Braun Silk-épil 9

Braun Silk-épil 9

See the Best Women's Electric Shavers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kaz

KazPerth, WA

Best purchase ever!!!!!

I was hesitant in purchasing one of these and read many reviews about different brands models etc. I eventually purchased this one and its the best decision I have made for myself. Why did I not buy one of these years ago!!!!! Has everything you need compared to what I saw with other models, I am definately not dissapointed and would 100% recommend this for anyone.

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for $209.00.

Causes Irritation No

Kalas

KalasSydney, NSW

Finally found a replacement for my old Emjoi from Sunbeam

Purchased in March 2019 at Shaver Shop for $99.00.

Philippe

PhilippeSydney, NSW

Excellent epilator left my legs silky smooth and hairless for weeks UNBELEVABLE

I have used epilators before but not like this one they have always left my legs stubbly and been very painful but not with the silk epil 9 which was quite painless and took every single hair even the tiny pesky fine ones and quickly to, It has been 2 weeks and my legs are still silky smooth like day one, I recommend this to anyone that wants non stop silky smooth legs and all the accessories to keep them that way, Excellent product braun

Purchased in February 2019 at Better Braces.

Causes Irritation No

AngelaWheatbelt, WA

Totally worth the price

After upgrading from an Epil 7, I was amazed at how much faster and less painful this was to use. It charges quickly and holds the charge for a decent time, especially good when you are doing your legs. Highly recommend this model

ktmaree

ktmareeAU

Great product

I Have had this for almost a year, & have had no problems with it. Does exactly what it says it will, and works better than my last emjoi epilator.

damtan

damtan

quiet & reliable

Upgrade from much older version, which has just broken. Love that I can use in the shower. Multiple different attachments great idea. No faults as yet noted 2 months in.

Cat

CatAustralian Capital Territory

Amazing product

This is a great epilator. Its very quick, and when used in the shower I personally can barely feel a thing. It's got good battery life. Also all the attachments it comes with are amazing.

Aly

AlyPerth

Great epil I ever had

I Have bought Braun silk epil 9 a few month ago and absolutely love it.
It is very convenient that it is cordless and I can use it in the shower. Take less time to epil cause of long head and skin is very silky after few weeks of using it. Picking even short and tiny hears
My skin is less sensitive to the epilator so i use it without the massager which make shaving head is even longer.
Would definitely recommend to buy it, very handy!

Lia

LiaMelbourne

I wish I could give this 5 stars....

I purchased this product going into a small appliance retailer wanting the best they had on the market at the time. This model came in a kit that was $299 (owch!).
My very first hair remover I ever owned was a braun which laster years so I purchased it, thinking that somthing so little and so expensive would be the same.
It lasted 6 months before it stopped pick up any hair :( I had it replaced. I have had the second one (same model) for 6 months now...

Sush C

Sush C

Great product

It does what it’s meant to! The battery life is great and the exfoliating brushes definitely is a plus. I recommend this product to anyone who’s in for a hassle free hair removal.

Kylie

KylieAdelaide

Very satisfied

I have used emjoi's for yrs then went onto the silk epil, I also would get a lot of hair breakage with all models but with the epil 9 I highly recommend you use it only in the bath, your skin is soft and so are the hair follicle's , I soak in a warm bath for about 5-10min before I start using it and truly I hardly feel a thing and yes I still get some hair breakage but compared to 80% success it's worth it and after I moisturizer straight away and the redness is gone within an hr I will never use dry again and with the bigger head it takes me maybe 5min more than shaving would.

penjoh

penjohPenrith

Quick and Slick

GeorgieS

GeorgieSSydney

Excellent product!!!

I don't usually write reviews but I've made the effort to sign up to this website specifically for this.
Haven't used an epilator for years until I decided to give up on waxing appointments and invest in this machine. Using it once has already paid a good 30% of its price. That's without counting the wasted time and effort of getting to a waxing parlor.
It's very practical, fast and I can use it in my own free time being a busy mum.
I found the extra brushes the machine comes with fantastic. I know they're not meant to be used on the face but I've tried the softer one and it works as a great facial scrub!
My skin hasn't felt so soft for a while.

SherryMiyano

SherryMiyanoSydney

I'll never go back to shaving again!

Mbna1234

Mbna1234Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Did not live up to my expectations

RM16

RM16

Overpriced and ineffective

sj64

sj64Western Australia

The best so far.

Don't bother looking at any other epilator.
This is my third and definitely the best.They have improved the features and I love the extra wide head.It has halved the time and it gets even the smallest hairs.
It may be painful for first timers but persist as it does become painless.I have been using them for several years and it doesn't bother me at all so ignore first timer reviews mentioning this.
Price around as there are often some specials.

Great for bikini line, no good for legs

This works great for my bikini line, working effectively and relatively painlessly. Unfortunately, the main reason I purchased it was for my legs and it doesn't pull much of the hair out at the root! it gets about 30% but the other 70% is slapped off at skin level meaning that it grows back in a similar time to shaving. Perhaps it is due to having fine hairs but it's a bit disappointing. Other than that I love the cordless design, the light near the epilator head and great battery life.

I used to have to shave my legs literally every single day (shave in the morning and by afternoon they were prickly again). Decided to buy the Braun Silk-epil 9 and forked out $200 for it (which hurt over christmas time). It's probably one of the best purchases I've ever made. My legs have been smooth for days, I no longer have to plan every time I decide to wear shorts out in public. It hurts at first but you get used to it, and it's so satisfying.
Excellent purchase!

Kath

KathGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easier than expected.

Bought this after learning epilation has come a long way and watching a lot of youtube reviews.
Didn't hurt any where near as much as expected on the legs and got easier as I went.
Not the same for the underarms, it will be a while before I am able to finish the underarms, just a little each time and hopefully each time it will get easier - until then, finishing the underarms with the handy shaver attachment as my skin gets used to epilation there.
This is fantastic - no more blades!