Brita Aluna Cool

Brita Aluna Cool

loz

lozBundaberg Australia

Lovely drinking water.

The product is great i love drinking nice clean tasting water, i also make it up for my birds and dogs to drink as its heather for them it's great water.

aax

aaxaustralia

works well; but `backward' lid design

works well; but the lid design no longer has the `easy fill' flip lid of previous models such as the one I have (I am reviewing a friends which is the above model). 2.4 litre model has this feature. 3.5 litre model: the lid has to be completely removed to fill; why the backward step in lid design?

ps: cheaper filters can be purchased via ebay; although you have to wait for them usually from england/ireland: usually free postage.

pinkyy

pinkyySydney

Good

The Brita Aluna is a fantastic product that is quick and easy to refill and pour. Much better than bottled water as you don't need to store it in a plastic bottle. I've got all my friends and family to purchase this fantastic product.
Fabulous product, really does make your water taste cleaner, not too big so it fits nicely in your fridge, durable handle, timer to tell you when next filter change should take place, easy to find in stores.
The filters are expensive to purchase. Occasionally Target has specials on their Brita range. I've found a few black specks floating around near the time the filter needed changing.

Serveware Products

Find out how Brita Aluna Cool compares to other Serveware Products

LilacWine

LilacWine

piscean

piscean

Great product

I bought this water filter as I hate the taste of our water. With old copper pipes and chlorine taste in the water I have trouble drinking my tap water. I bought the Brita Aluna and it really does take the nasty taste out of the water and make it truly drinkable. The filters are expensive but they do last quite a long time and it is definitely cheaper than buying bottled water, especially if you drink a few litres of water a day like I do. The jug is big enough to hold plenty of water and if you buy the filters on sale it works out much cheaper. great product.
great product
filters are expensive

Roundman
Roundman
amanda_01

amanda_01QLD, 4350

We bought this water filter and although at first we didn't use it that much, due to a mosquito somehow getting into our tank water and laying wrigglers, we started using it all the time, and it really does filter our all the floaties. Some people are a bit funny about drinking rain water straight from the tap if they didn't grow up with it, so letting them know that it's filtered tends to put our guests a little more at ease with it! Filters are expensive, but not too bad if you buy a bulk pack.
Holds plenty of water. Really does filter out bad taste and 'floaties'. Indicator reminds you when you need to change the filter

Good

We were given this jug/filter and being just 2 people, thought it would be too big for us. However we now have it on the bench all the time. Due to the size of the Jug even the cat and dog have clean filtered water now.
Hold plenty of water so not always filling it. Filters can be bought at the supermarket when shopping.