Brisco Roofing

Brisco Roofing

Dennis and Coral had a great experience with Brisco , Ged and all the team involved.

They were prompt from quoting right through until the job was completed . We were kept informed through the various stages of the job .
We are delighted with the finished product , We would recommend this company highly.
Great to deal with.

Well done Brisco.

We were very happy with the work Ged and his team did on our roof. They were courteous, diligent and keep us informed what was happening. They installed a skylight which works wonders. Would recommend Brisco anytime.
November 2016 Keith and Laraine

Excellent job!

We cannot speak highly enough of Ged (Brisco Roofing) and his staff. They were professional, punctual,courteous, and very hard working.
Our roof looks fantastic! We are so pleased we chose Brisco, and would highly recommend them. Ged has a very high work ethic.Thank you Ged and staff for making this experience stress free for us.Thank you also to Linda who always answered our emails so promptly.

Job done well!

Roof restoration was carried out without noticeable effects to roof leaf shielding structures, existing driveway colour or storm water to the road fixtures and cleaning waste was responsibly dealt with. We were kept informed by Ged before and during the process and any apprehensions I had beforehand were unfounded. He and the team proved very capable and a heavy storm a couple of days after completion passed without dramas.

The roof restoration was everything we expected.

We found our dealings with Brisco very professional and the workmanship of the highest quality. Thanks Jed for your client commitment and a job well done. Greg and Carole

Perfect job.

The staff of Brisco were very courteous and carried out the work in a professional manner. The finished product is of an exceptional quality and appearance.

perfection at its best

Ged and his crew were extreme perfectionists, we are more than happy with the roof restoration. The workmanship and attention to detail are to the highest standard. Ged kept us informed at all times as to the progress of the work. Left everywhere tidy and we are totally impressed by the high standard of this company. Thanks you crew for an excellent job. excellent price AAAAA+++++

Forget the others, pick Brisco!

Just had my roof restored and what an amazing result! The think I liked most about Ged was that there were no gimmicks or tricks and most of all no hard sell which the others are (in)famous for. Ged gave me an honest price and his team did an outstanding job. They definitely exceeded my expectations.

Brisco Roofing is outstanding.

This company is the best. Wonderful job. Their pricing was the best of the quality roofers. They were on time, Ged even coming back on a Sunday (after asking first) to finish off to make sure they didn't fall behind in their schedule. They worked hard and professionally, They were even kind enough to lend me their amazing 500psi whirly washer after they had finished with it so I could do my driveway while they painted! How's that for service. I can't recommend them enough. I don't know much about roofing but the job looked great making our 35 year old roof look brand new again.

Best roof in the street

We engaged Brisco to perform a roof restoration on our 15 year old roof. The service and quality were sensational! The attention to detail and your superior roofing knowledge were A+++. We love our new roof and thanks for providing me the best roof in the street! I would recommending Brisco for your roofing needs

Excellent experience

We found Brisco Roofing to be wonderful. Our roof looks better than we thought it would, they were relatively priced and very open and honest with all the questions I had. I would defiantly recommend them to friends and family.