Botani Olive Skin Serum

Botani Olive Skin Serum

See the Best Serums & Oils in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rumpa

RumpaMelbourne

its worth it, it worked for me very well

i have been using this twice a day along with a day and night cream. its very moisturising and keeps my skin well hydrated. its very lightweight and has very mild fragrance. I am always look out for serums and oils while on discounts or offer and i am glad i picked this one. its little expensive for a full price, but its really worth it.

it might be little oily for an oily based skin but perfect for dry and combination skin. as i have combination skin it worked for me.

if i see this unit again on discount i will surely stock it up.

sbelleSydney

Love it!

Passers-by

Passers-byNAMBOUR

A must have!

I actually use this product along with Olive Repair Cream.
Both are equally excellent, but the serum seems to have the lighter texture, which makes this a perfect day-moisturizer. Over many years, I've tried so many natural/botanical moisturizers since I have very sensitive skin, but had always had allergic reactions such as redness and itchiness on my skin (sometimes break-outs), which was until I switched to Botani. You only need 2 drops to moisturize your entire face/neck and it leaves your skin soft and radiant all day.
This is one of two Botani moisturizers that work brilliantly on my skin and I can't live without.
Perfect for sensitive skin. Little goes a long way.
Rather expensive, but it lasts for months so it worths every cent.

Jean68

Jean68AU

Fabulous product!

I have been using this product for only about a month and honestly it is fantastic. The difference it has made to my skin it already has surprised me. I use with one of the Botani moisturisers and do think they help with the anti-ageing side of things, reducing wrinkles, refining pores, fading marks. Very happy!
Seems to be doing what they claim it does.