side all year round), as well as in the wintertime when your skin needs an extra dose of moisture. It is nice and light and isn't heavy to absorb. I would say it's good for all skin types, from the sensitive (like myself - combination sensitive) to oily to everything in between. Although it says to use only 2-3 drops to cover your face & neck, I end up using more because I don't feel my skin has been moisturised enough, which means I go through it fairly quickly. I can't say I've seen any anti-aging benefits from it though, but that might be because I use other skincare brands in conjunction with this serum.
Light on the skin, doesn't make you break out, good for my sensitive skin and other skin types.
A bit pricey if you use more of it, but you can always wait for the product to come on special.

Unfortunately I've started having a hot flush like reaction to this product, so if I could change my rating, I'd give it 3 stars. It must be the Vitamin C used in the product that is causing this reaction (I've reduced my usage of it and only use the 2-3 drops recommended, but I still react from time to time), so I wouldn't recommend it to people who have highly sensitive skin like me. It is still a nice product and I'd still recommend it to others though.

A must have!

I actually use this product along with Olive Repair Cream.
Both are equally excellent, but the serum seems to have the lighter texture, which makes this a perfect day-moisturizer. Over many years, I've tried so many natural/botanical moisturizers since I have very sensitive skin, but had always had allergic reactions such as redness and itchiness on my skin (sometimes break-outs), which was until I switched to Botani. You only need 2 drops to moisturize your entire face/neck and it leaves your skin soft and radiant all day.
This is one of two Botani moisturizers that work brilliantly on my skin and I can't live without.
Perfect for sensitive skin. Little goes a long way.
Rather expensive, but it lasts for months so it worths every cent.

Fabulous product!

I have been using this product for only about a month and honestly it is fantastic. The difference it has made to my skin it already has surprised me. I use with one of the Botani moisturisers and do think they help with the anti-ageing side of things, reducing wrinkles, refining pores, fading marks. Very happy!
Seems to be doing what they claim it does.