Real-u Beauty Bundle

Real-u Beauty Bundle

See the Best Acne Treatments in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

RBW

RBWSouthwest, VIC

Our 12 year old daughters skin has cleared in 3 weeks

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Laura

LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Didn't work

Unfortunately, these products did virtually nothing for my skin despite following the recommended routine. My skin has always been crystal clear until the beginning of this year which is why I thought I'd give real u a shot with hopes of my blemishes clearing. However I feel this product was a little too drying, resulting in my skin breaking out further.

Purchased in June 2019 for $120.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeDry Skin
Acne SeverityMild

No improvement after months of use

I bought this bundle as I was suffering post-pill acne. Unfortunately after three months of use I’ve seen no improvement in my cysts, pimples, closed comedones or blackheads. The products are easy and pleasant to use, but I will not repurchase as they have not improved my skin even slightly.

Purchased in June 2019 for $65.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Liz

LizSydney, NSW

Terrible and dishonest customer service

Did not respond when I enquired about ingredients and how the product treats acne, instead blocked me from asking questions. Very dishonest and shady would not trust this company. Where is the transparency? What do you have to hide? I always email companies about their ingredients this is the first to not respond and block me.

Purchased in January 2019.

IG-Crystina.Hussey

IG-Crystina.HusseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Bottled Miracles

Since the first week of trying these little beauties I have noticed a complete over haul in my skins appearance and health! Becoming deeply cleansed, moisturised and acne and blackhead free !! I used to have oily skin leading to random pimples and clogged pores, plus blackheads all over my nose and chin!! But not anymore !! I go days without makeup because of the clear glowing skin realu has given me and I’m so happy and confident enough to leave the house bare faced now! Thank you so much for giving me more then just a clear face, you’ve given me my self love, and confidence back!
Love love love @REALU!!

Ps. I use the green top cleanser package. If you have acne prone skin then I would recommend buying the red top cleanser package!

Purchased in April 2019 at Real-U.com.au.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Stephanie_jade

Stephanie_jadeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Only thing that fixed my skin!

Purchased in March 2018.

Skin TypeNormal Skin

Rachel

RachelAustralian Capital Territory

These products are just amazing! I was so shocked! So in love!!

I purchased the bundle a month ago and to be honest I was so shocked at the real results, it has cleared my adult acne up, I’m less oily and has been minimised my scarring caused from acne. the products are not harsh for the skin one bit and doesn’t leave your skin dry or flakey! I can say I feel good within myself not wearing makeup to hide my horrid skin! I’ve suffered from oily, acne skin for years and have gone through so many different skin products and have spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on products that has not helped and if anything has made my skin worse off! I’m being honest when I say these products have blown me away with how effective they are and could not be anymore happier. I highly recommend realu products!

Purchased in April 2019 for $109.00.

Alyssa

AlyssaSouth East Queensland, QLD

This product is a life saver I have my confidence back again.

After a month my skin had a beautiful texture it was smooth and glowing , I now hardly ever break out anymore and i have confidence again thank you real u

Purchased in January 2019 for $105.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Stevie

SteviePerth, WA

Didn't make a difference at all.

Purchased in May 2018.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeCombination Skin

Absolute God-send!

One year of using Real-U... Absolute life changer! I didn't feel confident going to school when I saw all the pimples on my face. Discovered the world of Real-U and that was the end of that! Started noticing a difference within weeks, and developed a confidence to go makeup free every day. Thank you so much for creating these amazing products! Xx

Products sent from heaven

No, I felt like the specific products I got were perfect in curing my acne and maintaining it. The spot treatment and control serum were the miracle workers.

Thasmialoseli

ThasmialoseliMelbourne

Confidence Returned

The product so are just perfect and I love them so much. I will never use other products again. Before Real-U my skin was terrible and I had no confidence to go out in public. After using Real-U my confidence was returned and I look and feel so much confident in my skin. Thank you Real-U

Georgie

GeorgieBelair

Life changing!!

All these products were perfect for my skin. They didn't dry it out nor did they make it too oily. Honestly, these products and my skin feel like they were made for each other! So so happy with them and my results. They have helped me gain my confidence back and I would recommend these products to anyone and everyone

Sophie B

Sophie BAU

Love it

Was perfect, ever since I've been using it my skin has been clear. Fast delivery and good price. Love the foaming was and the face oil it is amazing! highly recommend

The most amazing skin care products!

Real-U is hands down the most amazing acne care range I’ve ever used! As a late teenager I suffer from intense acne and acne scars that I can NEVER seem to get rid of and every time I try with creams it just makes it so much worse, I seen real-U on Instagram and seen their before and after photos and thought I’d give it a try and I’ve never been happier! I’ve only been using real-u for 2 weeks I use it Morning and night every day and my skin is more amazing now then it has ever been, I am glowing and most my acne scars are not their anymore !!! I Am recommending this product to everybody who has problems with their skin because it definitely will not disappoint !

Absolutely incredible!

I have PCOS, which gives me hormonal acne.. but I also have very pale and sensitive skin.
Real-u is absolutely perfect for me. It quells the redness, my skin soaks it up without any greasiness.
I received my package yesterday after not using it for two months and my skin was immediately calm, bright and amazing — even my mum commented on it! Thank you so so so much!

Carol

CarolLong Beach

I so badly wish I never got into this

My level of acne isn’t severe it was just a few pimples here and there so I had bought this bundle with the green serum. After using the products religiously, I was left with horrible pimples in my first month. I realized the acne spot treatment was actually doing zero work for me, literally zero. Second month in it only got worse and worse. By the third month I could tell this was bad for my skin although I so hoped i would be one of those people it worked with, but unfortunately wasn’t. I was left with horrible scarring all over my face (which my skin never did before). I've now stopped it for 6 months have no acne but have a lot of scars.

Charlotte T

Charlotte TNewcastle

Confidence in my natural skin.

I absolutely swear by real-u for my everyday skincare. It is fairly simple with only 4 steps and in the past 5 months has brought my skin back to life; clearing up my acne and giving my skin back it's natural glow! I have and will continue to highly recommend their products.

Life savour!

So I have been using real u products for a while when it first came out and haven’t stopped using it! I love it so much it literally is my life saver especially as I have acne and I can happily now not wear makeup and I have my confidence back! Highly recommend!!

Nouwt

Nouwt

Didn’t work

I purchased the complete bundle back and have used it for 2 months now and it hasn’t helped at all. Pores are still the same and breakouts still occurring as usual even after following the instructions strictly and using day and night. I had such high hopes with all the great reviews but unfortunately won’t be reordering anymore.