Interesting chemical flavour

Brought the unit, ran it for 6 weeks ... .. people then stopped drinking tea ... .. one client asked if it was earl grey tea (lmfao)
Replacement unit appears to be fine two weeks in.... fingers crossed. .. .. Yay

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Hi Defender - thanks for your comments and please let us know if you issues with the new unit. Thanks, the Breville teamHi there, so I had the second unit for about 3 weeks and it developed the same 'chemical' taste..... returned it for a refund and purchased a different model breville 6 litre urn.

Would not recommend buying this

I brought the breville urn about 6 months ago it stopped heating after 2 weeks I got a replacement had it for about 4 months it also stopped heating I am now getting a Russell Hobbs as a replacement I hope that one won't break down I guess they don't make things as good as they use too

Great urn but plastics dont live up to expectations ie crackin after 12 months usage.

A great urn but after 12 months when the warranty runs out the plastics on the urn ie lid and pourer break as the durability isnt good.
The heating temp of the urn is great for tea lovers.
Plastic parts are of poor quality,right after warranty runs out they start to crack.