Breville The Quick Cook LIC400BLK

Breville The Quick Cook LIC400BLK

MPN: LIC400BLK
5.0 from 1 review

Jason tGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant. Does what you would expect well

I was a bit concerned wether one of these hotplates would work as well as gas. I actually find it easier to use than gas and equally good results. My only teeny thing i though would be helpful is if the boil setting could be on the default left. Only as its my most used setting. Cooks rice and pasta well and easily. Power controls are controllable from 200w to 21000w.

Goodbye overly expensive gas connection.
If you need something like this this breville is perfect for the job

JoD

JoDasked

Hi i have just purchased the q uick cook . I have tried cooking . Steak and then hamburgers patties both time started on sear. Then moved to meduim. It is way to hot and burning food and smoking from pan where there is no food . What am i doing wrong . Had dropped watts to 1000 but seemed to be still too hot .

Breville
BrevilleBreville

When the "SEAR" function is engaged the cooking surface will get significantly hotter then when the plates are heated to medium. The time it will take to lower the temperature to something that will not burn will take a little bit as the elements need to lower and the cooking surface must lose the heat as well. We can recommend removing them from the cooking surface for a minute or two to allow the heat to disperse a bit, then placing them back on to complete the cooking.

I. S. P.asked

I need to know the maximum BASE size of pot/pan I can use on this Breville gadget

Breville
BrevilleBreville

The maximum diameter, depending on the function being used, for any vessel on the Breville® Quick Cook™ LIC400BLK is 23cm.

I. S. P.

thanks for the info; it is very helpful

LRhoda

LRhodaasked

Where can I purchase this in Brisbane
Name of retailer please

I got it from good guys. Got it for $105, which was less than ticket price

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

CategoryPortable Cooktops