Braun Silk-épil 9

Braun Silk-épil 9

MPN: SES9-720

Pros

• Removes hair efficiently

• Lasting battery

• Relatively painless

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (5)
Maggie3029

Maggie3029Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it.

I bought this to replace an older model. To be honest I ended up just using the shaver head on the old one as it hurt so much. But I am more than happy with this new model. I’ve even used the epilator on my underarms and on some very stubborn chin hair. It’s awesome. It certainly doesn’t hurt like my older model did. Zips over my legs almost pain free. Pretty sure after a couple more uses I’ll be able to say “pain free”
I’m really pleased I bought this. I’d highly recommend it.

Purchased in June 2020 at Shaver Shop.

Fiona

FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Definitely worth it

Purchased in June 2020 at Shaver Shop for $197.00.

DanielleA

DanielleARichmond-Tweed, NSW

Efficient and has lasting power.

Purchased in February 2020 at Amazon for $219.00.

Kaz

KazPerth, WA

Best purchase ever!!!!!

I was hesitant in purchasing one of these and read many reviews about different brands models etc. I eventually purchased this one and its the best decision I have made for myself. Why did I not buy one of these years ago!!!!! Has everything you need compared to what I saw with other models, I am definately not dissapointed and would 100% recommend this for anyone.

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for $209.00.

KalasSydney, NSW

Finally found a replacement for my old Emjoi from Sunbeam

Purchased in March 2019 at Shaver Shop for $99.00.

Philippe

PhilippeSydney, NSW

Excellent epilator left my legs silky smooth and hairless for weeks UNBELEVABLE

I have used epilators before but not like this one they have always left my legs stubbly and been very painful but not with the silk epil 9 which was quite painless and took every single hair even the tiny pesky fine ones and quickly to, It has been 2 weeks and my legs are still silky smooth like day one, I recommend this to anyone that wants non stop silky smooth legs and all the accessories to keep them that way, Excellent product braun

Purchased in February 2019 at Better Braces.

Angela

AngelaWheatbelt, WA

Totally worth the price

After upgrading from an Epil 7, I was amazed at how much faster and less painful this was to use. It charges quickly and holds the charge for a decent time, especially good when you are doing your legs. Highly recommend this model

ktmaree

ktmareeAU

Great product

I Have had this for almost a year, & have had no problems with it. Does exactly what it says it will, and works better than my last emjoi epilator.

damtan

damtan

quiet & reliable

Upgrade from much older version, which has just broken. Love that I can use in the shower. Multiple different attachments great idea. No faults as yet noted 2 months in.

Cat

CatAustralian Capital Territory

Amazing product

This is a great epilator. Its very quick, and when used in the shower I personally can barely feel a thing. It's got good battery life. Also all the attachments it comes with are amazing.

Aly

AlyPerth

Great epil I ever had

I Have bought Braun silk epil 9 a few month ago and absolutely love it.
It is very convenient that it is cordless and I can use it in the shower. Take less time to epil cause of long head and skin is very silky after few weeks of using it. Picking even short and tiny hears
My skin is less sensitive to the epilator so i use it without the massager which make shaving head is even longer.
Would definitely recommend to buy it, very handy!

Lia

LiaMelbourne

I wish I could give this 5 stars....

I purchased this product going into a small appliance retailer wanting the best they had on the market at the time. This model came in a kit that was $299 (owch!).
My very first hair remover I ever owned was a braun which laster years so I purchased it, thinking that somthing so little and so expensive would be the same.
It lasted 6 months before it stopped pick up any hair :( I had it replaced. I have had the second one (same model) for 6 months now...

Sush C

Sush CSydney, NSW

Great product

It does what it’s meant to! The battery life is great and the exfoliating brushes definitely is a plus. I recommend this product to anyone who’s in for a hassle free hair removal.

Kylie

KylieAdelaide

Very satisfied

I have used emjoi's for yrs then went onto the silk epil, I also would get a lot of hair breakage with all models but with the epil 9 I highly recommend you use it only in the bath, your skin is soft and so are the hair follicle's , I soak in a warm bath for about 5-10min before I start using it and truly I hardly feel a thing and yes I still get some hair breakage but compared to 80% success it's worth it and after I moisturizer straight away and the redness is gone within an hr I will never use dry again and with the bigger head it takes me maybe 5min more than shaving would.

penjoh

penjohPenrith

Quick and Slick

Martha R.

Martha R.asked

Hi
Which better Braun silk 985 or 9300?

Joy L.

Joy L.asked

Is this suitable for the upper lip and chin

Bella

Bellaasked

I bought it at first and the noise was ok. And I've been using it dry and cleaning it everytime. But today it made a very disturbing sound in the head of the epilator. What could be the problem?

Kalas

Even though we clean the head with the brush and give it a good blow of air, this still doesn't remove all the tiny hairs inside the head. If you turn the head upside down you will see a hole, I find by tapping this gently on the basin more hairs come out. Keep tapping until no more hairs. I hope this helps.

Features:

• The Braun Silk-épil 9 Epilator lets you enjoy smooth skin for up to 4 weeks.
  • Being able to be used both wet and dry means you can take your beauty routine into the bath or shower, allowing for more comfort and convenience.
  • The epilator also comes with a shaver head, a trimmer cap, a power cap, and a facial cap, so you can remove hair the way you want.
  • It has SensoSmart™ technology that guides along your skin and removes more hair while exerting less pressure on your skin.
  • A 2 hour charge time gets you 50 minutes of cordless use.
  • Better contact with your skin is ensured with the machine’s pivoting head, which effortlessly glides over the contours of your body.
  • The epilator is advertised as being able to catch hair 4 times shorter than wax - that’s 0.5mm, to be exact - so you don’t need to worry about growing your hair out before using the device.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the epilator removed hair efficiently, with some saying they could do a whole leg in just a few minutes. The quick epilating might be partially thanks to the wide epilation head.
  • They also found that the epilator had a quick charge time and was able to hold its charge for a decent amount of time, letting them easily get through the areas they wanted to epilate.
  • Reviewers also found that it wasn’t particularly painful to use this epilator.
CategoryEpilators